Utter nutter testing early

How strange, was it clear? I once passed a similar sounding thing and thought myself it was potentially an early loss but never found out. I would assume that maybe u check ur cervix often so nothing would build up as such? Does sound odd fxd it a good sign!

And i am doing well thanks, things are starting to calm down with the ex and life is looking better!

It was red, but it couldn't be any kind of loss I wouldn't think as that would be too small to see, I'm not due af for another week. I haven't been checking it frequently during the TWW. I did yesterday and today, or yesterday wasn't so much checking as it was more I noticed because of putting in the pessary but today I purposely checked after the pink cm.
The thing is with using the pessaries it's fairly pointless checking for cm since it kind of becomes clogged up with leftover stuff from them, so you can't tell most of the time what kind of cm you have. Which is what led me to think perhaps whatever it was wasn't able to easily come out so had been there a couple of days and built up to what I saw earlier. I don't know, I haven't a clue what it was but it's pretty much gone now anyway.
Good to hear you're doing ok :)

Could be IB in had that this time at 12 dpo I did have a very clear bfp at that point x

I can't think of what else it could be unless it's the pessaries irritating my cervix, this hasn't happened before, or something awful which I'm praying it isn't

10dpo, ICs today are good, faintest line on CB early detection which I can't photograph good enough, thought there was something faint on FRER but can't see it on photos. On the lowest light setting on our lamp it makes it look orange, on my photos on iPad it looks like there's a faint line but it isn't showing when I upload. Probably the indent, hopefully they'll show something proper tomorrow.
First photo the top four tests are yesterday's ICs, then bottom three are today's. The third IC is fainter than the other two, don't know why, dye distribution? Anyway ...

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpg
    IMG_6283.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6274.jpg
    IMG_6274.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6276.jpg
    IMG_6276.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 39
Wow those ics!!! I see something in the frer too xx

Although the third is lighter it's still very clear!!!

I used the enhance thing on iPad to bring out the third IC more. I think it's the dye because it's darker at the top than the bottom

I replied in your journal too. Hold for 2 hrs or longer and take another ic.
So exciting. Fingers crossed xx

Those IC’s have to be positive. The bleeding could have been implantation!

Wow those ics have good lines
I see a line on the fret on the orange one too

Fx Hun I’m praying it comes out well x

Napa, any other pee of mine that isn't fmu always seems rubbish so I'm just going to wait until tomorrow instead. Otherwise if I see a blank IC my frame of mind will be completely negative and I have been quite snappy recently so I'm avoiding anything to put me in a rubbish mood. Also, I drink a lot during the day, or I try to remember to at least! So my pee is always diluted. Trying to make sure I drink plenty during the day so I can get away with less at night so hopefully my pee is good for the following day.

Crazy, I haven't once had spotting to that degree at this point in my cycle so I'm assuming it must be. I hope so anyway, or that's me demanding an early cervical screening! It could be the Cyclogest, I have read they can sometimes cause this, but they haven't for me before.

Emma, hi :) thank you

I know exactly what you mean. I was the same drink so much water during day. Then when testing was terrified if i didnt drink my water my weight wouldnt shift so took ages to see clear bfp. My head just wouldnt let me stop. Am 9 weeks now and cant even look at water without feeling like puking... if im getting half a litre a day im doing well. Its sods bloody law

Your IC's look great, when did your shadows finally darken up?

Napa I'm the same at the moment with water. I am literally having to force it down to stay hydrated. It's making me feel so bloated and rubbish but if I don't drink I will end up with a UTI, especially using Cyclogest.

Kwalton, they were just shadows before which they seem to show many a time. It was weird though as the day before yesterday two were clearer and two weren't, then yesterday's were just shadows again I think because of how much I drank that evening, then today's bright pink

I just think these ic’s look better than they ever did with your chemicals they are really thick and pink. I feel positive for you this month.

Napa I'm the same at the moment with water. I am literally having to force it down to stay hydrated. It's making me feel so bloated and rubbish but if I don't drink I will end up with a UTI, especially using Cyclogest.

Kwalton, they were just shadows before which they seem to show many a time. It was weird though as the day before yesterday two were clearer and two weren't, then yesterday's were just shadows again I think because of how much I drank that evening, then today's bright pink

So is it best to not drink much before bed.

Thanks, Crazy. I have been trying to remember what my other tests have looked like at this point before and I can't recall any which were as good as these are. I deleted all of the old photos a while ago so I can't go back to look at them. Hoping this is a good sign that these are so clear today.

Kwalton, for me it is definitely! Each time I have drunk lots before bed it's completely screwed things up, but then each cycle we have had positive before has been a chemical so they may have been like that anyway. I think I would have seen something more yesterday if I hadn't drunk so much though

Thanks, Crazy. I have been trying to remember what my other tests have looked like at this point before and I can't recall any which were as good as these are. I deleted all of the old photos a while ago so I can't go back to look at them. Hoping this is a good sign that these are so clear today.

Kwalton, for me it is definitely! Each time I have drunk lots before bed it's completely screwed things up, but then each cycle we have had positive before has been a chemical so they may have been like that anyway. I think I would have seen something more yesterday if I hadn't drunk so much though

Okay thanks I'll try that tonight to see if I get better results as well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"