Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Hi girls,
C I would love to be bump buddy's!! How did the tests go?
Things have been quite hectic, I had hoped to leave Eva with my mum while I got the new house in order but my mum got shingles so Eva could not be near her.
Which meant I ended up doing everything alone as DH is working all hours resulting in me pulling muscles in my neck, shoulder, and arm and I'm still not right..
My appointment is now only 2 weeks away. I'm nervous but I
don't know why.
Hope you all are well
Xx

Hey ladies!! So in asking for a little favor. A little prayer for me that all goes well in the next little while. Found a little lump in my breast and my arm put so going Thursday to get it checked!! Praying its nothing serious! U assume my doc will sed me for a mammogram which doesn't sound all too fun :(

j I hope everything goes OK for you.
I'll say a prayer and I'll be thinking of you. I'm sure its nothing only a harmless cyst.

I hope all goes well. Update us when you can. Xx

I m sorry j, i really hope its nothing and its gone soon. Dont think about the mammogram but since i know you will i have to say its nothing painful, just uncomfortable n not fun i guess. My sister in law went through the exact same thing a few weeks ago, it was nothing to worry about afterall. Please let us know how it goes, will be thinking n praying for you!

hey ladies!! so my doctor says its just my glands that are creating this little "cyst" amd that's its nothing to worry about. Says they can get bigger before my period (which im due for any second) and says he will recheck it in November but as long as they don't get bigger no need for a mammogram. says its normal especially since my hormones are a little out of whack so glad to hear but should I still be concerned? your opinions? hes an older doctor so I know hes not new to this. feeling relieved but still cautious. now my anxiety has lessened but know im gonna be a crazy lady checking it every month lol

besides this anything new and exciting with you ladies?

signed Brooklyn up for daycare starting in july when im off work to slowly integrate her cause I will need a back up for when I get preggo again. cant rely on solely my mom to watch her. figure it will give my mom 2 days a week to have to herself while the other 3 days she will attend the daycare.

Thats great news j!!!! Trust your doctor, i m pretty sure he knows whar he s talking about n he wouldnt risk it if anything was suspicious about it!!
Your plan about day care sounds good, i might actually think of doing the same as i think nat might be too young to go full time but my brothers son will be born in october so my mum will need a break!!
When do you plan on starting ttc?
My septum reresection is planned for around the 16th of june n then i need to get 2 af before we can ttc again. Sooooo i ll be enjoying my summer holidays starting next week!!! Off to cyprus on the 21st and off to anafi on the 5/7!

C- great news about the surgery!! Were gonna start trying after our vacay in July but my cycle is sooo messed up gonna have To use those damn ovulation kits. Get my period every 35 ish days now.

That's great! So we might as well be bump buddies! Now we have to get sbl in it too lol!!! My cycles are 33 days so I know I ov cd19 but use opks n temping too. I start using them when I get ewcm n stop with first positive! If your cycles are 35 days then you re roughly ov on cd21!!!
Where are you going on holidays?

Haha! I don't think I could convince Mr sbl so you'll be bumping it together ladies. But I sure will enjoy hearing about your pregnancies!
So glad all is OK j!
Xx

Lol never say never! Just joking! Hows your little munchkin??

She's great! We were at the zoo yesterday she loved it.
How are your 2?

Oooowww I just love how they get soooooooo excited at the zoo!!
They re good, thanks, nik can't wait to get out of school for summertime n nat is quite the handful but I had seen that coming!

Finally enjoying the warm weather!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Oowww j she s beautiful! I cant believe she s all grown up!

Omg she's getting a bit I know!! She's such a handful now, always wants to run around and just yells lol

Hey girls.
My appointment with the high risk team is tomorrow.
I'm very apprehensive.
Think positive thoughts for me please ladies
Xx

It's going to go just great hun, I ll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way :)

Thank you c!
Hope you are well? And the kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"