• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Christiana

I didnt even realise you was pregnant, congratulations.

I probably did know and forgot. Did you announce on rmc thread x

Christiana

I didnt even realise you was pregnant, congratulations.

I probably did know and forgot. Did you announce on rmc thread x

Hi girl! I m so happy to hear from you! How r u doing?
Thanks, and no I didn't because I felt some of the ladies there didn't quite want to hear such news (there was a whole big discussion n I felt I might have offended some by saying I didn't mind when pg announcements weren't spoilered-just me though, I totally understand not wanting to see it in your face) so I stayed away. Plus I still worry all the time about another mc so don't say much!
Would love to hear how you re doing, I check out your updates on fb from time to time n always think of you. :flower::flower:

I don't think you would have offended anyone, I don't mind announcements either but there is so many girls that struggle with the news we just decided it would be best to spoiler

One of the girls a long time ago posted a 20w scan pic without any thought really. I think we handle the early scans better as we are there to hold each other hands, as the later scans comes it does become more difficult for some

I'm doing ok, still getting to the bottom of my sub standard care, ambulance done their investigation and are happy the paramedics followed protocol..... Not quite sure how much they investigated it because their response letter said that were sorry I had suffered another miscarriage. That went Down like a lead balloon!! How can a neonatal loss be classed as a miscarriage

I meet with hospital trust members just before Christmas, all 8 of them!!

Lastly, went to are Mr Shehata again, he thinks I still have immune issues that may have contributed to the abruption so I have to take some
Anti malaria tablets now, they are meant to sort your immune system out too.
He is also looking for another immune disorder, my placenta results should tell me if I have it or not apparently

Still never ending crap :)

X

Uuurrrrgggggg I m so so sorry you re still getting crap girl. It's going to be a difficult time approaching so surround yourself with loved ones. When you say immune problem did the doc mention anything about NK cells? I m only asking cause I was diagnosed with v high levels and they potentially cause a placenta abruption n a hematoma behind my placenta diagnosed at 9 weeks. I be been getting steroid n paternal leukocyte shots n hope that my immune system doesn't go in overdrive again. Anyway, enough about me, I really hope the 8th December meeting can give you closure. Ow n a "miscarriage"??? At 27 weeks with your son being born alive n sticking for 2 more days????? I would definitely make a note for them to stick their "apology" up there. Thinking of you Hun, lots of hugs :)

I have high nk cells, took steroids up to 12w because of them x

Hope I didn't know it. With the steroids did you check the levels were going down?? I was on prednisolone but despite being on it when I tested my levels were still up to 550. Have they said what other immune thing it might be??

Sbl hey Hun! How r u? I m good here, just anxiously but hopefully waiting!! How's little Eva doing????

Christiana - i never had them re checked whilst pregnant hun. What is your activation because i think that is what they look at more, the aggressiveness of them

My nk was 370 and activation 1.79

He is looking at something called chronic histiocytic intervillositis, my placenta histology should indicate whether i have it, hopefully i havent because my local consultant hasnt said anything , its to do with antibodies and stuff. Ive tried not to read to much about it because i will just scare myself and hopefully no need to

xx

xx

We're good c! Eva is 2 today!!
Will post pics later.

Always thinking of you hun.
Xx

Christiana - my nk cell consultant has put me on a drug called hydroxycloroquine sulphate, its an anti malaria drug that lowers your immune system more than the steroids and clexane. I have to take it now all the way through till im successfully pregnant and stop it at 34w

xx

Hope it sounds hard core but at least it sounds like your doctor is doing what he s supposed to. I don't know the activation level, they never told me but I ll go look in the results once I m home, i m curious!
If you don't mind me asking are you back ttc or waiting till you have all the results n stuff??

Sbl just saw this...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe she's 2 already! God when did they grow up????? Hope you all had a wonderful day babe, can't wait to see pictures!! What did she get for a presie??

Got to wait 6 months because of c Sect so that's Boxing Day :)

New year bfp hopefully

Xx

Hi mommies! Well been missing in action again lately and feel horrible. Been stressing as my 20 week anatomy scan was today. Baby is looking good. Only thing is my cervix is holding up well at 3.0cm but they found "sludge" near my cervix. Googled it and can cause fetal health issues but mostly pre term labour. So on bed rest now and have to wait 2 weeks till I see my doc as she's gone for a personal family emergency and my app is the 12th. Stressing as there isn't much online regarding this. Say a prayer please if u can!!

Hope that d be fantastic! I ll be praying for the perfect new year present for you!!!

J what is a sludge?? Sorry I be never heard of it. Why did the doctor that saw it say about it? Will be praying everything turns out ok babe. Glad babe is looking good though! Did you get a gender prediction or do you not want to know??? Off to research this sludge thing...the things we learn when pg....

Sludge is apparently either random tissue floating around or a possible infection ( what they test us for with the swab at the end of the pregnancy, group strep b) so called labour and delivery and got a doctor on the phone!! She said it's ok as long as my cervix is doing well which it is at 3cm! She said the bed rest is good to make sure my cervix doesn't shorten and of it does that and the sludge can induce pre term labour.
So now I have 2 weeks till I see my doc who's on a family emergency and gone . Oh and it's another girl!! Lol

Hmmm never heard this before. Best rest should really help with cervix length. When you sleep if it's not too uncomfortable try to put a pillow under your bum, takes pressure off the cervix! And yaaaaayyyyy for another little girl! Brooklyn will be thrilled!!!

Hi ladies quick update as it's 5 am (not that I can sleep anyway)... Ok go to the first page just read my first post! 13w1d today got up to pee about 2 hours ago n started bleeding bright red blood :( heard the hb on the Doppler but I still feel so numb inside. Can't wait for this night to be over so I can go to the hospital n find out exactly what's happening. I know I don't have a bu nor a septum anymore so I m guessing it's abruption :(

Hey c.
Are you still bleeding?
Thinking of you hun.
Prayers and hugs your way xx

C- update? Hope everything is ok!! Hope it's nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->