Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Good job holymoly- i agree, it s so much better to feel you know what s happening...it would drive me crazy if i werent monitored every 2 weeks especially in the begining! Give them grief if you have to but get them to see you as high risk even if there s no indication of such a thing.

I used clear blue digi ov sticks littlemama. pricey but takes all the guess work out of it, I can't recommend them enough. I never did bbt, I don't sleep well and didn't think my temps would be able to tell me much.

How are you getting on today Chistiana?

Hey holy moly! I m good thanks! My belly is getting soooo huge i honestly look like a whale! How are you hun? Do you have a date for your first scan?

I have ordered some cheapies of eBay and will see how they go and I'll give the clear blue ones a try next month but thankyou for the tip ... I am really restless sleeper to usually awake 3 times night but thought I would give it a try to see how I go no harm in trying hey lol I started temping on the 7th and am going good not really liking the 6am wake up call on weekends but I have one that has a memory so spleast I can go back off to sleep lol hopefully I will get my BFP next month :D I was lucky when I got pregnant me and hubby said let's not try and then the next month I was pregnant :) and ever since we lost bub we keep saying we won't try but it's so hard to not think about trying when we both really want a bubba of our own and about 8 of my friends are pregnant ATM so feeling very strong feelings to be a mummy myself but I know our BFP is only just around the corner :) xx

I am feeling a little confused today .. I finished my period today but something just don't feel right my period was lighter and I spotted for 4 days out of the 6 I had them and on the 2 other days I nly had light to medium bleeding but the normal for me is spotting first day medium to heavy for 4 days and then shooting on the last :/ I also have pulling stretchy pains in lower abdomin yet my period has ended? My areoles are bigger and getting darker I could be wrong but to me something just don't feel right have you ladies ever had a "period" when pregnant with a BU?

Hey littlemama...although my bleeding always started at 6 weeks i have heard of many women with bu that bleed when af is due but are still pregnant. I really dont want to get your hopes up but i m wondering whether it is the non pregnant side shedding its lining??have you taken a test?

Well I was at my doc today for unrelated thing (muscle spasms in my shoulder which is funny enough I got it the last time I was Preggo) anyway I was asking her about my BU and she was explaining to me how the ovaries don't always know one side is pregnant and it's very possible for me to have a period whilst pregnant I haven't tested yet to afraid of a BFN but she also sent me for a blood test to see if I have a genetic disorder which makes me prone to miscarriages as my mum had 2 and my grandma had 9 so should get results back next we'd or thurs so will def let you know how that goes now to get the courage up to test :/ xx

Wow your doc sounds fabulous!! I think i ve told you before but i belive that s what happened when my non pregnant side started bleeding at 12 weeks. Anyway, hope the tests come back clear and that you re up for a nice surprise when/ if you decide to test again!

Yeah she is a fantastic doctor really helpful more then what my gyno ever was she really took the time to sit there and explain it all to me .. Yeah I am hoping to get a post ove result when we decide to test again I am hoping that it is just the other side of my uterus shedding rather than a real period because it just wasn't a normal period for me so F'Xd I get a BFP I haven't got many other symptoms just bigger areolas and strange stretchy feeling in my lower abdomin but haven't had that today but with my last pregnancy I never really got any symptoms other than back pain and a missed period

Hey everyone, i hope you are doing well.

christina over 30 weeks now, that is great!! yu must be so excited!!

xx

Hey mrs broody!! Yes, 31 weeks tomorrow, i just cant believe it! Have a scan on wednesday and then i can het the shots for her lungs and hopefully i ll be able to breath a sign of relief then!!
How are you hun? I see weeks are flying for you too...has everything been nice and easy? Soon you ll be feeling your little bubs in there and it ll be even more magical!

hi Christiana, I saw on the other bu thread your lo is head down, yay!

AFM had a scare last week and was convinced it was all over but had a scan and there was a tiny baby with a heartbeat! still a loooonnnnggg way to go but so far so good!

