Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

HI Again, So i had the second scan at 9+4 and they have confirmed i have BU but they say the septum looks fairly small and it looks like baby had implanted well, in the right place and there is lots of room for growth, so hopefully it should not have too much impact on the term, or it wont be too early.

Christina, i hope you are not going to nuts being stuck on bed rest!

Miss broody, this is excellent news hun, yayayayayahahhay!!!even with a medium septum most women are able to carry to term so in your case i see you hitting 40weeks!!! Plus you almost out of the first trimester so double yayayayay for that too!!!
I m ok ish with being on bed rest, 11weeks to the wonderful 37w milestone!!!xx

Hey Christina how are you going not to much longer now hey :) do you know the we of bub?? I am in my tww .. If I go by my online calculator I am due next thurs which is a 34 day cycle but my last two cycles have only been 30 days so that makes me due between this Saturday and next thurs lol F'Xd I don't get the witch herself but a BFP :D I did notice EWCM on the 23-24th of march so I pretty sure I ovulated around then which would make me due on sat .. I checked my cervix which I know is not a good indicator an it is still high as the same with my last pregnancy so heres hoping :) xx

hey littlemama!! Hmmmmmm high cervix sounds really positive even though i wouldnt lose hope even if it was low...my cervix was low every time i checked on that tww! Do you have any other symptoms or are you trying not to symptom spot??

We re having a little girl and we re very very excited...still dont really completely believe we ve made it this far with so much drama and still not relaxed but we ve got another 7.5 weeks to go...i guess i ll breath again when i have my little miracle in my hands safe and sound!

Will you start testing early or will you try to hold out? OOOwwwww i m so keeping my fxed for you!

Aww a little girl so cute :) soo happy for you!!
Other than the cervix I woke up today with annoying lower back pain which I never get edited AF but did get last pregnancy :) also been a little moody so poor hubby had to deal with that lol also hubby has been feeling sick on and off a night and early morning he got my morning sickness last time haha and I guess I just kinda feel pregnant and had little cramps on 10-11 dpo so fingers crossed :) I am trying to hold out to sat to test as I don't want the neg test :/ as then whn I estimated I'm due for AF .. Hopefully it will be a nice little Easter present for us :D

hey littlemama!! Hmmmmmm high cervix sounds really positive even though i wouldnt lose hope even if it was low...my cervix was low every time i checked on that tww! Do you have any other symptoms or are you trying not to symptom spot??

We re having a little girl and we re very very excited...still dont really completely believe we ve made it this far with so much drama and still not relaxed but we ve got another 7.5 weeks to go...i guess i ll breath again when i have my little miracle in my hands safe and sound!

Will you start testing early or will you try to hold out? OOOwwwww i m so keeping my fxed for you!

Hey Christina, wow time is going so quickly now, only 7.5 weeks till that milestone is amazing, you must be so pleased. i have my fingers crossed there is no drama for the rest of the 7.5 weeks! xx

So I caved and did a test today and it was a bfn :( so bummed out but it's still early not die till sat and I did it in the afternoon so f'xd I get a BFP still just gotta decide when to test again :/

Hey Christina, wow time is going so quickly now, only 7.5 weeks till that milestone is amazing, you must be so pleased. i have my fingers crossed there is no drama for the rest of the 7.5 weeks! xx

Hey miss Broody! Thanks hun, i really hope so too..if we can make it to 37 weeks and get that stitch out i ll be over the moon! How are you doing? ow congrats in entering second trimester!!!!!

So I caved and did a test today and it was a bfn :( so bummed out but it's still early not die till sat and I did it in the afternoon so f'xd I get a BFP still just gotta decide when to test again :/

hihihi..you re a poas addict...just like me! Dont be bummed out..it s still early days especially since you re not 100% sure as to when you ov....i get ewcm a good 3-4 days before ovulation so it could still be very early for hcg to show! I m still keeping everything x'ed for you!

hey Chistiana,

I posted on the first page of this thread back last year and it's great to see you're sooooo close! I sadly lost my baby at 11 weeks (nothing to do with bu) but am pregnant (and terrified!) again!

Good luck to everyone!

Hey holymoly! So sorry to hear of your loss and so close to the second trimester. But CONGRATS on your new pregnancy! How far along are you? It s only normal to be terrified...bu or no bu...PAL is always terrifying but there are so many positive stories out there that it goes to show that even after a loss there s always hope and everything can and will work out! I wish you a very very happy and healthy 9 months and if you ever want to talk i ll be more than happy to!!! I ve been on bed rest since that post but things are getting a little easier (especially mentally and psychologically) as the weeks go by! Lots of sticky dust to you and bean!

thanks! I'm 4+4 so have a loooonnnnnnggggg way to go but trying to stay positive. This is my 3rd pregnancy (2mc) but you've got to have hope right?!

I'm slowly catching up on this thread (there is a lot to read!). My previous pregnancy seems ages ago now I can't imagine being on bed rest the whole time since. You've done so well, I think I'd go crazy! It must be a great feeling to know it won't be long until you meet your little girl. :happydance:

sure is!!!i thought i d go crazy when i was put on bed rest, especially after each scan when i d expect the doc to tell me i could get up but he d just bluntly say no! so it s been week in week out...extremely boring..but you learn to live like this and i guess it will be worth it in the end! If you dont mind me asking, do you know what caused the mc at 11 weeks (if you d rather not discuss it just tell me to shut my mouth and mind my own business!)
I know it s easier said than done but keep positive hun...i ve come to the conclusion that that s the only thing we can actually do!

no, I don't mind you asking at all. I had a bit of spotting and had a scan which just showed an empty sac. Either the embryo never grew or it could have reached a certain size then died and was reabsorbed as the sac itself was starting to break down too. My first mc was pretty much the same but at 9 weeks.

You're right, there is nothing else to do but try to stay positive. Worrying never changed a thing! :flower:

Are you being offered early scans this time round? And have you ever tested for blood clotting disorders? the reason i ask is that with us bu ladies if the baby implants on or near the mid part blood supply can be a little faulty which could lead to fetus not growing. i m not saying this is what caused your (or mine) previous mcs but i was put on baby aspirin just in case (even though all blood clotting tests came back normal) and even though i ll never know if it helped or not it is definitely not harmful anyhow. Get them to monitor you early on and frequently..you have every right.

I think I'm out again this month woke up this morning to pink on the TP and slowly getting a bit more not enough for a pad but I'm due tomorrow so we will see oh we'll on to next month going to start bbt charting this month hopefully it helps :( xx

awww sorry it's not looking like your month littlemama, don't give up hope yet though!

I've started taking baby asprin already as I've read it can't do any harm and may help. Seeing the dr next week and hopefully getting referred for an early scan, if not I'll pay to get one done privately. the not knowing is one of the hardest things, no way can I go another 8 weeks without seeing what's going on in there!

Thankyou holymoly .. Turned out to be AF a day early :( On to next month hey , now just gotta figure out this BBT charting think and find a good lot of OPK's been looking on eBay for some but not sure how good they are :S xx

Gggrrrrmmmffff sorry The stupid witch seems to be on her way....is there any way it is implantation bleeding? Bbt is usually good to pin point ov after it happens but it works fir a lot of women...i found cm was my way to know when to BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->