update on baby Corey - update 9.35pm fri 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG thats fantastic news!! What a lucky lucky little man he is! I hope he pulls through and the kidney accepts well xx

its shocking, fingers crossed for the best

praying really hard for baby corey and his mummy and daddy hope all goes well :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

Wow, that is very, very quick to get the tests done and find a match. Here's hoping the surgery is a success.

Ooooooh im praying that little Corey makes a very speedy recovery!!! and love to his mummy and daddy!!! xxxx

Good luck tonight little Corey.
Stay strong for mummy and daddy. x

Great to have some positive news, hope the surgery goes well and Corey's feeling better very very soon. Can't stop thinking about them all xxx

Hope the surgery goes well, and his body responds well. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed, come on little Corey x

Wow I can't believe they found a match that quick?? Some good news at least!

Here's hoping his body accepts it and he starts the road to recovery xx

OMG. My cousin has been waiting for nearly a year for a donor match for a kidney.....this is unbelievably lucky.....a miracle.......

you took the words out of my mouth!! i just hope his body accepts it

thank god! I hope he gets through the surgery well and his wee body accepts the kidney he is getting, Corey and his parents are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

:shock:

We REALLY should send these guys a card, and some flowers too :flower:

anyone know which hospital hes in we could sent something there???? im sure it would get to him x

It really is a miracle they got a match so quickly, every fibre of my body is praying that his body accepts it, tough for anyone to have to go though such a difficult procedure let alone a 3 month old baby! He has ben through a lot and a wee fighter, another wee bit longer little man........... xx

have asked Jolly a couple of times for hosp, anyone know which area she is from maybe we can narrow it down by that? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"