• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Srrhc: NOOOOOO AF! Nooooo Temp Drop! Let this month be the one! I'm hoping for you, hun! :)

Ich28: I'm so happy to hear that FF confirmed O! :happydance: When will you be testing? I have all fingers crossed, that this 2ww is the one. :hugs:

i am not going to test till 14dpo.
well i say that now.. haha

omg im totally freaking out me and my fiancee went swimming at a bbq..
is that okay in the two week wait?

It sure is, Ich28! Just have fun! :happydance:

I could never wait until 14dpo. I started testing evening of 9dpo every cycle.

i will probably do that too. With my baby Sophia i did got a bfp 5 days before AF was due. but if i test at 9dpo and get a negative ill just give myself hope that it was too early.. maybe i will wait until at least 11dpo. (most likely once im 9dpo ill cave and test anyway) you got a bfp 9dpo?

Yes, if its negative definitley have hope. Implantation can occur as late as 12dpo, meaning you couldn't BFP in some cases until day AF is due.

I've had 3 BFP's in my life. DD was 10dpo, Little Dragon (My loss in March at 9w3d) was evening 9dpo, that morning was BFN., and this time also evening of 9dpo.

I can't wait for you to test! I hope you caught your eggy! :)

i hope i did too .. we would be thrilled to get pregnant before my due date. I was due on June 24th.. i can hardly believe id be 36 weeks right now :cry:

how many weeks pregnant are you? how are you feeling?

Thanks for asking! I turned 5 weeks on Saturday. Feeling fine for the most part. Sore boobs, fatigue, and frequent urination. Some spells of MS that come mostly late evening for some reason.

Read Post #3 page 1 of this thread... I was 4dpo.

i had morning sickness all day for 11 weeks! it was terrible. i would love to have it again though! haha.. i was also incredibly tired. fiancee was feeling very neglected - i would honestly fall asleep right after dinner at like 8 o clock every night. the second i got in bed i was out. that changed around 17 weeks. also... for the first 3 months i had NO sex drive! i wanted nothing to do with it. fiancee def was not too happy from october to december.

With DD, I didn't have any MS. I'm quite tired all the time, but I sleep in and take naps as I need. It's easier on me because I'm a SAHM. And I also had no sex drive with DD, a little more now with this pg. With DD, I cramped so bad from Ovulation. I haven't this time or with little dragon. Probably because my uterus has been stretched. Did you have alot of cramping with Sophia? Did you crave things with Sophia?

I hope you are pregnant right now as I type. And that in a few weeks, you'll be experiencing MS. :hugs:

I'm glad to hear you ladies are doing great!

Ich: swimming is perfectly fine during the tww. I believe you can do most things even exercise, just moderately :)

Leinz: 5 weeks already!!! Wow...the time is flying by. Only a few little more weeks until your first doctors appointment. I bet you can't wait. I'm excited for you too!

My temp dropped this morning as I expected. I started feeling crampy after the cookout last night (like AF cramps) and my boobs are itchy and a little sensitive like AF. She'll probably be here tomorrow. I am feeling better from the whole runny nose and sinus problems thank goodness!!! My energy seems to be up today so that's a positive too.

Well I guess I'll be staying entertained by your tww Ich and by updates about your pregnancy Leinz....at least until I enter the tww again haha!

Have a great day ladies. :hugs:

aww srrhc =[ there is still hope till the witch comes..

leinzlove - i didn't have any cramping with Sophia. I had cravings though. When I had MS all i ate was jello and pineapple, when the MS went away i only wanted mac and cheese, salad, and stuffed mushrooms! lol. weird.. bad thing is is that at 19 weeks i got gallstones and i could not eat ANYTHING with fat or dairy! seriously had to live on grilled chicken and vegetables and i was so mad . i have gotten my gallbladder removed in April. Very painful and not a fun recovery

oh man! gallstones are no fun! I remember when my mom had hers removed! You poor thing. :(

Okay so my boobs are so itchy I can't stand it!!!! :haha:

Ich: any new symptoms?

Leinz: Do you have any bloat? I'm just curious because I was so bloated before it was hilarious!

Srrhc: I hate hearing that your temp dropped. I had a really good feeling that this month was the one. :hugs: I agree with Ich28, you aren't out unless the :witch: shows her ugly face and I'm hoping she doesn't.

Ich28: I can't imagine craving, Salad. I do love salad, though. Gallstones, Ouch! I have heard those are very painful. I hate hearing that the recovery wasn't fun, but who would think it would be. Sounds awful. I'm glad though that you're doing good now, and its the 2ww... Just days from finding out you're PREGNANT! :) Did it take you awhile to conceive Sophia?

I just feel crampy and i have a head ache. Also yesterday i was extremely thirsty all day. the gallbladder removal was just horrible.. i didn't expect to be in so much pain, i literally could not move. fiancee had to carry me to the bathroom for 6 days! then - one of the cuts got infected - sorry tmi but it sucked.. my temp dropped today. i am worried af is coming early... unless it was an implantation dip.

I actually was not ttc with Sophia but we were so happy. I am hoping it will be easy for us now.

Ich...4-5dpo...could be implantation!!!

I am feeling good about this cycle for you!

I hope I never have to have my gallbladder taken out. It sure doesn't seem like fun. I think I would cry.:cry:

So I have been feeling so good today and trying to figure out what has made the difference....then I remembered...OHHHH I didn't take my medicine. So I'm off to take it now. :haha:

I think I'll take a test just for fun when I get home. I was going to wait, but I just might for the fun of it haha! Unless one of you can talk me out of it.

I know it's going to be starch white and I'll end up laughing about it. :dohh:

ICH28: Yay, I bet it was an implantation dip. Headaches, cramps, thirst.... This is sooooo good! I can't wait for you to test! :happydance:

srrhc: Your news? No AF? :)

:happydance: i have a feeling this cycle.. a good one. i hope im not wrong! i am going to try my hardest to wait till next tuesday at 12dpo. i am going to test with fmu with a first response!! *please be positive*

srrhc did you test? when is af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->