Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Hi lightbright. Even though for me it worked the other way she still turned a couple of days before 35 weeks. She was head down from around 28 weeks and around 32 weeks my doc told me there was no way she could turn any other way after that so i was very very happy... 2-3 days before week 35 i felt some pain and tataaaaaaa she turned a whole 180 degreees to a footling position. So yes buns can definitely still turn if you ask me! And i have a full septum right to the very bottom of my uterus

Hi Ladies! So it looks like my BU has not had any adverse affects at all really....I had the 35 week scan today and baby is head down, we are going for a natural birth and she is growing just fine.

Just wanted to update especially for the ladies who are just setting out on the pregnancy journey because I was concerned when I first found out about my BU but in the end, it's made no difference at all.

Hi Ladies! So it looks like my BU has not had any adverse affects at all really....I had the 35 week scan today and baby is head down, we are going for a natural birth and she is growing just fine.

Just wanted to update especially for the ladies who are just setting out on the pregnancy journey because I was concerned when I first found out about my BU but in the end, it's made no difference at all.

Dime that's excellent!!

hey everyone!!! still following everyones posts nightly as I feed Brooklyn her 3 am feed. shes been going through a phase and things have been a little tough lately. completely exhausted and drained and trying to do my best.

Glad on the other hand everyone is doing well!!! love hearing success stories of us uterine anomaly ladies!!!!

Hugs and kisses to everyone!!

Hey girls :). I have a question for those of you who have had baby's with UU. It's gonna sound really ridiculous but its been on my mind for agesssss lol. When your bump grows does it show more on one side (My uterus is more on the left) or does the uterus stretch over normally? Xxx

Mossip!! Congratulations!!

No my bump wasn't lopsided at all. It was very even. I thought it would be though. My uterus is more on the left too.
Obviously I didnt feel kicks over to the extreme right but I would feel movement over as far as 3 inches past my belly button to the right.
But it was not noticeable that I didn't have any uterus on the right.
Thought some women do have a lopsided bump from a uu so if you do I wouldn't worry about it.
How is everything?
xx

Thanks Sbl :). I'm still in shock tbh :haha:I never though it would ever happen for us do I'm absolutely amazed!!!
Ahh that's good to know lol. How many weeks were you when you felt baby? Xxx

I really hope everything goes smoothly for you hun. My UU gave me no pregnancy complication except ptl at 35 weeks and breech baby.
I was 17 weeks when I started feeling movements and 20 weeks for proper kicks.
Whats your dr's plan of care for you now?
xx

Hey j! Glad to hear you re doing well even going through this phase...both nik and nat would and still go through difficult phases that will leave me drained but then they go very easy for some time and then there we go again! But as they grow older the easy part become longer so hang in there girl!

Mossip- congratulations hun!!!! I have a su but my bump was totallu lopsided with ds. It was nornal with dd! Dont worry and enjoy your pg! A h&h 9 months!

I really hope everything goes smoothly for you hun. My UU gave me no pregnancy complication except ptl at 35 weeks and breech baby.
I was 17 weeks when I started feeling movements and 20 weeks for proper kicks.
Whats your dr's plan of care for you now?
xx

All I know at the mo is that ill be closely monitored and will be booked in for a section at 37 weeks!! I suppose it could all change though :) xxx

Just go with the flow. In my experience uterine anomaly pregnancy are so varied. Not everyone has a complicated pregnancy from having one. As many of the ladies on here can vouch for.
How are you feeling?
xx

I'm not to bad :). Only been sick once and the tiredness and sore boobs omg!! I don't know how I got through today :haha: xxx

Ah sick is good!!
When I had my mc I wasn't sick and I knew something was up! Then when I got pregnant with lo I got Hyperemesis!! Sick all day every day, in and out of hospital for 17 weeks!
My boobs killed when I was pregnant too. Its hard work making babies :winkwink:

:hugs:
xx

Mossip - I'm not entirely sure what shape uterus I have, but they told me she was growing in the left side and my bump is lopsided. Not enough really for others to notice, but she sticks wayyyy out to one side and not at all on the other. It's kind of funny to me but strange that she can be so off center. Good luck with your pregnancy :)

As for me my lo has finally gone head down! I didn't think it was going to happen for me but I'm so happy it finally did. I really didn't want a.section.

Welcome to all new ladies!!

Tiff- please please please get your doc to sign you off. Getting too tored was what started my bleedings every single time abd even though i did get my happy ending i had to stay on strict bed rest for a very very long time. I know it s your job and you probably need it and therefore cant tell them to sod off but you cant be getting too tired especially if what you ve been feeling are contractions. Also, i dont mean to scare you but if they are indeed contractions i d ask your doc for a cl measurement just to be on the safe side. Sorry for being a downer just want you and bub to be sound and safe.

Mossip- sorry but what is EC? Glad your follies are there waiting, good luck!!

Sbl- ooooowwww such a sweetheart! I always type on my phone so i cant upload any pics but i ll definitely try to asap! Glad your sis is doing great!!! Is eva walking crab style all around? I cant believe she ll be 1 in 3 months!!

Afu- things are nice and relaxed our way, been to skopelos island for a week and off to patmos for another 2 so we re chilling. Ow needed to ask you ladies that have had your 1st pp period...was it all wacky?? I just got mine after 25 months and it lasted for 1 day. Wth??

Sorry to be getting back to you so late but thank you. I get my CL measured every two to three weeks. I am feeling a bit better less crampy but I am just so so tired all the time now. Plus we moved further away from my job and I wake up at 2:30 to get to work on time. Granted its only two days a week it is too much. If I don't work then I can't pay my bills :(.

I m really sorry hun...i know the situation is very difficult...just try to put your legs up whenever you can. Have the tightenings subsided?

Hi lovelies :). I've got my 7 week scan on Friday and I'm really nervous :/ I've started to get some pma back but with the wedding next week I don't know how I'll cope if its bad news :/ xxx

It wont be bad news hun, everything s gonna be great! I ll be thinking of you :)

The tightnings have stopped and so have the cramps, I know my bubs is ahead of schedual I think it was really round ligament pain. Work still sucks though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->