Hey moly, yes, she turned head down so i really hope she stays like that. Have another scan in 2 weeks, if she s still in that position i ll be super happy as she definitely wont have space to turn then!
Ooowww sorry about the scare hun, what happened? But yyyaayyyy for nice little strong hb there, that s great! PAL is hard but we ll all make it to our rainbows, you ll see! How many weeks are you now?

I had bleeding, bright red and more than I'd had prior to my previous mc so I thought it was over for sure but bean was there all ok, measuring 5w5days which was pretty much bang on what I thought. So lovely to see, I'd never seen a heartbeat with either of my previous pregnancies so I've found it very reassuring even though there's still a long way to go!

They don't know what caused the bleed, I haven't had any since and there wasn't anything on the scan to show where it came from but as long as it stays away that's fine by me!

I'm 6 weeks 5 days today and have another scan booked in for 2 week's time. I think after that I'll be a bit calmer!

Fingers crossed your little lady stays head down! x

Hmmmm could it have been from the empty side of your uterus? Every single time i ve had bleeding it s been from the empty side! Did your doc put you on progesterone? It helps stop the lining from shedding! Anyway, so glad everything is fine now and i m sure you ll enjoy that little hb with every milestone you set! Xo

Hey Christina I been bbt charting and OPKing this month and got my positive OPK on cd 13 and my temp dipped and rose on the 14 (which makes me roughly 2dpo)so me and hubby did lots of BDing so F'Xd we have a little bubba on the way and a BFP in may I have a 30 day cycle and am due for AF on the On the 6th or 7th of may x glad to see you and your little princess are doing good I can't wait for the news she has arrives safely in your arms :)

Hey littlemama! Your cycles are truly amazing (touch wood) which is great as you can definitely time BDing right! I really really hope little bubba is already in there making his/her way to implantation! I know it may sound stupid and it probably doesnt have any scientific evidence behind it but after ovulation i always refrained from BDing because i d heard somewhere that orgasm and sperm can cause your uterus to contract making it more difficult for bubs to implant! So there, it might all be bull.....t but who knows!!!! Looking forward to some good news soon hun!

Yeah I was pretty lucky after my mc they have been regular 30 day cycles my temps show I OV on cycle day 14 so only got 10 days before I can test the dreaded 2ww lol xx
With you being on bed rest my doc has advised me I will be put on bed rest as well when exactly did your doc put you on it? And what are you able to do are you allowed up for a certain amount of time or is that a no no?? X

Well i was put on bed rest at 12w4d when the bleeding started. I wasnt allowed to do much, just get up to go to the bathroom or to walk to the living room and sit there. I had my meals either in bed ornon the sofa and would stand up for about 10-15 minutes to take a shower. That was until 28 weeks. After that we changed from complete bed rest to a little less strict program... I can get up, i dont drive (not allowed) but 2-3 days per week i am allowed to be driven for a quick coffee...they then pick me up and back on my couch! It s easier these days and to be quite honest although in the beginning i thought it would drive me completely crazy time went by and it wasnt as difficult as i had thought.

Hi ladies,

I have read all 18 pages of posts, they offer me some hope. I am 7w pregnant approx. I have been bleeding heavily now for about 20days. I have had 2 internal scans in the last 3 weeks, im due another one on Tuesday.

When I 1st began bleeding the nurse in hosp told me to expect to m/c. I had passed a lot of clots in the week that followed so I had thought baby was gone. However, when I went for my scan last week they found baby still in there & it had grown from the 1st scan. I was so shocked I nearly fell off the table. She told me the blood was coming from the left side and baby was on the right. She said she didnt know why & I was just sent home to carry on as normal but to come back if I had any pain. I think she thought I was still going to m/c.

I am now due to go back in two days time, I am a nervous wreck! I have been doing research & I think I may have a BC uterus as each time I had internal scan the nurses commented on a 'tilted' uterus & how it looked odd in shape & was very long????

Can any of you ladies offer me any advice or help! please....

Thanks xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->