Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Hi girls!

So as you can see I had our baby girl last Sunday by section.

She is still in hospital cause she's a slow feeder but doing amazing and should be home soon.

Its hard she is not with us at the moment but we know she is only there for a wee while and we spend all day with her.

We are thrilled.

Hope you all are doing well.
xx

Sbl CONGRATULATIONS girl!!! Ow i m so so very happy you and baby girl are doing great! Well done hun, another success bu story!! Hopefully she ll be home in no time! Cant wait for the whole story and details when you find sometime!!take care of yourself!

SBL- Congrats!!!! sooo happy for you and happy that its just her being a slow feeder and nothing more!!! wishing you all the best with your little bundle of joy

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS SBL, so happy for you wishing your little family lots of happiness xx

Sbl how are you and your lo doing? Is she home with you? How are you hun?

Hi girls!
thank you so much for your replies.
Yeah she is home with us thank god. I will write more when I've got more than a minute.
xxxxx

SBL sooo happy to hear to your home and you and baby are doing well!!!!!! congrats!!!!

on another note, ailed my glucose test so have to do the 2 hr test :( but im currently 25w4d but baby is measuring 26w3d which is great considering baby will be early. expected due date is end of jan so still almost 2 months earlyu but have confiidence in my doc. cervix is softening so wasnt too happy to hear that but nothing i can do . hope evreyone is doing well!!!

Hey J! So happy baby s great and measuring ahead! And who knows, dont be so sure it will come early, nik went to 38+4! Dont worry about the glucose test, i m sure the 2hr one will be fine! and re the cervix..you have nothing to worry about really...after 28 weeks the baby is too large to just fall through so unless there was any major funneling or shortening of the cervix you should worry!

C- unfiortunately my cervix was already borderline short and now its softening so im worried as hell...petrified my water will break!!! just wanna make it till atleast 28 weeks which will be xmas...tomorrow is my 2 hr glucose test which is obviously the lesast of my worries now and wha doesnt help is that i dont even own one baby thing!!! my shower is scheduled for Jan 13th and since im on bed rest cant even go buy stuff for baby :( getting suuuper depressed and whats worst is that after all this time i figured my friends woul be more supportive but arent nd it kills me...feel so alone...you guys r great btw!!!

ooowww hun....i totally know how you feel. Do your friends have babies? I found that when i got pregnant i lost half of my friends (i dont know what that was about) and after i had my son my list got even shorter...i think once you re in that mommy mood people who dont have kids cant really relate. I m not saying everyone is like that and i do have some great friends that dont have babies yet but for the most part i can mostly relate with other parents.
Its so great you re having a shower..i never got one, it s not a thing here in greece! Re the baby things tbh i didnt want to buy any baby things before week 35 so as not to jinx it (and therefore i ended up not having anything to dress my baby to get out of he hospital!!) but why dont you try some online shopping? It might even make bed rest a little bit more fun!
Christmas will be here in no time hun, seriously..it s less than a couple of weeks away and with you being on bed rest you can even gain some cervix length....has your doc discussed anything about progesterone?
Anyway, hope you feel better soon...if you ever just want to rant feel free to pm me

c- thanks!!! what makes the friends thing worsdt is that they are either ttc, already pregnant, or have a baby . i was supposed to be a bridesmaid for my best friends wedding but since im on bed rest couldnt even go to her shower so shes upset and doesnt understand which pisses me off....
on another note, baby is confirmed to be a girl at todays ultrasound!!!

J- i m sorry to say this but how can she not understand? What can she not understand? That you re on bed rest doing everything you can to keep your baby safe??? Anyway, i m not starting on this cause i will be rude and this is your friend!
Yaaayyyy for girl! When i only had nik i used to say boys rule but with nat i say girls rule too! And their clothes double rule!!

Hello ladies! I made another thread on the Gestational Complications board about BU but didn't have any responses! Figured I'd move over here instead. :)

A lil about me:

I'm 27 and currently 15 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. With the first one I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I didn't have an ultrasound with that one. With my current pregnancy I started bleeding at around 6 weeks so I went to the ER where they did an ultrasound and diagnosed me with having a bicornuate uterus.

I have been a nervous wreck! I really want my lo to be safe. I have another ultrasound this Tuesday and I am so nervous!

Also I have to rant a little.. I had to quit my job today. I was working at a restaurant as a waitress and the place where I work(ed) has an upstairs section. Well my boss doesn't like pregnant women so they were trying to get me to quit. I usually only had 2 shifts working upstairs but as of next week they were going to make every shift of mine working in the upstairs section. I don't know if they know what HIGH RISK means, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean put her in the section where she'll have to climb stairs 100 times a night! So I just appeased them and quit. :growlmad:

Sorry about the rant! Had to let it out somewhere!!

c- i completely agree and am sooo mad and frustrated with my friend. ive know her for 17 years and i just feel like i dont know what to do. Ive obviously pulled away as a friend and am leaving the effort to her cause ive tried but when i cant even leave my own house how can i make an effort to see her even...grrr...makes me sooo mad how people can be so selfish and not see things for what it is...unfortunbately my baby means a million times more than she does!

Lacy- welcome to the group!!! everything you mentioned weve been through as well and youve come to the perfect place for support!! good luck on your next ulrasound!!! let us know how it goes. Also where you from? im onbed rest and havent worked a day since being pregnant so we do whats best for our little one!!!

Thank you! I'm really nervous about my ultrasound. I just want my LO to be safe! And I'm in Tennessee. :)

J- good for you hun for letting her make the effort...some people just think the world revolves around them...if your friend loves you, and she should after so many years, she must undertand your priorities and get out of her way to help you to say the least!

Lacey- welcome to the thread hun and congratulations on your pregnancy! I am assuming the bleeding has subsided right? You re mostly out of the woods for the most pat hun since you re 15 weeks already so it seems buba has attached itself really well and your uterus is behaving but you did right to quit your job...us bu ladies have to rest a little bit more because of the lack of space. But we have many great successful stories in here so stick with us!good luck with your u/s and let us know how it goes...i m sure everything will be just great!

Yes, the bleeding did stop! Luckily I only had spotting for a few days after the hospital visit.

I am so glad I quit my job (besides the money issue). It just felt like the right thing to do and I already have a lot less to stress about!

Thank you, everyone, for the support! I will let you all know how Tuesday goes!

Ok so I had my scan today and everything looks like it's going good! My doc did tell me if I've made it this far that that's a good sign! They told me it's most likely a GIRL and her HB was 146 BPM. He gave me a due date of June 7th but did say I'm at higher risk of being premature. Here's my little one!

521353_10200202485452963_1357577656_n.jpg

Hey girls hope everyone is doing well with their LO's/pregnancy :) wanted to wish everyone s very merry Christmas and safe and happy new year! Am flat out for next week preparing for Xmas! Af due on New Year's Day (of all days lol) hopefully my New Years wish will come true and get a bfp!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->