• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

I keep thinking back to a year and a half ago when I first saw my RE.. I remember it took me so long to actually go in and see him. I just kept getting pregnant and prayed it would stick ya know? I keep thinking like what if I never went and saw him. I just feel like the surgery was sooooo worth it :happydance:

I keep thinking back to a year and a half ago when I first saw my RE.. I remember it took me so long to actually go in and see him. I just kept getting pregnant and prayed it would stick ya know? I keep thinking like what if I never went and saw him. I just feel like the surgery was sooooo worth it :happydance:

I feel the same way! I'm part of all of these facebook groups, and people keep talking about how they refuse to test before their period is due, and I'm SO glad that I've never felt that way!! If I'd waited until AF was due to test, I might not have known about my losses yes, but I also wouldn't have looked for and found the issues to fix either! I can't help but be SOOOO glad that I live NOW instead of 30 years ago, because without hpt's and finding out so early each time that I was pregnant, I might never have gotten the chance to be a mom. I would have kept losing babies every month or two and never have realized it, never have researched it, and never have fixed the issue. I only waited until my 2nd loss though to go see an RE. I was already 36 and nearing 37 by that time and feeling very much like I was running out of time. >.<

I wish i could say the same thing..i found out about my uterine anomally when i was 23 and still not thinking about babies so i had plenty of time to correct things..and i did..if only the doc hadnt been such a morron and left 2cm of septum in there...it would have saved me 3mcs and a lot of heartache. I m glad and thankful i found it was still there but frustrated it wasnt earlier or that it wasnt done correctly first time round. Anyway onwards n for better we go!!!cheers to many happy pgs!!

I wish i could say the same thing..i found out about my uterine anomally when i was 23 and still not thinking about babies so i had plenty of time to correct things..and i did..if only the doc hadnt been such a morron and left 2cm of septum in there...it would have saved me 3mcs and a lot of heartache. I m glad and thankful i found it was still there but frustrated it wasnt earlier or that it wasnt done correctly first time round. Anyway onwards n for better we go!!!cheers to many happy pgs!!

aw I'm sorry girl =[ i'm so glad that you have it all figured out now and your expecting <3 did the first doctor not tell you he left 2cm?

ps when did you guys get cleared to back a bath? I want to take one so badly but I didnt ask the doctor when it was okay

Noooooo he said he took everything out n that i had a perfectly shaped uterus! Even after 9 months when i got pg with ds n saw this doc he stuck to his guns n told me everything looked perfect! I saw a different doc about a week later n on his first scan he made this comment "aaahhhh i see you have a clear case of bicornuate uterus" not that this diagnosis was correct afterall but obviously it was very visible that that was not a normal shaped uterus. Anyway, cheers to good doctors, thats all i say now! The hell with the rest!

Hmm i didnt ask this question but think i wouldnt do it for at least 2 weeks as it can introduce bacteria i think. Not a doc though so might be worth asking.

Blah i started bleeding today and i hope it doesnt shed all the lining tbe dr wants me to grow. I left him a message today so we will see what he says. It would stink to take all this estrogen for the lining to grow just to lose it

Hmmm this is weird although i m not sure how this works...i am also at a uterine resection support group and some of the ladies got af very soon after the procedure and then were cleared to ttc! Most of them are pg and doing greatly! Hopefully the doc can give you some good news too tomorrow!

Hmmm this is weird although i m not sure how this works...i am also at a uterine resection support group and some of the ladies got af very soon after the procedure and then were cleared to ttc! Most of them are pg and doing greatly! Hopefully the doc can give you some good news too tomorrow!

That gives me some hope! You dont have to tell me but Is the resection group on here?

