• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Jennifer i had it in June this year so not long ago! They day its better to get pg within one year of getting the resection to minimise scar tissue forming but not sure this is the case! Waiting for your update.

Sbl why the hell would they tell you you cant have any more babies???? Stop thinking like that. Even if someone was to tell you this (and they wont) shall i remind you i apparently would NEVER EVER have kids??? Everythings going to be ok babe, you re just making scenarios which is only normal but from someone on the outside...its just scenarios. You have a beautiful daughter and when the tims is right for you you ll have another beautiful baby!

Afm: i m trying to be ok and calm, appoointment to check everything is progressing nicely is on thursday so until then i m just holding my breath! :)

Jennifer i had it in June this year so not long ago! They day its better to get pg within one year of getting the resection to minimise scar tissue forming but not sure this is the case! Waiting for your update.

Sbl why the hell would they tell you you cant have any more babies???? Stop thinking like that. Even if someone was to tell you this (and they wont) shall i remind you i apparently would NEVER EVER have kids??? Everythings going to be ok babe, you re just making scenarios which is only normal but from someone on the outside...its just scenarios. You have a beautiful daughter and when the tims is right for you you ll have another beautiful baby!

Afm: i m trying to be ok and calm, appoointment to check everything is progressing nicely is on thursday so until then i m just holding my breath! :)

hm my doctor didnt mention to be pregnant within the year but he did recommend IUI after the second cycle after the resection..I wonder if thats why he recommended it? unfortunately we are moving to Hawaii in december and wont be able to use any of our frozen samples :wacko: that's okay though! We will just try to good ol fashion way :p the only reason we froze in the first place is because DHis always gone for work and we thought the surgery would be completed in July.

You are currently pregnant , right?. At this point I feel like it's never going to happen! It's crazy that something that is 1 inch long could cause so much heartbreak

Sure is! Yes I m 6w3d today but the amount of stress this pg is causing me is unbelievable. That's all I think of 24/7!!! Anyway, yes, no reason not to try the good old fashion way n if hubby has to go then maybe you can find someone in hawai! Btw I m sooooooooo jealous as to where you re moving to!!lol!

Sure is! Yes I m 6w3d today but the amount of stress this pg is causing me is unbelievable. That's all I think of 24/7!!! Anyway, yes, no reason not to try the good old fashion way n if hubby has to go then maybe you can find someone in hawai! Btw I m sooooooooo jealous as to where you re moving to!!lol!

omg girl congrats!! I cant imagine the amount of stress you are feeling now girl..I know I will be a nervous wreck when and if I get pregnant again. I figure we will just pay yearly to keep the frozen spermies here in Jacksonville in case we ever need it. If he's gone alot we can just freeze in Hawaii like you said! oh girl dont be jealous this move is horrendous! Our dogs have to be quarantine for 120 days and we will have to wait a month+ to get our car and goods..so stressful!

did they end up sending you t a high risk doctor? I always wonder if i'll need to go there because of the septate situation. I've asked to doctor and he says no

Sorry about your dog n things but I m still jealous :) there are no high risk doctors here in Greece but I am privately seeing a number of different doctors to control my NKcells, clotting risks and anxiety! If everything progresses well (pls GOd) I will have a preventative cerclage at 13w!

that is awesome about the stitch at 13 weeks! Are you nervous about that at all?

eep I'm getting ready to leave for the hospital and I am such a bag of nerves right now :growlmad: and im cramping so somehow I think i'm going to bleed or something..I'm crazy!

I'll update everything after the surgery!

ps. I wish I lived in Greece, lets switch!

Yes lets!!!!

How did the surgery go girl????? Hope your prediction was wrong. Get well soon hun, it's time to give it all!!! (Or almost time!!!) so happy for you!!

No I m not nervous about the cerclage...maybe just a little bit...I had it with dd and it wen well only right after the surgery nat went Mac land was squeezing so hard to egg out doc thought we d lose her...but hopefully this time round if will be way earlier so we ll have no problems (fxed!)!

So we went for our us yesterday n bub is doing just fine! Saw n heard a beautiful hb, brought tear to my eyes! Please pray this continues just as good! Doc said I can have a vbac but I won't be able to get an epidural...ow well, I ll go all natural if that's what it takes!!

Ah fantastic news c!
So happy for you lovely.
I'll be saying prayer for an uneventful pregnancy.
xx

Yes lets!!!!

How did the surgery go girl????? Hope your prediction was wrong. Get well soon hun, it's time to give it all!!! (Or almost time!!!) so happy for you!!

No I m not nervous about the cerclage...maybe just a little bit...I had it with dd and it wen well only right after the surgery nat went Mac land was squeezing so hard to egg out doc thought we d lose her...but hopefully this time round if will be way earlier so we ll have no problems (fxed!)!

So we went for our us yesterday n bub is doing just fine! Saw n heard a beautiful hb, brought tear to my eyes! Please pray this continues just as good! Doc said I can have a vbac but I won't be able to get an epidural...ow well, I ll go all natural if that's what it takes!!

lol I couldnt wait to come on and update you today! I went in for the surgery very pessimistic since I had horrid cramps and thought AF was going to show up. Luckily I didnt get my period and we went through with the surgery and he said he got it all! I am honestly in shock that this is finally over and we can ttc in a few cycles! He gave me a balloon cath and I am actually bleeding quite a bit but I think its from them disrupting the lining during surgery. I dont feel any pain and i'm not very uncomfortable at all! He took a video of them removing the septum so on Sunday I go to his office so he can show me the video..that should be interesting! He did mention he may want to remove the cath on Sunday as well so we shall see!

