Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

I ve been bleeding/spotting for just over 3 weeks now...initially it was proper bleeding, iy was only when i wiped about a week ago and now it s once every 2-3 days when i wipe. IF indeed it is what we think it might be then you shouldnt worry...as long as it s from the opposite side and you dont go crazy running around you ll be fine i think!!ow and regardless the bu lots of wonen get their period at its due time EVERY month!

hopefully mine will slwly stop soon but when i had the last scan he certainly did say there was a nice size porytion of blood in there so am not getting my hopes up it will stop naytime soon but vcan not wait for the day when its gone i think i will have a little party lol i think while it seems more bleeding i am going to take it even more easy i already feel like a lump now lolz and hopefully on tuesday the gyno will be able to tell me more as long as its good news and she doesnt give me bad news!! xx

I hope tuesday brings great news hun, i m actually pretty sure it will!! Dont get your hopes up about it stopping very soon, it takes times, especially for the whole brown staff to stop coming out but i think we ll both be fine!!!have your doc check your cervix too ok? Do you have a gender preference? Xx

me to x somedays i get barely anything and think oh yay and then the next its back!
yesterdya and today i have had period like pain in my lower tum its driving me crazy because its not there all the time comes and goes!! but i know this is gross but the blood smells just like a period but no clots or anything just the occasional little stringy things in it :/ so just been chillen on the couch all day lol i added you on facey did you get my request :)
were not really fussed if its boy or girl but my mum always told me sweet for a girl and savoury for a boy and while i like sweets every now and again i am moreed a savoury so i reckon its a boy lol xx

Hmmm yea i ve heard that one about sweet and savory but i craved sweet with my son and i still crave sweets now and 80% it s a girl!!!!
Some mild cramping is normal in pregnancy and i ve found out that i usually get mild contractions in the very early hours (i was actually woken up by one last night)but it shouldnt like bend you in half. Is your spotting still red or brown?
I m going on fb now to check, i actually tried to look you up yesterday but there are 4 of you!!!!

haha my profile pic is of a little girl in a pink jumpsuit with a kangaroo x
they seem to subside when i lay down and sit really only annoying pain like the first day of a period pain and the only other thing i keep getting is the stringy muscus but surely i couldnt be ovulating if i am still bleeding? i guess my man concern is the fact the stringy bits of blood the mucus and the fact it smells like a period that frekas me out alittle bit i am so afraid i am miscarrying as i have no idea what to expect if i am! xx

oh and my spotting was red and brown for about 2 weeks but for last week or so its just been red bleeding but dark red not bright :/

Hmmm not really sure what to make of it...the good thing is you saw bubs and he/she was fine less than a week ago and your hcg is rising....you try to stay on completr bed rest for 2-3 days and see whether it turns brown? I mean if your left side is shedding then it would be like a normal period but if you just stay in bed it should turn brown. You cant really know what tO expext with a mc...the first time i had a mmc my empty side started shedding and it was bright red bleeding...i d sit for a 3-4 days and it would turn brown then stop...i d get up and 2-3 days later it would start full force again.one night i started having like really big clots and horrible pain so i went to the hospital and bubs was still ok but doc said lay down cause the blood can detach your placenta...i stayed in bed for 2-3 days and it turned totally brown so i got up and felt much better doing housework and the rest...10 days later...no hb blood had detached the placenta (point of story: i ve so much guilt cause i could have prevented it if i had listened to my doc).second time round which was a proper mc i started bleeding bright red blood on my b day and this continued like full period flow for 3 days after which i passed huge clots and the sac.(point of story:it was pretty obvious i was miscarrying)
This is again a long post but what i m trying to say is try not to overanalyze everything...you are very aware of your body right now and you might notice a pain that you wouldnt otherwise.plus even though red blood is not good,you have an explanation and the mucous part could just be pg related!
I didnt get your request i ll request back now!

it is not as heavy as a period maybe like first day of period but i am just hoping that the left side is just cleaning it self out and thats why its red i just not sure anymore gosh it would be easy if we had a camera so we could see whats going hey, just hoping and prating bubby is ok i guess ill wait to see what gyno says tomorro hopefully she will want a scan so i can see i might even request one not sure :/

Ow i definitely would request a scan...another chance to see bub! It will be ok i know and remember the further along you get the stronger hubs and the placenta get plus the ther stupid side gets soooo sooo small...i think at some point with my son we couldnt even see the left side and the doc told me now that the further along we get the less worried we are about stupid left side!!!cant wait for your news tomorrow!

