Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Ok well I can't hold it in any longer.... Yesterday I got a positive test! I'm pregnant!! Complete shock and so scared but should have figured I was cause the cramps have started and I threw up yesterday morning. Aghhhh had to get that out there since no one but out parents know. Please send a prayer and lots of sticky baby dust my way!!!

Ah congratulations j! So happy for you. I hope you have a happy, healthy and uneventful pregnancy. You look after yourself now. Xx

C- your next!
Sorry I've not been great at relying girls.
I've not been well. My endo is bad. Diarrhea, vomiting, such heavy bleeding and the pain!
Nothing is working.
Right now I'm lying on the couch barely able to move.

Ah I'm so happy for you pregnant girls.
I'd love to have another but its
not the right time. I'll be living vicariously through you! :haha:

J OMG J i am sooooooo excited for you!!! And wowwwwww that was fast!!! Yaaaaayyyyyyy congratulations my lady, a very very happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!!! Ouououou updates, scans, babies this seems familiar and soooo great!!! Well done momma!!!

Sbl ow hun, sorry i had missed that, you have endometriosis??? Really sorry you re not that well, had no idea. Cant your doc help?? Lots of hugs

Littlemama how are you doing mummy??

Afm- nothing much to report here, just counting the days to 17/09 so we can start ttc again!! I m off to the mountains with the kids and they are seriously driving me bonkers arguing constantly but here i am still hoping for #3...weirdo!!

Hey girls! Just wanted to check how our preggers are? J? Littlemama? How are you both doing my ladies?
Sbl how are you hun?

Hey C, well had my levels tested lat week and according to my doctors nurse I'm either not as far along or my numbers are not as high as Ty should be :(. Freaking out a bit, dd the blood test again today and hope to hear the results tomorrow so please send a prayer my way that all is good!

Fingers, toes everything cossed for you j!
I hope your levels are on track tomorrow.

C- I'm ok again. The first 2/3 days of my period are a nightmare. I'm just not able to do anything. They're a complete right off.
I've known about my endo since I was 15. I had early diagnosis and treatment and it was doing great. I still had awful periods and would bleed out on occasion but since I've had the c section they think that it has gotten really bad around my internal scar.
Possibly having a lap soon.

How are you and the kids?

Littlemama any updates?

Hope all is going well with you guys.:hugs:
xx

J don't freak out hun, I m on another septate uterus thread and a lady there started with beta of 13 at 14 dpo...she s well into her second trimester now! How much was your beta? I m sending every positive vibe n prayer for tomorrow's beta.

Sbl.. Ow so sorry it's gotten worse girl, I didn't know you had endo, sorry. It sucks you have you go through all this pain but at least the laparoscopy is not that bad n they can fix it for you. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Afm- we re doing well, thanks for asking! I m with the kids 24/7 as we re all off school and they re kind of driving me crazy but still enjoying it! Planted a million flowers today...you should have seen them...covered head to toe in dirt! Other than that my b day is approaching and I would love to say I m excited but it's the day we lost our second one so not looking forward to that.

J, is everything ok hun?? Your silence has got me a little worried, hope your results were good n you ve just been a busy mum!

I was thinking of her too c!
Hopeful she's just super busy.

Hi mamas I actually thought I had responded and written here but obviously I didn't, guess the preggo brain is in full effect lol. So my numbers were great, taking progesterone again and hoping all contines well. The cramps still come and go but that's nothing new and have a viability ultrasound on the 26th to make sure baby is there and well!!

That's great news j!
I've been thinking of you. So glad everything's all good.

Oooohhhh Thank God j, you really got me worried there! Thats great news!!! How far along are you girl??

I'll be 6 week tomorrow. So keeping my fingers crossed all continues to go well. Taking the progesterone again this time vaginally ( it's so messy and gross) and the million diff vitamins are back on the menu lol

So I'm starting to freak out, went to pee and when I wiped there was a but of pink :(. Told the hubby and he said don't worry and went to sleep . Praying it's just nothing but I'm freaking out on the inside.....say a prayer ladies please!!!!

I wouldnt really freak out my friend it could be a million things from ib to an irritated cervix and the list goes on. If it picks up or it get painful then do call your call just to be sar. The progesterone could cause your cervix to bleed a little since you re taking it vaginally.

Hey everyone!! In June during surgery for a uterine septum removal they figured out I had complete uterus didelphys. So far theyve taken out 25% of the uterine septum and the vaginal septum is completely gone. I have a few more weeks until my 3rd and final surgery until it is completely removed.

I'm so glad I found this thread even though I'm not pregnant yet.. I guess I just wanted to be in a group where people were like me lol!

Jennifer welcome! Wow how bittersweet it must have been to go in for one thing and find something else. Good thing is now you know exactly what caused your losses (so sorry) and soon it will be all fixed! I ve had 2 uterine septum removal surgeries, last one in june and waiting to start ttc after my next af. All the waiting is killing me but if it means a stress free (as much as that can happen anymore) pg then aw well! Why are they doing 3 surgeries? Was it so severe they couldnt do it in one go? Anyway, stick around and ask away any questions you have :)

Welcome Jennifer!
At least you are on the right track to having your rainbow baby.
All the ladies here are great!
Any questions feel free to ask.
:hug:
C - have we anyone else with didelphys?

Actually i think we dont! Our very first but not anymore! Yaaay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->