US - new season of 16 & Pregnant

Did anyone watch the Adoption special with Catelynn and Ashley? Thoughts?

I REALLY like Catelynn! I know that a lot of people wonder why she's on Teen Mom cause she gave up her daughter for adoption but she is so strong. She knows that she made the best decision for her daughter and even though it's hard for her, she deals with it. Ashley, on the other hand, drives me up the wall! All her whining and complaining and moaning about giving her daughter to her aunt and uncle....ugh! You made a decision (which was a great one for your child) now get over it. I really want to give her a slap.

lol, yeah, I get frustrated with Ashley too. She wanted to sue for custody at one point too. She's not thinking about what is best for her daughter. BUT, I don't think she had the same resources that Catelynn did with that adoption group she went to etc.

Yeah Ashley made me mad. I get that at first she was feeling like she never gave herself a chance to SEE if she could do it. She couldn't live life with a "what if". But then she tried it, and it didn't work out. She made her final decision and it needs to stay that way! But I like how Dr Drew pointed out that bouncing back and forth would only confuse her daughter.

Catlyn and Tyler: I cried cried cried when they got to see the video of Carly at home. That was pretty special.

It seems like they don't have a huge place in teen mom anymore, but they did in the beginning since there was so much drama surrounding their adoption (especially from their family) Now it just kind of seems to be more so just letting people know what is going on. But I know according to the adoption special there should be some footage of Catlyn doing some speeches at Sex Ed classes and helping other girls going through what she went through.

16 & Pregnant star Aubrey Wolters has been diagnosed with a tumor in her throat, unfortunately she cannot have it removed due to lack of insurance / ability to pay hospital bills. This is the reason for her weight loss, as it limits her ability to eat.

https://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979698775

Hope she gets the treatment she needs, I think her being sort of "famous" will attract attention so people could donate money for the cause.

https://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Aubrey_Akerill_weight_loss.jpg

Yeah Ashley made me mad. I get that at first she was feeling like she never gave herself a chance to SEE if she could do it. She couldn't live life with a "what if". But then she tried it, and it didn't work out. She made her final decision and it needs to stay that way! But I like how Dr Drew pointed out that bouncing back and forth would only confuse her daughter.Catlyn and Tyler: I cried cried cried when they got to see the video of Carly at home. That was pretty special.

It seems like they don't have a huge place in teen mom anymore, but they did in the beginning since there was so much drama surrounding their adoption (especially from their family) Now it just kind of seems to be more so just letting people know what is going on. But I know according to the adoption special there should be some footage of Catlyn doing some speeches at Sex Ed classes and helping other girls going through what she went through.

I'm kind of wondering why someone didn't step in and say, "you know, it might be a bad idea to adopt out to family members....." I mean, how will she ever be able to move on when she will see her kid at every family function??

16 & Pregnant star Aubrey Wolters has been diagnosed with a tumor in her throat, unfortunately she cannot have it removed due to lack of insurance / ability to pay hospital bills. This is the reason for her weight loss, as it limits her ability to eat.

https://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979698775

Hope she gets the treatment she needs, I think her being sort of "famous" will attract attention so people could donate money for the cause.

https://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Aubrey_Akerill_weight_loss.jpg

Not to be heartless, but on the "where are they now" special, she totally annoyed me! I thought she completely digressed in her maturity and I felt really sorry for her ex husband! Bleh. Maybe the tumor made her bitchy... :p

Yeah Ashley made me mad. I get that at first she was feeling like she never gave herself a chance to SEE if she could do it. She couldn't live life with a "what if". But then she tried it, and it didn't work out. She made her final decision and it needs to stay that way! But I like how Dr Drew pointed out that bouncing back and forth would only confuse her daughter.Catlyn and Tyler: I cried cried cried when they got to see the video of Carly at home. That was pretty special.

I'm kind of wondering why someone didn't step in and say, "you know, it might be a bad idea to adopt out to family members....." I mean, how will she ever be able to move on when she will see her kid at every family function??

Yeah but at the same time she is SO LUCKY that she has the opportunity to see her kid at family functions! And that she can skype with her and really see her grow up. Not many other birth moms have those opportunities...I think she should be grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->