Uti? (tmi?)

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
I started having yeast infection symptoms a few days ago and yesterday when I ATTEMPTED to wash down there...I screamed in pain. I have a stinging pain all the time down there and when I urinate, it hurts so bad. I am a sufferer of chronic yeast infections and this is unlike anything I have ever felt? Could this be a UTI?

I am really concerned as my drs offices are closed and I will go to an unknown dr this afternoon. I just hope they can get this resolved. I do have an OB appt on thursday but feel that this can't wait til then.

Sounds like cystisus (SP) Take a sample down to the docs ....Drink lots of cranberry juice or even just water to flush it out ....natural yoghurt will cool it down there x

I agree, drink cranberry juice! I have only had one UTI and I don't recall it being sensitive to touch...only the burning when peeing and such.

If it feels like you need to pee ALL the time, even when you have just been then it is deffo cystitis, when I had it I was like that and it stung like mad and hurt my tubes when I did go - poor you, hope it clears up quickly, you might need antibiotics though especially since you shouldn't leave UTI's untreated in pg, like the others have said, cranberry juice is good and loads and loads of water to flush the bacteria out (the more you drink the more dilute your urine will be and therefore sting less) :hugs:

If it feels like you need to pee ALL the time, even when you have just been then it is deffo cystitis, when I had it I was like that and it stung like mad and hurt my tubes when I did go - poor you, hope it clears up quickly, you might need antibiotics though especially since you shouldn't leave UTI's untreated in pg, like the others have said, cranberry juice is good and loads and loads of water to flush the bacteria out (the more you drink the more dilute your urine will be and therefore sting less) :hugs:

Yea, I have been loading on the water. It has felt much better but I am still very sensitive in that area. OH has agreed to take me to urgent care this afternoon. Thanks all, I just want to get back normal and enjoy my pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->