• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Tomorrow for me will be a good indicator if AF is going to come. My temp usually starts to drop around 12 or 13 dpo. It actually went up just a little today (12dpo) but I don't have any symptoms. My boobs are a little itchy and sensitive but that could be AF getting ready to knock on my door haha!

On another note dh and I did our first do it yourself project with no help on our house! We changed all the knobs in our kitchen. Small I know, but we felt so proud of ourself that we had no help at all!!! We have put a lot of work into our kitchen since moving in and I can truly say it is so close to our dream kitchen. Next is a bigger table! Hope everyone enjoys their day. :flower:

thanks honey. i feel loads better =] dr's equipment is really old so we could not hear the hb or see how many beats per min but we saw it flickering away!! next appointment is july 26th (2 days before my bday) ill be 10 weeks and they said hopefully the doppler will work then. then on august 3rd i have my 11/12 week ultrasound!

your chart looks good, i really hope the witch doesn't show but if she does i bet next month will be yours!! that is so great you and dh did a diy project! i love those. me and my fiancee re did our entire apartment lol!! it was lots of fun!

hi ladies, got my scan today. i cried!!

my little bean =]

Ich so so happy for u Hun :happydance: hope my scan is as good as urs.. How's ur symtoms?x
Did they say ur dates matched?xx

i am one day behind.. i knew what day i o'd but guess the egg got fertilised day after that lol.. went from 6w4d to 6w3d. tbh i don't have many symptoms but the occasional fatigue and some nausea.. and my appetite went up hun

your chart looks good, i really hope the witch doesn't show but if she does i bet next month will be yours!! that is so great you and dh did a diy project! i love those. me and my fiancee re did our entire apartment lol!! it was lots of fun!

Thanks ich. I think my chart looks pretty good too haha. It is a lot different from any of my past cycles ( due to meds I believe). I have prepared myself for AF and if she comes I am so ready for July! I'll be able to bd as much as I want :haha:

I hope you see no temp drop and are merely minutes away from your BFP, shhrc!

Ich28: So, glad to hear your scan went perfect! :) My Dr. also has crappy ultrasound equipment. But, it works and the hb is the main thing. :) I hope you feel better now! Yay for seeing your little bean! :happydance:

Well ladies I had a major temp drop this morning so I expect AF tomorrow or Thursday. It's okay though July will be my month :)
Also if I do get pregnant in July then the due date would be some time in April which would make it perfect for school. I could take the rest of the year off and then have the summer with baby. So hopefully that is what God has planned :)
On another note my puppy got sick again and we think it is free stress with smokey. I don't think they can be together anymore :(. Thankful DH was here this time so it was much easier to deal with!
Hope you ladies enjoy your day. Do any of you have any new symptoms beside the fatigue haha!

Ahhh, hun... Hope July is the month! :hugs: Sounds, like that would work out so perfectly with your schedule!

Todays my birthday! :) DH is on vacation, so I've been busy spending time with my little family.

Happy birthday leinz! Hope you enjoy time with your little family. Sounds so cute.

My temp went back up this morning. Not sure what that means. The only thing I can think of was yesterday my sleep was disturbed son maybe that was why it was so low? I guess I will know tomorrow for sure.

I got a headache last night and I still have it today. Very crampy too. Very AF like.

AF arrived today right on time. I have felt so sick :cry: very very crampy and backache :( and a terrible headache. Oh well. Gotta get thru it. Hopefully tomorrow will not be as bad. Hope you ladies had a wonderful day!

Srrhc: I'm so sorry to hear this! :hugs: May July be the month! :hugs:

Dropping in! Hoping you are having the time of your life, Srrhc! :) So, Just a week until O! Sending you lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:!

This is the month! Time to get ready to pounce on DH. :) Hope you had a nice 4th. :)

Thanks Leinz. We had. Great 4th! How was yours? Definitely ready to o soon haha. Having fun practicing for it though! Hope July is my month too. I will be sure to update when I arrives. How is pregnant life treating you? You will soon. E entering the 2nd tri!

I can't believe the 2nd tri is almost here! :) Everyone says different things, but I'm celebrating 13+3, plus I have a Dr. appt the day before. No more Ultrasounds until the gender, but the sweet sound of the HB works for me. I've tried my doppler but can't pick it up yet. I've gave up for a few days because it was causing me to worry, when it shouldn't.

The 4th was great! Didn't do much and the fireworks were hectic as the rain started and everyone was running to get out...

I'm so excited for you... Come on O! I just know this month is it! :) A proper cycle TTC... Can't wait for the SS. I've found that BD, is the most important factor TTC! :)

What is going on with my chart???? I have never had one like this! The only thing that I can think of is that I had a fever yesterday and still feel a little ill today. 😞

hello just dropping in.. i lost our thread! lol... srrhc i hope this is your month honey and that you enjoyed your 4th

Srrhc: Thats crazy about your chart. I thought the same thing when I looked at it yesterday. Actually looks like O! Do you have EWCM? If it rises again... Fertility Friend is going to give you your crosshairs CD11. No positive OPK, though. Do you usually get positive OPKs prior to O? So strange... Oh girl I got everything crossed for your BFP! I want you pregnant right now! :brat: :brat: :brat: :brat: :brat: :brat: :brat: :brat: :brat:

Thanks girls. I really appreciate your support. I was thinking the same thing about o too. I usually do get a positive before I but since I started the new med my surge is shorter so I could have possibly missed of. I wasn't expecting to o until cd15. I have had watery cf which I have more often than EW. I usually just get EW for a day or less. So I guess it is the waiting game and continue to bd. I want so bad to join you ladies on the prego train. I told DH if this doesn't work this month then we will try a few more times with this med then go back to the doc if nothing. Hope you both are enjoying pregnancy😊

srrhc fingers are so crossed for you honey. looks like you o'd to me too . bd a lot to be safe. have you thought of doing anything to increase ewcm?? i used soft cups and got my bfp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->