Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Congrats J! And welcome to the world Brooklyn Ava.
My Eva was stuck like that too J it took 3 of them to get her out.
Well done Momma
xx

I managed to figure out how to add a photo from my phone lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
I know I haven't been posting a lot but I just thought I'd give an update!

I had my 28 week appointment and glucose test on Friday. Don't know the results of the glucose test yet, but everything else seems to be going good. Baby girl's heartbeat was 140 (she had hiccups when the doc was listening lol), and my uterus is measuring 28 cm.

Only 12 weeks left if I go to full term! It's getting so close!

COngratulations j!!! Your girl is just so wonderful!!! You did excellent mama, well done!!! I hope you feel better recovering from the section real soon!!!

Lacey- wow you re close too!! So glad everything is going great!!!

Hi girls.

J Brooklyn is beautiful, god bless her. Soon you will be feeling fine after your section it just takes a wee while.

Lacey well done on making it to 28 weeks, my Dr used to always say to me once we get you to 28 weeks your flying it.

Afm I'm still sick which is a bummer but hey what can you do. Eva thank god is doing brilliantly. My sister has to have no more surgery on her breast thank the lord. :happydance: Just to have the hysterectomy now which will be hard on her. Please say some prayers if you find time.

Hope ye all are doing good.

Here's a little piccy of my wee lady on St.Patricks day.

xxx

Sbl eva is beautiful!!! Sorry you re still under. I will keep your sis in my prayers, i really hope this is all in the past for her real soon.

Yeah sbl what a beautiful little baby girl you have there! I hope your sister makes a full recovery. We are all pulling for her :)

HI everyone! thank you so much for all the well wishes! Brooklyns doing great and am soooo in love with her. Hardest journey ive taken but well worth it. Still feeling pretty sore and achy from the c section but getting better slowly. ONly thing I can really complain about is how i get random dizzy spells. HAve a nurse coming by to take out the staples on my incision tomorrow and check baby so ill ask if its normal or not. Hate to have to go back to the hospital for this.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and thinking and praying for everyone!!
You are all so amazing and have been so supportive, i honestly dont know what i would hav done without all of you throughout this!

Love reading everyones updates so keep them coming!

Hey j! So glad you and baby brooklyn are doing good! Are you still taking iron tablets and magnesium? My doc asked me to keep taking then for at least 40 days, could this be the reason for your dizzy spells? Also are you breastfeeding? If so you need to make sure you eat really well, bf takes a lot out of you! Anyway, hope your mw has some answers hun, enjoy your girl and take good care of yourself too!

Hey girls hope you are really well, get my results on we'd from d&c not lookin forwar to it but hoping for the best, I have had my period currently for 12 days and have no sign of stopping kinda over it now xx

Hi Ladies! :flower:

Glad to hear everything is going good with Brooklyn j. I got dizzy spells too after having Eva and I needed Iron like chistiana has said. I think it fairly common. Look after yourself momma! :hugs:

Chistiana how are you and the kids? :hugs:

Littlemama, I hope you get some news from your d&c results that might help your future pregnancies. I get really bad, long periods too so I feel your pain. It's very draining. Take care of yourself and maybe you too could do with some Iron? :hugs:

Afm, My little lady is 4 months old!! I can't believe it, the time is going by so quickly. She had a dietician's appointment Friday and she weighs 13lb 6oz so the don't want to see her anymore!! :happydance: My sister goes in for her operation wednesday so prayers please ladies all goes well.

Hope everybody is doing good and keep us posted on everything.

xx

Littlemama- good to hear from you hun, i really hope you get some answers this time.

Sbl- wow i cant believe eva is 4 months already! Is she cooing and smiling and making you all crazy with pride?? Hihi i love that age!! I ll be praying for your sis hun, i really hope that s the last surgery and she s done and over with it. Keep strong mama.

Afu- well nat took her first 5 unassisted step three days ago but now she s over conscious and every time i try to let go of her hand she just plops in her cute little bum!! Nik is currently going through a super gealous phase and he s doing my head in but i ll have to deal with it. Less than 2 months for their b-days, i really cant believe it!

Aw I bet Nat is super cute hun! I can imagine its hard with Nik being jealous but hopefully it's just a phase that will soon pass.
Yes Eva is cooing and smiling at everyone with big laughs for mamma and dadda too! It's fab.

I cant believe it so close to your lil one's bdays. Whats your plans?

Thank you for your prayers hun, They mean allot.
xx

Hello everyone. It's nice to hear about your little ones! Crazy how quickly time goes huh?
Littlemama you're in my thoughts. Not easy going thru these things but hopefully it'll shed some light as to what's going on.
I have a question for those who have had their babies so far. I was wondering how you went about planning your labor. I know that things don't go as we plan, but I mean generally speaking. Did you have a c-section and if so was it planned? Did you go into labor early? If they know the baby is really squished in there do they give you the option of delivering early? I'm just trying to figure out or prepare myself for some of these things. But I'm sure I'm going to have to wait until I get farther along until I can make any sort of plans. Thanks for your help :)

Hi Litebright. Your coming along nicely congrats on getting to 2nd tri. :happydance:

Basically for me it was a wait and see thing. If baby was head down then I would've had a normal vaginal delivery but as baby was pretty much breech from 24 weeks that didnt happen they said at about 28 weeks that I would most likely end up having a section.

They booked me in for 38 weeks but I didnt make it that far and I went into labor at 35 weeks and I ended up having a section at 11pm at night. It was a smooth process and everyone was there within minutes of being bleeped. I seen my bubs for a few minutes and then she was taken to SCBU.

I think they probably wont give you a section before 38 weeks (obviously if you go into labour yourself they will) unless baby is in distress or theres a problem with you they'll want baby to be in there for as long as possible.

Hope this helps ease your mind.

:hugs:

thank you ladies, got doc at 9.30 in morning, went to my doc today who didn't give me great news, i have a condition lax ligaments, basically all the ligaments in my body are to relaxed and don't support my bones properly, and because of this he said that i may not be able to carry due to lack of support, my body seems to take what my heart truly desires :(

Oh Littlemama, I'm sorry to hear you didn't hear what you would've liked this morning. I can in some way understand, when I was Hyperemesis it's basically your body reacting badly to the HCG hormone, its almost as if your body is betraying you.
Have they said anything that may help?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"