Upsy Daisy?

S

Serene123

My aunt bought Caitlyn a bloody Upsy Daisy toy. If I hear "upsy daisy, upsy daisy" or "daisy poo blah blah" one more time I'm going to cry :rofl:

why do you think i've called myself upsydaisy???
my daughter was mad on them for a while and thats all she kept saying to me when i signing up to this site.x

I don't even know what Upsy Daisy is! :rofl: I think she's off the night garden? Whatever she is she's irritating! "Upsy Daisy poo, blah blah blah Daisy boo!" :|

:rofl: oh you wait lol it gets worse as they get older... Rhiannon is only 10.5 mnths but has (no kidding) 6 Igglepiggles 1 upsadaisy the ninky nonk the pinky ponk the tombliboo's (annoying little creatures!!) and an makka pakka.... she is IN LOVE with the damn programm and constantly wants the dvd on (which i wont allow her..eviiilll mummy mwhahaha)
my sympathies to you Toria i know how you feel hun X

i've never heard of these things? is it better that i havent? Hahah maybe they dont have them here...

:rofl:
Same way I feel when I hear Lola's precious Aquarium music box! It drives me crazy from all the times I've heard it!

My sister in law bought my daughter a crying doll! I swear it's the worst cry I've ever heard!It literally goes through you (especially if it cries about 50 times a day) lol I've secretly hid it so I can get a break for awhile! Hopefully she wont notice...

:blush:

xxx

I have had a bubble blowing thomas singing the thomas tank engine theme tune all day lol

Upsy Daisy here I come, I'm the only Upsy one, I'm the only Daisy Poo, Ipsy Upsy Daisy Boo.

:cry: :rofl:

:rofl: We've only seen it once but I've got loads on sky plus for Sam to watch because I've heard so much about it... would annoy me too! He's not interested in the tv though - still just the hoover x

:rofl: oh you wait lol it gets worse as they get older... Rhiannon is only 10.5 mnths but has (no kidding) 6 Igglepiggles 1 upsadaisy the ninky nonk the pinky ponk the tombliboo's (annoying little creatures!!) and an makka pakka.... she is IN LOVE with the damn programm and constantly wants the dvd on (which i wont allow her..eviiilll mummy mwhahaha)
my sympathies to you Toria i know how you feel hun X

What is Iggle Piggle anyway! I saw this but I had no idea what it was, but its the ugliest thing I've ever seen lol. Well, its kinda cute but in an ugly way.

Amy, is it the ocean wonders aquarium? If so, I'm ready to toss that out the window! Darn thing, who the heck needs something sound and motion activated! Its constantly going off!

we got milie the chase and play upsiy dasiy bed for xmas she loves it
and would not let it go last night she even took it to bed :dohh:
and iggle piggle she has to take them everwere xxxxxxxxxx

we got milie the chase and play upsiy dasiy bed for xmas she loves it
and would not let it go last night she even took it to bed :dohh:
and iggle piggle she has to take them everwere xxxxxxxxxx

Aw, that is so sweet! :) :cloud9:

i know how you feel toria, callums got the Iggle piggle one and its ok for the first few times but after that it drives you crazy!!

just you wait till she is obsessed with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->