Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Lacy- oooooowww this is such a great scan pic! Congratulations on your little (girly) hun, so glad that everything is going great! that s what my doc had told me...if you manage to make it stick in the first trimester you re on a really good road! As for prematurity i m sure that by the time the baby doesnt fit in there anyone she ll be at least a good 36-37 weeks!

Littlemama- Merry Xmas girl and may the new year bring all you ve ever hoped for! I ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Belated merry XMas to everyone girls, hole you ve had a great one and an even greater new year to come!

merry belated xmas everyone! hope everyone is doing well. wish you all a happy hea;thy new year.

C- ever experience a sore tummy? doctor said its normal but hurts like hell. and she isnt as active lately but i do feel her and have the doppler so not worried but dont know y this is....
talk to u all soon!!! btw this is my furry baby Lola!

Attachments

• lola6.JPG
    lola6.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 3
Happy new year everyone hope you all have a wonderful new year and brings you lots of joy and happiness xx

J your furry baby is absolutely gorgeous! I have a frenchy i adore too!does your tummy feel bruised sort of? My tummy was really sore to the touch from one point onwards and my doc also said it was nothing to worry about! And re the movements your baby is getting bigger so it s harder to move around a lot... As long as you can feel her move here and there you re ok!
Happy new year everyone!!

J your furry baby is absolutely gorgeous! I have a frenchy i adore too!does your tummy feel bruised sort of? My tummy was really sore to the touch from one point onwards and my doc also said it was nothing to worry about! And re the movements your baby is getting bigger so it s harder to move around a lot... As long as you can feel her move here and there you re ok!
Happy new year everyone!!

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Side note: Does anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced dopplar? I'm not even sure I can afford it right now, but a girl can wish, right?

Lacey-i bought mine for 25 euros off e bay and it worked magic! I d love to send it to you but it s probably not worth it, the postage money will probably be round about the same. Let me know if you cant find one, i ll be happy to help!

Lacey- i have the sonoline b which i bought on ebay or amazon for 39.99 plus shipping so wasnt expensive at all and love it!

C- ya feels bruised sometimes and when i get bh it hurts even more. worst part is she is lying across my tummy so head and feet are at separate hip sides which is suuupper uncomfortable! 29 weeks though so not too much more to go!

Happy and healthy new year to you all!!!!!!:happydance:

Ooowwww j i totally remember the feeling....i felt as if she wanted to pop out of either sides! Congrats for 29 weeks hun, 8 weeks to get to term... Not too long at all!!

OMG LITTLEMAMA! And you just announce it like that???this is wonderful news hun, congratulations!! We ve got a newly preggo in the house!!! A h&h9 months! What a great new years gift!!!

Haha still in shock, cried my eyes out when the test come up positive! Thankyou so much off to doc tomorrow to get my referral we are very excited but being cautious at some time :) due on the 8th September day after my eldest brothers birthday!! Xx

Congrats little mama!!!! so happy for you! hope everyones new yeart was great!!! mine was obviously spent on the couch lol...heres a pic of me and my belly!

Attachments

• me 30 weeks.jpg
    me 30 weeks.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
Thankyou everyone! Off to doc tomorrow to get referral to gyno :) and blood test to see hcg levels. Did another test this morning just to make sure wasn't dreaming lol xx

J- ooooowwww beautiful bump pic... I so miss my bump!!

Littlemama- good luck at the docs babe, everything will be great, i m so excited for you, keep us updated!

hey, went to doc he said things are looking good this time he is really hopeful which gave me a confidence boost, i seem to be getting more symptoms this time around morning sickness has kicked in, man oh man did it kick first thing of a morning and just before bed, am sooo tired lol and boobs are tender and been getting little pains in my lower tummy, go back to doc monday to get results and wait for gyno app but all in all i couldnt care how many symptoms i get as long a my LO is strong and healthy thats all i care about! xx

Great news littlemama! I totally get what you mean about the symptoms....i experienced very few pg symptoms and i kept hoping i could get some more only just to feel safe n pg!!! I hope the ms isnt too bad though hun! Looking forward to the first poppy picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->