Btw Thank you for being so sweet to me and talking me through alot of this..youve really helped me

Oowww you re welcome hun i feel we re helping each other out, really! No its not on here but its a great group, if you re interested google "septum resection support round 3". (Yes round 3, we re a chatty group but everyone is soooo supportive!) did you get any feedback from doc yet?
I had another scan yesterday, bub has grown perfectly and was measuring 9w with a strong hb of 171 BUT i do have a small placenta abruption and a pool of blood behind the placenta so this could go either way :( pls pray for us

Oowww you re welcome hun i feel we re helping each other out, really! No its not on here but its a great group, if you re interested google "septum resection support round 3". (Yes round 3, we re a chatty group but everyone is soooo supportive!) did you get any feedback from doc yet?
I had another scan yesterday, bub has grown perfectly and was measuring 9w with a strong hb of 171 BUT i do have a small placenta abruption and a pool of blood behind the placenta so this could go either way :( pls pray for us

oh my gosh hun i'm sorry about the placenta abruptoin, does he think its from the teeny tiny itty bitty septum that's left? I will definitely be praying for you and bub...How are you doing with it love? My husband actually asked me yesterday if i'm excited to try and I had to say no...From what we've all been through its hard to have a happy pregnancy. When do you go back in for another scan?

The nurse called back and said not to worry about the bleeding and to just stay on the estrogen. the estrogen really is making me so nauseous through. I cant wait to be off of it.

Thank you both girls, means a lot. No he didn't say it was from the left over...he can't see no left over actually! He said he wouldn't have said anything if hubby hadn't asked what that black pocket in there was. Today I ve had a bit more cramping n knowing of the situation I m not so hopeful anymore. I try to remind myself nothing bad s happened yet but it's so hard. I will go see him next Friday just for a reassurance scan if all is ok in the meanwhile. And the damn Doppler won't be here until Monday..uuuuurrrggggg :(

Jen glad the nurse wasn't concerned! It's kind of sad we can't feel happy n excited anymore when it should be such a great time...

Sbl thanks babe, how r u my luv?

Thank you both girls, means a lot. No he didn't say it was from the left over...he can't see no left over actually! He said he wouldn't have said anything if hubby hadn't asked what that black pocket in there was. Today I ve had a bit more cramping n knowing of the situation I m not so hopeful anymore. I try to remind myself nothing bad s happened yet but it's so hard. I will go see him next Friday just for a reassurance scan if all is ok in the meanwhile. And the damn Doppler won't be here until Monday..uuuuurrrggggg :(

Jen glad the nurse wasn't concerned! It's kind of sad we can't feel happy n excited anymore when it should be such a great time...

Sbl thanks babe, how r u my luv?

How are you doing? Are you still having cramping?

Hey jen thanks for asking! No i ve been drinking water like a mad person n the cramping has subsided. I did have some back pain after a very long day today but i m about to go lie down and i m planning on a fake sick day on wednesday! Got my doppler today and was very happy to hear our babys hb!! Now bring on friday!!

hey mamas!!!

sorry ive been a little absent, been reading all your posts and keeping you all in my prayers every night! LIfe has been hectic, and crazy and haven't had time for much. plus a sinus and bladder infection kept me in bed sleeping for a while.
had my checkup today and all is well! cervix is holding up which is amazing cause last pregnancy it started to go at 15 weeks!

so im officially 18w3days and in two week we have our anatomy scan to see baby and praying he or she is healthy and what gender it is!!

c- don't worry that baby is gonna be just fine I know it!! we always said we would be bump buddies :)

Wow j that's really great news!! With everything that happened I can't believe you re 18 weeks already!! Can't wait to hear your big scan results!! When r u going in? I'm programmed for the 28th for the NT scan if everything is ok by then! N yes, we had said we d be bump buddies again, I so wish we can go all the way!

Hey ladies! I decided to come and check on you guys and to see how you were doing! Still nothing going on with me since my appointment got pushed back to the 24th...yay for an ouchie sis! I just realized he didnt tell me to go back on bc because of the sis...weird

Hey hun! What's sis?? Sorry pg brain is making me a big dufous! So your app is on Tuesday?? Yaaaayyyyy, that's so close n I m pretty sure you ll get the green light after that!!
We ve been fine here, had a scan on Wednesday, hematoma is gone n bub had a good hb! Doc said it's too early to be sure but thinks it's a girl! I really didn't have a preference but it's nice knowing!! We gave the NT scan next Friday which has me on edge (I m making horror stories in my head!) n hopefully if that proves fine then we ve decided to do the cerclage at 14 weeks instead of 13 as at 14 weeks I go off work for a month so I ll be able to rest n take it easy! But anyway let's first get there!
Leg me know how it goes on Tuesday girl, wIting for your update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->