Utter nutter testing early

8dpo today, seeing faint lines on ICs which look like actual lines today with fmu. Used a FRER, thought I could see something super faint but I'm always seeing indents so I don't know about that.
The top two ICs are there but really faint, there looks to be less concentrated dye in those two compared to the bottom two which are from a different batch so I'm thinking that's why the bottom two are clearer. They're still faint but there and pink so hopefully the FRER is the start of a positive rather than another indent but we shall see

Attachments

• IMG_5818.jpg
    IMG_5818.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5819.jpg
    IMG_5819.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5822.jpg
    IMG_5822.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5826.jpg
    IMG_5826.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5827.jpg
    IMG_5827.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 47
I see lines <3 but I haaaaate those ICs!

Why? I find the fact they give shadows annoying but I find them more reliable than the Cassanovum ICs which give false pink lines instead. They're a nightmare

Omg deffo getting darker cant wait to see progression xx

Hey cupcake! Im back loitering! And i see lines too good luck xx

I can see the lines, really hoping for you this month! X

Thanks everyone for checking in. Hi Josephine, long time no see! How are you?

Re tests - boring today, fainter than yesterday possibly because I drank loads before bed but I guess we shall see tomorrow.

I'm going to copy and paste what I wrote in my journal because I can't be bothered to rewrite ...

Ok I had a brief toilet break but something really effed up just happened and I don't know what to make of it. I had a check of my cervix after seeing pink cm on toilet roll (I have had the odd spot a couple of times before but nothing like this - this was like proper pink streaked cm), cervix is high, soft and closed and I had more pinky brown cm on my fingers. Went to finish wiping when this weird thing came out. I don't know wtf it is. It looked like a mini water balloon but red, not like a clot, more like a ball of ewcm but red and slightly firmer in texture. I would post a photo but I don't know how to spoiler it. I can't remember how to. I squished it about with my fingers and toilet roll and it didn't keep its shape, some looked pink some dark red. I don't know what it is?!? It can't possibly be a loss surely as it would be too small to see. This was the size of the top of my little finger. I know what clots look like from a mc as I had one at 8 weeks before and had clots with that. I have had small clots with af before, none of which are like this. I haven't had a proper implantation bleed before, only the odd tiny spot a couple of times before, so I haven't any frame of reference for this.
I don't know what to make of it? I don't know if I should be worried?
Could it be because the pessaries seem to block the way for cm to come out, I had IB and it collected behind dissolved pessaries and kind of coagulated? To add, I don't think something like this could have come out of my cervix because it's closed, and this was sizeable. Seems more feasible it's a collection of blood and other crap outside of cervix? I'm trying to make sense of it so I don't panic

How odd but it could be because of the pessary though and possibly it has all collected :hugs:

It was just so weird. I literally haven't once seen anything like it, not even during my mc. It looked like a blob of firm jelly which I could squish about and flatten. It definitely wasn't like a clot, it was really rather different to this

That must be confusing. Maybe a doctor can help?

Oddly enough I had something similar when I was due my period with this bfp. I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was some pink, and a blob of kind of hard jelly. I could squish it so I didn't worry it was a loss or tissue of any kind. Hopefully just a build up of gloop.

Oddly enough I had something similar when I was due my period with this bfp. I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was some pink, and a blob of kind of hard jelly. I could squish it so I didn't worry it was a loss or tissue of any kind. Hopefully just a build up of gloop.

Thank you so much for this! I haven't seen anything like it before and it really freaked me out. I'm a worrier and all kinds of things have been going through my mind. It's precisely how you explained above, just like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->