Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Oooowwww i m so sorry that you re having a not so bright day hun...please dont allow these thoughts to crip in...it happens to me too and i have to keep touching wood and shaking my head every five minutes but i aleays try to push them out of my head as soon as they enter it. It s going to be ok for both of us!

Hey!just came back from the doc! Everything was great, baby is growing just fine and has spread in both horns for now!the blood is still there just above the cervix so still cant do the cerclage but he says we have plenty of time ahead of us and he see me again in 1 week! The cervix is 4.6cm and clOsed so that is really good! Couldnt confirm the gender as the umbilical cord was between the baby s legs so
I guess we ll have to wait another week!
Littlemama i am waiting for your news!!

Oh that's wonderful news sooo appy for you my app is in 2 hours not long now will keep you updated as soon as I know fingers crossed its good news xx

Oh I have a way tmi question for you lol do you ever pass little clots/bits of tissue when bleeding?

Had ultrasound my sac is still measuring at 6 and half weeks he looked for heartbeat and he saw a weak heartbeat of 95 bpm have blood test done in a hour and he said dependIng on those results will know more but bleeding is caused from the other side of uterus .. i still hold out hope as a heartbeat is a heartbeat right?
go back to docs in morning for blood test results so fingers crossed everything will work out ok :) xx

Littlemama ok first of all...yayayayyaaa! A hb is a hb...how far along should you be?is the 6weeks about right give or take? If it is then the heart is just begining to beat so 95 is not bad..they speed up once they get the hang of it! The fact that the bleeding is from the other side is veeeeeery very good because it means your placenta is intact. Word of caution here...try to stay in bed as much as possible cause and drink LOTS of water a)you dont want your stupid empty side to start contracting too much and b) because you re still early the blood from the one side if you dont rest can kind of detach the placenta (dont want to scare you honestly it s just that my doc had told me back in april and i was like "ow come on" so i was playing happily with my son, not resting or taking it too seriously and it didnt end well). So take it easy for a couple of weeks until the placenta growns a little bit stronger! Now for the blood clots...this time round i have had blood clots but not too big...say about the size of an average coin??my friend who had the same thing (bled from before she new she was pregnant until month 5-is now due in about a month and a half) would pass clots the size of prunes. Tmi question...is it red or brown clots??? And last 2 questions: in which side is the baby (no it doesnt matter just out of curiosity) and where is the placenta (this does matter, you dont really want it to be too close or on the mid part). Ooooowwwww i m anxiously awaiting for your update but i have a feeling it s all going to be ok!

Littlemama did the results come out?how did it go? Hope everything is looking up hun!

hey hunni, went to doc today and my bloods had gone from 20000 on the 13 of jan to 29000 today, he said lots of rest and just wait and see atm, heartbeat was 95 bpm which was on the lower side but fingers crossed it gets stronger!! i have to see the gyno on tuesday at 3.15, the guy that did the ultrasound ( abdominal and vaginal) said bubby was in the right side and the left side had a build up of blood and tissue and was most likely the reason for my bleeding, my doc said its a waiting game for now and i have to go back to see him on the 20th of jan 2012 to have bloods checked and a new ultrasound as yesterdays ultrasound showed me at 6 weeks 3 days, so i should be closer to 10 weeks next ultrasound,
oh and also the fella who did the ultrasound said to me that hi only concern was thingshadnt grown in 2 weeks but i remember at my scan two weeks ago there was no heartbeat because we couldnt even see bubby so thats gotta mean he has grown right??
hows things going with you hun??

oh and the clots are red and brown and about the size of a pea not very big at all, i have a bloated i have eaten to much feeling in my lower abdomin but no pain so i guess thats a good thing? and no sure where placenta is he didnt say but will ask gyno on tuesday and see if i can find out i have been taking it easy probaly not as easy as i should, any advice on ways to keep bubba healthy?? i take pregnancy vitamins that my doc recommended i dont smoke or drink and eat pretty healthy and love drinking water :) xx

Thats good news hun!!!he (early bit instinct???) must have grown since you couldnt even see him last time and now you can hear hb...it sound more like last time you werent 6+3 you were far behind that and now you re measuring right! Your clits are too small to mean anything, sorry for the tmi but with my 2nd mc (1st was mmc so didnt see anything) the size Of clot i got was about the size of my hand(palm and fingers included!). This is your 1st right? I know i am being a pain in the ass but just STAY IN BED TILL TUESDAY!it sound really positve that the bleeding comes from the other side plus it seems you re getting very good monitoring which is excellent! The bloat is normal...comes with the hormones, now for helping baba along...are you taking folic acid? It really helps, i was taking it even before i was pg and again rest and loooooots of water!!!tuesday will be here sooner than you think!!!!i m very positive for you and bubs!!REST (i am being annoying i know!!!)