so just got back and gyno sent for ultrasound and saw a heartbeat (well i didnt but my fiance got to :D) it had gone from 95bpm on thursday to 112bpm today so thats a good sign there only concern was the sac measured at 7 weeks but bub hasnt really grown and is still meauring at 6 weeks 2 days so not sure what that means... have to go back to gyno at 9.15 in the morning to get proper results and hopefully find out more!! xx

Yayyayyayaayayay for stronger hb!!!i think anything aroung 110-120 is considered normal so your bub is not far!!but i must admit he/she is playing hard to get and making it really difficult for you guys to get excited and enjoy! Anyway i m not sure why bub woudlnt be growing...could you possibly have a tilted uterus and they re not able to measure it right? So now what...is it 6pm your time???oooowwww i wish time could go by a little quicker or that we could push pause and unpaise when we re already out of the woods and are able to finally enjoy our pregnancies...urrrgggg....anyway try not to worry too much hun (i know easier said than done) look at the + side...bub seems to be a fighter!!!!i ll be waiting for your news and praying everything goes great!

eah 6.30pm here now pretty excited that bubs heartbeat is up that havent said anything about having a tilted uterus although today the lasy said its hard to get a pic on this angle so not sure if she ment her or me? i know 9.15am seem slike forever away, i saw a different gyno today and he was amazing very informative and wanted to know everything and actually had compassion which was nice he was concerned my levels had gone up only 9000 as he said he would have liked them to be around the 40000 mark and mine are 29000 at last count so i am guessing that the levels have something to do with bub growing or thats what the ultrasound lady said to me.. i am keeping positive and just hoping and praying all goes well, i might ask about the tilted uterus tomorrow and see what they say xx how are you going still spotting? when do you get to see bub next??

I think in the early weeks they want your hcg ti double every 2-3 days but i ve heard of many many slow rising hcg ladies. Your were actually surprising high (compared to mine though) at 6 weeks. If your levels start dropping then its a sign of mc so i m thinking you might be a slow riser but at least they are rising!!!I m glad your new gyno was good, it s really nice to be able to feel comfortable and reassured with your doc! Maybe what the other said about the angle can explain why bubs looks smaller. Anyway a proper explanation is only a few hours away, hope bub has a growth spurt and everything turns out great!!!
I m seeing bub tomorrow at 11.30 my time and cant wait! I havent had any spotting since last wednesday but that gets me thinking sometimes as last week there was a lot of blood just over my cervix...where did it go if i m not spotting? Anyway hopefully it will have magically disappeared by tomorrow and we can go on with that cerclage. Also cant wait to be told if its a bot or a girl for sure, last time the doc couldnt tell because the umbilicard cord eas right in between baba s legs!!!

Btw sorry for the typos but i m on my phone, stupid laptop doesnt go online unless i m in the living room!!

awww good luck hope all goes well !! are you hoping for boy or girl??
i feel bub if fine just little one :)

That s good...a mother s instinct is usually right...with my mc i always had the feeling something was wrong..
I dont really care if its a boy or girl as long as it is healthy but if i had to chose i d say girl just because we already have 1 boy and 3 boy cousins- no girls in the family at all...she d be a princess!!!

naw to sweet , right now i am in a fair bit of pain and bleeding bright red and alot no clots or tissue just those tiny stringy things but it could be my left side of uterus clearing its self out i guess i will have to wait till tomorrow i dont feel anything is wrong with bub i mean i we saw bubs heartbeat only a few hours ago i am praying everything is ok :/

I would think the same...try and relax tomorrow you ll know for sure...not to give you false hopes but with mmc the amount of blood, clots and pain i had from the other side shedding was unbelievable...imagine i coulnt wait for my brother in law to come look after lo as it was night time so i left the door open and left... And bub was fine!!good luck hun i ll be thinking of you

so went to gyno this morning and after last night i was glad to see her, i was in agony last night couldnt even walk and was bleeding sooo heavy!! but she checked my cervix and its closed and bub is where he is supposed to be so they have no idea what last night was all about but boy i was relieved when she said all is ok, i have another scan on wed and blood test to see how things are going, they have labeled me as a threatened miscarriage so its just a waiting game but i know everything will be ok!!
how was your doc app today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"