V faint positive?

If it's a Boots early they're 15mIU so FRER is a little more sensitive

I don't think they're as sensitive as FRER. Good luck with your next test :)

Thank you. I have one FRER left so I'm trying to save it for next week and will hopefully get a darker line than yesterday. That's why I used my boots test this morning. And was worried when it was so faint. I'm not due on until Wednesday though so I'm unsure whether it's a good or bad sign I already got a BFP at 9DPO 😫 Xx

If it's a Boots early they're 15mIU so FRER is a little more sensitive

Hiya, I took a boots early yesterday before my FRER and it was a very very faint line, so I took the FRER which had a better line. I only had one boots early test. But I also bought a 2 pack of normal boots ones which I used one this morning. The line was more faint on the normal boots than the early boots. I thought they were all 3 for 2 yesterday until I realised FRER weren't included in the offer. 🙈 Xx

I would say it is what it is. People see positives at all different times so it doesn't really matter, it's positive which is what matters. I had a positive with DS2 at about 10dpo on a FRER, a little darker than yours but not by much. I bet a FRER would be a lot darker in a few days and don't worry about those Boots tests, depending on which you used, they're both less sensitive but if it was a regular Boots then it's much less sensitive

I would say it is what it is. People see positives at all different times so it doesn't really matter, it's positive which is what matters. I had a positive with DS2 at about 10dpo on a FRER, a little darker than yours but not by much. I bet a FRER would be a lot darker in a few days and don't worry about those Boots tests, depending on which you used, they're both less sensitive but if it was a regular Boots then it's much less sensitive

Thank you for the reassurance 🙂 I think I'm just overly anxious after my miscarriage last month. Xx

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) :hugs: they are all positive so that’s a really good thing!

Sometimes you're extra fertile after a mc, so try not to worry! They're positive and that's fabulous! <3

Thank you everyone, I wasn't going to test again today but just decided to do a test &#128584; It was just after 8pm and I have drunk loads this evening, I used a standard boots test expecting to see possibly nothing after my vv faint line on the same test yesterday using FMU, but I'm quite happy with this 11DPO evening line! &#129310;&#127995;&#10084;&#65039; Xx

Attachments

• IMG_3013.jpg
    IMG_3013.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 144
That's a great line :)

It looks better in person, hard to get the angle right as the test line is quite far right it's nearly under the plastic section between the result and control line window! I have one FRER left now, and I also picked up a clear blue pack with a normal test and conception indicator in it yesterday to. Holding out to use them especially my FRER as id love to see a really dark line on it! Last month I had faint positives, but then got 1-2 pregnant on the digi and thought all was okay and then I miscarried at 5 weeks, so I deffo want to see dark lines. Xx

They’re great lines! Congrats :happydance:

Thank you. I thought I'd have a peep at the test again this morning. But it's completely dried and barely visible. Wondering if it's just boots tests as all my other tests have kept the line once they're dried.

This pregnancy malarkey isn't like it's made out in the films is it! &#128532; Xx

I had a few tests where the line practically disappeared the day after. I’d say it’s nothing to worry about :flower:

I&#8217;ve had tests fade overnight too chick, it&#8217;s there and that&#8217;s what matters. Try not to worry!

Thank you all for the reassurance, I'm so anxious I keep worrying I'm going to miscarry again it's going round and round my head. Just took another test 1.45pm 12DPO and got this!! &#129310;&#127995; Xx

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back