V faint positive?

Thank you all for the reassurance, I'm so anxious I keep worrying I'm going to miscarry again it's going round and round my head. Just took another test 1.45pm 12DPO and got this!! 🤞🏻 Xx

Beautiful x

Thank you all for the reassurance, I'm so anxious I keep worrying I'm going to miscarry again it's going round and round my head. Just took another test 1.45pm 12DPO and got this!! 🤞🏻 Xx

BUT this was the same test on my last pregnancy at 13dpo that I had a miscarriage, so now I'm not feeling positive again. 😢

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 52

BUT this was the same test on my last pregnancy at 13dpo that I had a miscarriage, so now I'm not feeling positive again. 😢

Here they are side by side.

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 30

Here they are side by side.

Today's is miles darker

Looking at the photo from Nov I'm wondering if I took the photo when the test was dried. I can't remember I took so many tests 🙈 I'm going to use my last FRER on Wednesday when AF is due...I'm an anxious mess. I went to bed at 9pm last night and didn't fall asleep until 2am for worrying x

Oh poor mummypea, I understand your anxiety, I also couldn't sleep last night and my tests . . . even though getting darker I am still not convinced. Just try to get through each day as calm as possible, keep busy with other stuff and fingers crossed you have a good outcome. Your tests look great!!! x x x

I'm sorry you're going through all this anxiety hun :hugs:

Pregnancy straight after a miscarriage is so hard, I went through it in 2012 I miscarried at 12 weeks then fell pregnant again 3 weeks later with DD2. There’s no secret to stopping you worrying because you will but just try and take it Day by day and today you are pregnant. I’m so sorry you’re going through the anxiety I remember it well :hugs:

I think that recent test looks a lot darker than your previous test! I know it's hard but try not to worry, I'm sure everything will be fine

My period would be due today, I saved my last FRER for today. Woke up 5am so used FMU, this is the test. Feeling crampy, bloated and SO sick. I suffer with HG but that doesn't usually kick in full swing until week 6ish. Praying this is my sticky bean x

Attachments

• IMG_3033.jpg
    IMG_3033.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 66
My period would be due today, I saved my last FRER for today. Woke up 5am so used FMU, this is the test. Feeling crampy, bloated and SO sick. I suffer with HG but that doesn't usually kick in full swing until week 6ish. Praying this is my sticky bean x

9DPO & 14DPO side by side 🤞🏻

Attachments

• IMG_3036.jpg
    IMG_3036.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 43

9DPO & 14DPO side by side 🤞🏻

Lovely lovely line!!!!! Congratulations and hopefully you will relax now at least a bit :) x

Thank you both! Still an anxious mess 🙈 The EPU said I could have an early scan for reassurance, and when I saw my GP after she said she would happily refer me next time. But I don't know when to go the Drs and how far in advance they can book you in? And whether they'd want to see me at 6 or 7 weeks? X

I would already see gp and get referred. I am 4 weeks today and already have my early scan booked for 5.1. but I saw a consultant so it was easier. The stress is awful, I don't know myself how I am gonna get through Christmas. Fingers crossed all goes well for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->