I'm so glad your bean is doing great, I bet it was so refreshing hear the heart beating.

Thanks girls! Yes i had forgotten how awesome it is hearing that little hb! I cant wait for this lil bub to start kicking (pls pls God!)

Sbl how r you babe, when is your appointment??

Jennifer yayayayayayayayayayayayayy! These are fantastic news!!! Sosososso happy for you!!!!! I ve heard the balloon can be annoying but see you take it like a pro! Well done brave momma!! Did he say when you can ttc again? Watching the video is kind of disgusting but so interesting too! My doc gave it to me n i think i ve seen it like 10 times already!!

Thanks girls! Yes i had forgotten how awesome it is hearing that little hb! I cant wait for this lil bub to start kicking (pls pls God!)

Sbl how r you babe, when is your appointment??

Jennifer yayayayayayayayayayayayayy! These are fantastic news!!! Sosososso happy for you!!!!! I ve heard the balloon can be annoying but see you take it like a pro! Well done brave momma!! Did he say when you can ttc again? Watching the video is kind of disgusting but so interesting too! My doc gave it to me n i think i ve seen it like 10 times already!!

hey girl!! I actually just left my post op appointment, he got me in on Sunday which is usually for IVF. He did an u/s and it was sooo overwhelming seeing a regular uterus on the screen! I pretty much lost it in the office and the dr teared up too lol. He wants me on the estrogen for a month and then he said I could try!

i'm such a cry baby today :lol

and he took the balloon cath out already! thank god

it looks completely normal right?!

Hey girl sorry cant see the pic can you repost it? It is incredible that we now have normal uteri n we can try to enjoy whatever God brings us! I was on estrogen too for a month! It ll go before you even know it, i promise! And then you re back oooonnnnnn yaaaayyyyy!!!!!

Hey girl sorry cant see the pic can you repost it? It is incredible that we now have normal uteri n we can try to enjoy whatever God brings us! I was on estrogen too for a month! It ll go before you even know it, i promise! And then you re back oooonnnnnn yaaaayyyyy!!!!!

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b531/jennifercoonsy/private/uteri_zps2d8eb82e.jpg

can you see that one girl? I uploaded it on photobucket so maybe that will work.

girl it was so crazy to see the same thing on the us machine (a uterus with a big stupid line down the middle) and then BAM today I saw a normal looking uterus. Are you going to give birth naturally? I want to but i'm still so nervous about it, I still feel like theres something wrong but of course there isnt anymore.

Yup looks brand new n normal!!! Weeeheee!! N that was just a routine surgery! Yes i had my son naturally but then my daughter was a premy n footling so had an emergency c section. Now doc says if our baby gets into position he has no problem going for a vbac but i wont be allowed an epidural which i really dont care about! Giving birth to my son was the best feeling ever but of course i ll go with anything as long as my babies are safe! Why are yôu feeling nervous about it?

Yup looks brand new n normal!!! Weeeheee!! N that was just a routine surgery! Yes i had my son naturally but then my daughter was a premy n footling so had an emergency c section. Now doc says if our baby gets into position he has no problem going for a vbac but i wont be allowed an epidural which i really dont care about! Giving birth to my son was the best feeling ever but of course i ll go with anything as long as my babies are safe! Why are yôu feeling nervous about it?

I had a vaginal septum as well that they removed so sometimes I get nervous on if they didnt get it all or something. It's just me being irrational really since they have looked at it twice and it looks completely normal. I'm just being a crazy lol! I hope your bean positions correctly and you can have a natural pregnancy! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl this time?!

YAY! So glad you have a normal uterus now!! It was such a relief to me to hear that while I have an arcuate uterus left, I have good blood flow throughout and should have no more septum related pregnancy issues. They did watch me very closely through my pregnancy to make sure there weren't incompetent cervix issues.

Jen i actually really dont mind either since i already have one of each BUT my dd is the only girl in the whole big family (5 more boys) and i kind of think that she ll have a big blow to get a younger sibling (so she ll no longer be the baby one) as well as to lose her queen crown..so if i m thinking what s best for her then a boy it is! My son wont really care because he lost his throne once already and now he ll just be the king of the herd!! Do you have a gender preference???
Re the vaginal septum i think this is the easiest to cut out so i m sure everything is cleared! Cant wait for you to get your bfp and be bump buddies!!

Dodger i second what you wrote, God willing i m having a preventative stich done t 13 weeks! Better safe than sorry i say!

Thanks for your encouraging words ladies, it really means alot! It gives me so much hope that you've both had the procedure and both have had pregnancies! I cant wait to see your new babies soon!

I went on facebook and wrote a nice review on my RE's page and they contacted me and asked if they could put it on their website as a success story! I'm assuming its because they want to help more people with uterin anomalys ya know? Either way it was really humbling to hear someone say they want to use my situation as a success story..I've never put septate uterus and success story in the same sentence..ever!

I'm excited to see what he says at my 3 week post op appointment, hopefully my lining grew back and everything!

Wow that's really cool Jennifer!! People who get a similar diagnosis will read this and get so much hope..it's awesome!!! Plus I m pretty sure the lining will be all grown back in 3 weeks...I remember my first af post procedure....it was af with a vengeance!! Not necessarily more pain but it was never ending!!!

How fun!!! I get the word out there any time I can about it. I really feel that the septum was the biggest thing holding me back from successful pregnancies. I definitely count myself as a septum resection success story. :) Praying that you are too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->