Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

littlemama= congrats on a good appointment!!! 2013 is gonna be a good year for us all. how many weeks now? cant wait for a pic!!!

i am 5 weeks today so early but have lots of faith everything going to be ok this time, morning sickness is starting to come full swing now and very tired lol xx

Hello ladies!!! It's been quite a while since I was last on this thread, I think the last time was when my LO was born and she is now 10 months haha.
I hope you are all well and congrats to the ladies with their pregnancies x x x

Back from doc hcg level 879, when I was pregnant last time was only about 200 at same time, iron levels bit low and he sent off urgent referral for gyno should see him end of week next week sometime :) getting excited!! X

Hi victorial how s your bubba?

Littlemama- great numbers hun, getting excited for you too!!!

Hi girls!

Littlemama- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thats an amazing start to the new year for you! H&H 9 months to you!

j- your looking great! not long left to go now. Has your Dr recommended you get your things together? Mine did around 32 weeks and I went at 35 just like chistiana did with Nat.

Chistiana- how are you my dear? and the kids?

Victorial - omg your little woman is 10 months!!?? wow how time flies.

My little woman is great thank goodness. A gift of a baby :happydance:

So I guess I should fill you guys in on my section.

I went into labor on the 25th of Nov although I did not realise it till quite late on.

I had pains off and on all day but they weren't too bad. By 8pm they started to get pretty bad and by 9 I soon realised it was time to go when I had a show.

I got to the hospital at 10 when my dr came to do my internal exam she said I was 7 cm and asked me if I was in pain which I told her they were no worse than my usual period pains.

I was prepped for surgery and had my baby girl at 11.25pm weighing 5lbs 1oz.

They took her to special care as they thought I had maybe had an infection and thats what triggered labor so they had to be sure.

Everything was fine thank the lord but she was sleepy and a slow feeder for 2 weeks so she stayed in there.

One day she just took off with the feeding and we haven't looked back since!!

She's six weeks old and the time is just flying by.

Though I have confession to make girls, I dont really belong here anymore. During the section they told me I have unicornuate uterus.

Can I stay please?? Lol

:hugs: to you all
xx

Hey sbl! So happy to hear you and your girly are doing great and that she s such a good baby for mammy!! I had to laugh at the point when you said you hadnt understood it was labor... I was the same...only figured it was labor when the conteactions were 2 minutes apart!!! And of course you and i can both stay here i think (after my c section i was told i have a pretty bad septate uterus not bicornuate!), i m sure the other ladies dont mind us!!!
Btw why did you have a section since you were already 7cm dilated??
We re doing good exept they re both down with the flu ans have been pretty snifly and cranky!!

Lo was breech and they do not do breech vaginal deliveries in Ireland but they were considering it as I was so far gone. Though the look on my face may have told the I wanted the section.

Ow the wouldnt even consider a vb with a footling here in greece let alone a breach baby!!

Hey girls feeling tired and bit sick today, had some pink spotting after making live to my husband happened twice so decided to wait till see gyno but had a spot of brown today so am freaking out a little as this happened last time :/

Littlemama i know there is nothing i can say to stop you from worrying but the fact is the cervix is very vuscular and there is extra blood flow during pregnancy so it is very likely that the spotting is due to having had sex. Please remind me, when is your gyno appointment?

Hi littlemama, spotting after sex is common try not to worry though I know there is no point in me saying that. Luckily I never had any spotting I know how I would be if I had.
How about calling your ob/gyn for peace of mind?
xx

Thankyou ladies!!! Its nice to have you ladies to talk to and give your great advice xx Spoke to doc and he said all good as no more blood since then so just from my cervix that was like a weight off my shoulders and am feeling heaps better now, rang gyno this morning and they trying to get me in on Tuesday just waiting on a call back :) xx

Hey ladies. Yep, me as Freya are good thanks. Just starting to think about her first birthday. Really is shocking how fast time goes with them.

I'm quite annoyed as me as my OH decided after having Freya that we would let nature take its course and not use anything when DTD as it took so long to Concieve Freya ECT. When I had my section the surgeon had a look at my uterus to see the extent of it but I can't remember what she told me, i vaguely remember her saying she couldnt feel a gap in the septum bit to the other side, but i was focused on my baby.
I asked my doctor if there is anything on my notes and there wasn't and she was telling me how my uterus will not effect getting pregnant at all and it will be the same as with everyone else! Well I know that that isn't true as the consultant before told me it can make it more difficult. I'm guessing I maybe had a doctor that knew nothing about it really. I just want to know so I can get my head round it and know for sure what its like.
Sorry for the rant ladies x x

Hey victorial, when i was told i had a bu back when i was 23 i was told there was no chance on earth i d ever get pg and that one in a million chance i did get pg i would mc. Guess what, i ve been pg 4 times and have 2 healthy babies!!! So dont believe everything your docs say!

I'm a little late but congratulations, Littlemama!! So excited for you!

went for my first scan today, as had to go to er on suday due to dark brown spotting, doc said most likely left over blood but did a blood test my beta hcg level has gone from 879 to over 25000 in about 10 days :D, went for my scan today and saw my little one with a flickering little heartbeat of 106 bpm, he said bub was on right said and am measuring perfect for 6 weeks and 1 day, spotting has stopped and feel good have to have bloods taken again tomorrow to make sure rising well and back to my doc wednesday for results then off to gyno thurs am super excited everything looking good :) xx

Yayayayayay great news littlemama, and those numbers are great! I m keeping everything xed for you hun, this is your little colourful rainbow!

Certainly is so excited had some brown spotting today, day after my internal ultrasound, is that normal?

Totally normal hun, all the proding and poking can cause some spotting. Of course if you re worried do report it to you doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->