Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Hi girls!

How is everybody? Alls great here, Eva is smiling at me now which makes my heart melt. :cloud9:

Littlemama, I have heard that spotting after internal ultrasounds is normal alright.
But you should always mention anything like that to your Dr. just so there in the know. Congrats on a great scan and your HCG numbers look great :thumbup:

We've got Eva's christening in a couple of weeks and OH's mum is not being very co-operative and she's not come to see Eva for a few weeks now which is kinda pissing me off. Excuse my language. :blush:

Hope y'all are doing good.

xxxx

Sbl-oooowwwwww eva is such a beautiful name!!! I love it! And i cant believe she s already smiling at you, what a bright little bubba!! I still melt everytime nat smiles at me, cheaky little 2toothed monkey!!
What s with your mil? Why is she not cooperating? Tell her to suck it up abd be nice (or dont, you dont want more drama!!)
You re doing so good christening her so young, we christened natalia when she was 4 months and she was really good, didnt feel she suffered at all!!

Thanks chistiana! I always loved the name Eva also I have a friend called Natalia and I love her name!

My MIL is annoyed at our choice of godparents, check this out
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-club/1680923-mil-annoyed-choice-godparents.html
Silly woman. :haha:

Yeah its the norm here to christen them around 2/3 months and I have 3 massive events feb/march/april so it just made sense to do it now.

Eeeerrr helloooooo, your kid, your choice!! Dont pay attention, she s just being an arse (excuse my language)! Here in greece most people christen at around 1 year old and it s really stressful for the kid! Would love to see pics when you do!

A year old would be very abnormal over here. My sister got her last lo christened at 6 mos and everyone was complaining she left it so late.

What religion are you if you don't mind me asking.

Christian orthodox and i too this it s way too late for thr baby and quite barbaric too if you ask me. I mean my nephew was christened at 1yr old and the prist insisted on dunking his whole head in the water...poor thing cried like there was no tomorrow. Are your christenings any better?

They just pour the water over their head, no dunking at all! That sounds awful poor little thing.

it is awful! i had to lie and tell the priest both my kids had an ear infection to avoid the dunking!!

hey ladies, went to gyno and he said so far things look good and bub seems to have implanted in a good spot, he has said not more sex until at least 12 weeks and that my levels and the spotting were normal and ok just to take it easy, have to have another scan in 3 weeks, Around 9 weeks, and then back to see him the week after the scan x

Sounds good littlemamma! Praying everything works out for you.

So Eva is 10lb 2oz now!! She had an appointment with her dietician yesterday and they were so happy with her.

Hope everyone's doing good xx

Wow that s a great weight sbl!well done mama!!

Great news littlemama! It s great you re being monotored so well with frequent scans, give you peace of mind!! I too had the no sex rule but for me it was for the whole of the pg...it sucked!

Oh man I can't imagine having to go through whole pregnancy on pelvic rest! (Not that I've been in the mood for activity these days, anyway. lol.) I had 3 weeks of pelvic rest early in my pregnancy but that wasn't so bad.

littlmama- dont orry everything is going to be great!!! I ve been on restricted bedrest since august 2nd then was put on full bed rest sept 20th and that has meant no sex either lol....

SO nothing new with me guys..been kinda crampy and extra sore these past few days... 32 weeks 2 days now and not sure how much longer little one wants to stay in me for lol....between my back hurting, cramps, bad bowels lol...im ready for her to come already!!!

ONly thing worrying me is weve been having such bad weather lately if something happens and i need to get to the hospital its 35-40 mins away without traffic and bad weather in the way...

Glad to hear your all doing well!!

Wow j i cant believe you re 32 w already!! Dont worry about making it there, i m sure you ll have at least a couple of hours if not more. I delved natalia 3 hours after strong contractions started (by emcs) and nikolas 5.5 hours after my water broke (vb).

Hey girls, off to doc tomorrow have had some on/off minor spotting over the weekend, barley noticeable I think I only reason I see it is because I can't help but look have had some tiny pieces of what look to be tissue so doc said to see how things went and if wasn't gone by Monday to come back didn't have any all day then a tiny spot tonight it's very dark brown so am not overly worried and it is a very tiny amount but better to be safe than sorry have had some on an off twinges and cramps but feels like a pulling sensation which doc said was everything moving around and growing, I have noticed if I lay in bed with legs bent my tummy becomes sore so am avoiding that postion but still have nausea of a morning and very tired and boobs sore so all in all I feel good not overly worried and am excited for next scan and antenatal app lol xx hope everyone is doing good to!

Littlemama i think us bu ladies (or su in my case) develop a kind of x ray hawk vision!!! I used to see these tiiiiiiiny itsy bitsy spots now and then and after a few visits to the doc he started making fun of my vision. If i wasnt paranoid i would never have noticed! But you re doing good having it checked, it will make you feel so much better! Waiting for your news!

Hi Ladies, this is my first pregnancy & I have a BU. So far the only issue I have had has been on and off spotting/bleeding. I have never been talked to about surgery, never really was given options. It has been kind of a rollarcoaster of emotions because of the research I put into having a BU. GAH!

Yeah.. I don't really think it's wise to google bicornuate uterus. When I first was diagnosed with it that's exactly what I did and I really wish I hadn't. It's very discouraging.

This is my second pregnancy (first one had mc at 8 weeks) and I had some bleeding at 6 weeks that lasted over a week. I went to the ER, had an ultrasound, and that's when I was diagnosed with BU. Luckily the bleeding stopped and I haven't had any problems since. I had my 20 weeks ultrasound yesterday and everything looks to be going great.

hi mamaxo, welcome to the thread. I dont think surgery is an option with bu...it's only an option with septate uterus. Try not to worry about the spotting, it s quite usual in our case and harmless. YOu ll find many great success stories in this thread!

Can't wait to see other stories to make me feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->