Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Litebright!!
Happy due date :)
Hoping you don't go to far over.
:hugs:
xx

Oooo litebright that s great!!! Happy due day hun hope bub arrives safely soon!!

Hey ladies!!! I feel horrible I haven't been on more lately as Brooklyn is just sooo much work and doesn't give me a moment to relax. On top of it I may be moving cross the border (to the U.S) so getting nervous about that idea.

As hard and trying as the pregnancy was, I find myself missing being pregnant and can't wait to start trying again next summer lol...
How have you ladies been?? i miss hearing from you all and still read all the posts on Brooklyn's midnight feed .

Question, did any of you co sleep? I did and got Brooklyn into her own bed for a while which was great but after her first two teeth came in 3 weeks ago and got her 6moth shots she became such a handful and ended up back in our bed and we can't get her into her crib again :(.

Lots of love to u all!!!

Hi j! So great to hear you and brooklyn are doing good! Brooklyn sounds a lit like nat! We coslept for a whole year (shehad a crib but rarely slept in there) and i finally got her to sleep in her room when she turned 1 after we git them a bunk bed! She still wakes up at night but we go to her and as i m writing i m laying next to her in her bed! Dont worry too much about things like these, they will eventually fall into place sooner or later and you will miss her cuddling next to you!

Hi Everyone;
I am new to this forum thing. I was diagnosed with a bi-cornuate uterus after a miscarriage October 2012. We have been trying since then, with no luck.
I will soon be turning 37, and I know that anxiety and depression only make my chances of conceiving less, but I am in need of some hope. It's nice to see that most of the older posts from women with BU or women TTC for a long while usually have a nice profile picture with the longed for baby in arms... That's the kind of thing I'm on here for.

Phaedylants welcome!! I know saying not to worry doesnt really help but still...dont worry! I was told at 23 i d never have kids... I ve been pg 4 times and have 2 beautiful kids! Yes bu has risks, yes it s difficult but if you read through the thread you ll see that the majority here have had a happy ending! If you have any questions we re all here!

Hi Everyone;
I am new to this forum thing. I was diagnosed with a bi-cornuate uterus after a miscarriage October 2012. We have been trying since then, with no luck.
I will soon be turning 37, and I know that anxiety and depression only make my chances of conceiving less, but I am in need of some hope. It's nice to see that most of the older posts from women with BU or women TTC for a long while usually have a nice profile picture with the longed for baby in arms... That's the kind of thing I'm on here for.

Welcome to the group! As a fellow bu lady, worry will always be there but jut know that your time will come and you get pregnant and have a beautiful baby. The odds ate always against us with uterine anomalies but just know so many of us have happy ending even though the road was a bumpy one. I have a full bu and gave birth via c section 6 months ago so don't lose hope!! We're all here for support!!

:hi: girls!

Sorry I've not been great at updating of late. So very busy!!!

How are you all?

Hi to the new ladies!!! :flower:

Everything is good here. We're just back from a long weekend in Barcelona. It was lovely to get away for some couple time but I missed my little puddins so much.
Drank lots of :wine: & :beer: and suffering for it now as I've picked up a dreaded airplane cold!!
I dont know if there is such a thing but I always seem to get a cold after I've been flying. :dohh:

Eva is doing great, crawling, pulling up and starting to get very very clever!!!

Only a a few weeks to her 1st birthday!:cake: I can't believe the time has gone so quickly!!
Lots of planning a preparation for that and xmas!!

My own bday is in 2 weeks so I'm looking forward to that too.

Hope everyone is doing good.
Update me!!

J- Omg how big is Brooklyn getting!!!

Chistiana- How are Nik and Nat settling since you went back to work?
How are you finding being back?

:hugs:

Hey sbl! OMG i cant believe eva will be 1 soon, it seems like you gave birth only very few months ago!!! And how jealous could i be about your trip ;) i love barcelona it s so romantic!! What are you planning for your bday? Is this going to be the first with eva around right?? Precious!!

Nik and nat are doing just fine! Nik isnt too happy about nursery anymore but he s being dutyfull even though he does act out a lot lately! Nat on the other hand is perfectly content with being pampered and spoilled rotten by the grandparents! I still miss them a lot when i m at school (work) but i enjoy my job and dont mind the extra money lol!!! Natalia has transformed to a very happy independent toddler but i think that as she oozes her way into everyone's hearts nik is kind of silently suffering so i try to be extra attentive with him!

How s everyone else doing? Littlemama i ve been thinking of you hun, how have things been?

Hello ladies I have a quick question. My bubs is literally sitting on my cervix at 28 weeks. His head is in the left horn and is feet are in my right hip and bum is on my cervix. Do you ladies think he will turn head down? Have any of you had a bub so low? He kicks my pubic area and my hips so much.

Its hard to say tiff.
Eva was low like that she kicked the crap out of my cervix and boy did it hurt. How long has he been in that position?

Its hard to say tiff.
Eva was low like that she kicked the crap out of my cervix and boy did it hurt. How long has he been in that position?

He has been in this possition for as long as I can remember. Before he was kicking my cervix, nos that he is bigger he is sitting on it. I say he has been like this sitting sense 20 weeks so 8 weeks.

Yeah Eva stayed in the same position from about 20 weeks. She was never head down. Always transverse and then breech.
I would say dont give up on him turning just yet. You've still got some time. If not are they offering you an ECV or just going ahead with a section?

Hi ladies just popping in with an update. I sadly lost little Willow on Sunday night but we won't be beaten and are gonna go ahead with our last ivf next year!
I hope everyone is doing well xxx

Mossip again I am so sorry.
Remember that most of us UA ladies here have had a loss and we are still here for you.
Losses are such a terrible part of having a UA.

I dont know if its available where you are but here in Ireland believe they have come up with a new technique they are using during IVF. Apparently they odds of a preganncy rising dramatically!
I will find some info on it for you.

I know its still very soon but have they said they think your UU is the issue?

:hugs: and remember we are all here if you need anything.
xx

Yeah Eva stayed in the same position from about 20 weeks. She was never head down. Always transverse and then breech.
I would say dont give up on him turning just yet. You've still got some time. If not are they offering you an ECV or just going ahead with a section?

If he doesn't turn I just want to go ahead with the section. But do they schedual it or wait for labor to start?

They scheduled mine for 38 weeks but I didn't make it that far.
I went into labour at home at 35 weeks. I didn't realise I was in labour just had some bad pains nothing major though.
I was 8cm when I got to the hospital.
Have you had any ptl symptoms?

Nope everything has been very smooth so far. My cervix was long and closed on Wednesday. I don't know why but I have feeling he is going to come early at 34 weeks. Idk why I feel this it must just be my mind being all crazy lol.

Well I always said I'd go at 35 weeks and I went bang on the day. Don't be thinking like that though.

Oh man that is crazy. I don't want to think like that but it is just a strong feeling like a sixth sense haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->