yes this is my first bub, to me there not really clots more like stringy its of tissue tmi right lol i have bee doing alot of resting but its so hard when i have my wedding in two weeks lol i have been taking a pregnancy multivitamin that contains folic acid pretty sure its a good one as my doc reccomended it am going to start drinking heaps more water as its hot anyways, i cant wait for tuesday as i am going back to the gyno who wanted me to have the d&c right then and there but i am so glad something told me not to have it, i guess it shows sometimes docs can be wrong to hey, so for now just keeping healthy drinking plenty of water and having lots of rest and keeping up with my vitamins and the long agonosing wait till the 20th of jan for my next doc app to book in for another scan lol my only other concern was that fact bubs heartbeat was low at only 95bpm,how are you going now? what was your bubs heartbeat at 6 weeks if you can remember?? xx and i thought i would upload a piccie ofbub and heartbeat xx

Attachments

• WEEKESDANIELLESARA-JANE20111229100621408.jpg
    WEEKESDANIELLESARA-JANE20111229100621408.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20
Hey that s a nice pic there...nice round big sac and of course your gorgeous little bub!!!i will have to disappoint you hun, i dont think i got a hb at 6 weeks...i actually went in 5w6d and saw sac and yolk but no baby and then went in again at 7w3d and heard the hb nice and strong but he didnt tell me how much it was.now it is usually around 165 but i m well into the 2nd trimester! But again honestly i think 95 for just about when the hb starts beating is fine...i ve read so many stories of women who didnt even hear a hb before week 8!
Ow and yes you should go back to that doc and rub it in his face, i was told at 23 i would never have kids...i d really like to rub my son in this stupid ass's face but i d feel sorry for my son!!!
What you re describing doesnt sount like clots...i get those stringy pieces of tissue (??) often, it is just the old blood that is being cleared out along with the normal pg discharge. Anyway, i m doing good, had a little scare as i couldnt find baba s hb on the fetal monitor for a minute there tonight but he/she must have been moving a lot because after i while i kept finding it and then losing it again..it was all over the place!!!!
This is a long post but congrats on your coming wedding again and will be waitig for your news!x

haha little bub was being cheeky hey lol
i have noticed the last day or so that i have been having more clear discharge with the bleeding so hopefully thats a good sign!
yeah the stringy bits of tissue wierd looking stuff it is but had me in a panic first time i saw it but doc doesnt seem to worried at all just playing the waiting game which i think is harder than the 2 week wait lol
thankyou so much for well wishes and will keep you updated, do you have facebook?? xx

This waiting game for bloody blood to finish is waaaaayyyy harder than the tww!after the blood i had turned more to brown rather than red then i noticed too that the discharge is much more watery (eeeekkkk sorry tmi!!) anyway yes i m on facebook "christiana kefala"! Will be happy to see some wedding pics for a change!!!

Haha is it ok I add you?? I'm Ellie weekes :)
I know it's prolly. It new years yet but it is here so happy new years lol xx

Yes of course add me, cant wait to see some wedding pics!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR hun, true it s not new years here yet but i wish 2012 brings everything we ve ever wanted!!

oh me to hope you have a great one tho!!
i just wanted to add that the cervical muscus i ahve been getting you know what it reminds me of fertile ovulation mucus! which has me thinking even though im still bleeding could my left horn be ovulating aswell as bleeding?? hmm think i will be asking the gyno about that one and have to take precautions if so.. xx

Ok this is creepy...our stories are so similar...how long is it that you ve been bleeding now? About 2-3 weeks before my bleeding i started getting really clear stretchy cm and thought wtf i cant be ovulating so never looked into it...2 weeks later i had my 12 week scan and they noticed that in my left side uterus there was a "thing" (obviously they didnt call it a thing but i dont know how to call it in english!!!) when i asked what it was my doc couldnt really explain but did say it could be from the ovulation when i conceived (didnt really make sense to me as i was 12 weeks along plus i know i ov from my right ovary) anyhow 3 days later i started bleeding. Point of my story..i have a very big instinct that your other side ovary may still be ovulating (i ve read only 1-2 other similar stories online) and thus the "period". If we re right then a)yap-protection my friend and b)i wouldnt be surprised is touh wood you have some more bleeding in a couple of weeks!

oh gosh the bleeding is driving me nuts now and it seems since i have had the clear stretchy mucus that it seems there is more blood :/ i also have been getting pains in my lower tum like a cross between ovulaton and period pain not sharp or double you over type pain just a twinge and ache now and then so i am a little worried :/ but most of the twinges are on my left side and bub is in my right so that means i ov'd from my right to! but only had the mucus for last two days and have been bleeding for 24 days now.. h9ow long have you been bleeding for and i know this is a TMI question but do you ever need to ear a pad or is it only when you wipe because mine has only ever been when i wipe but ever since i had this mucus its only just going a pad but still looks like more so not sure if i bleeding more or its just the mucus making it look like more?? xx

oh and i caluclated it and i wouldnt even be due to ovulate or at the time i started bleeding i wouldnt have been due for my period wierd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->