V faint positive?

That's good news. Each day there isn't red blood is a positive. And each day done is closer to that scan whicjpppefully will give you good news x

The nausea is getting worse, I suffer from Hyperemesis gravidarum in all my pregnancies, I feel days away from the sickness starting, I know that doesn't mean everything will be okay, but it's definitely not easing off. I haven't had any bright red blood since straight after DTD on Boxing Day. Not sure where the brown spotting has been coming from though that I had. She said my uterine lining was starting to shed but wouldn't that come out red? Fingers crossed xxx

Brown is old so it could be from dtd over Xmas stuff that didn't come away right away? Xx

That's good news. Each day there isn't red blood is a positive. And each day done is closer to that scan whicjpppefully will give you good news x

The nausea is getting worse, I suffer from Hyperemesis gravidarum in all my pregnancies, I feel days away from the sickness starting, I know that doesn't mean everything will be okay, but it's definitely not easing off. I haven't had any bright red blood since straight after DTD on Boxing Day. Not sure where the brown spotting has been coming from though that I had. She said my uterine lining was starting to shed but wouldn't that come out red? Fingers crossed xxx

Brown is old so it could be from dtd over Xmas stuff that didn't come away right away? Xx

Woke up at 5.30am for a wee, and the brown spotting was back, a tiny bit more but not masses, and slightly darker. Practically went straight back to light brown tinged mucus and a tiny amount ever since. This is weird after none yesterday. Xx

Thankfully it's nearly Friday xx

Nearly there! Apart from that spotting this morning I've not had any again since, but I did throw up this morning, the dreaded sickness has started. I'm 6 weeks today. Xx

Nearly there! Apart from that spotting this morning I've not had any again since, but I did throw up this morning, the dreaded sickness has started. I'm 6 weeks today. Xx

That's a good sign all be it not a nice one!

I can't get my head around the fact I do not feel pregnant at all this time. It's so very odd. No sickness no sore boobs nothing.. nearly 11 weeks now too

Mummypea I am following and holding everything crossed!!!!!! I am also 6 weeks today and having a scan on Friday, I will think about you!!! It's good you have symptoms, it must be re-assuring, I am sending you lots of strength, this waiting is very difficult. x x

I had a horrible nightmare last night that I m/c. Woke up to a tiny bit of pink spotting, which disappeared. Got up this morning feeling like I was going to be sick, and then just like someone flipped a switch, my nausea practically disappeared within the hour, I went to the loo and I'm bleeding bright red blood. Feeling very numb. X

I had a horrible nightmare last night that I m/c. Woke up to a tiny bit of pink spotting, which disappeared. Got up this morning feeling like I was going to be sick, and then just like someone flipped a switch, my nausea practically disappeared within the hour, I went to the loo and I'm bleeding bright red blood. Feeling very numb. X

I had the same dream. :( is it much x

Hope you're okay, I don't recall ever having a dream like that before last night it's horrid. X

I'd not long been to the loo this morning and there was nothing there, then when I went again, my knickers had a patch of blood and when I wiped there was quite a bit, so maybe I'd describe it as a small gush. Still bleeding red, but it seems to slow down to almost nothing and then came back a couple of hours later. No clots, no cramps, feeling sick again, not as much as my m/c in November which just got heavier and heavier. X

I feel so sorry for you. Where do you live? I'm in the UK and it's Thursday lunch now so you've less than a day to go xxx keep thinking positive xxx

I am ok just paranoid something isn't right I don't feel pregnant at all. I keep talking myself out of a private scan i have already had 1 plus a free early NHS one but the 15th, which is my 12 week scan date (although I'll be nearer 13 weeks) feels forever away

I feel so sorry for you. Where do you live? I'm in the UK and it's Thursday lunch now so you've less than a day to go xxx keep thinking positive xxx

I am ok just paranoid something isn't right I don't feel pregnant at all. I keep talking myself out of a private scan i have already had 1 plus a free early NHS one but the 15th, which is my 12 week scan date (although I'll be nearer 13 weeks) feels forever away

I'm in England. I just want to know one way or another now, I feel absolutely ruined from spending the last week in limbo. Xx

It's true that every pregnancy is different though. You have seen the heartbeat then? I think reading so much on these boards definitely adds to the worry, sorry if my thread has caused you more anxiety. I am sure everything will be fine. Hope the next 11 days fly by for you. Xxx

I'm in England. I just want to know one way or another now, I feel absolutely ruined from spending the last week in limbo. Xx

It's true that every pregnancy is different though. You have seen the heartbeat then? I think reading so much on these boards definitely adds to the worry, sorry if my thread has caused you more anxiety. I am sure everything will be fine. Hope the next 11 days fly by for you. Xxx

Ah so not long for you then. I will be thinking of you in the morning xx fingers crossed you get some good news and not left to wait any longer xxx

Yes I saw the heartbeat at 5w6d and 8w6d scans. But I haven't once felt pregnant this time. So very strange. But maybe it is just a different gender who knows but the 15th needs to hurry up now. X

That's great you've seen the hb twice already, maybe you're right, maybe you're carrying a little girl this time. Xx

I haven't had any red blood for a good couple of hours it's gone back to brown spotting, no idea what's going on. Xx

Oh no, so sorry you're going through this, big hugs <3 <3

That's great you've seen the hb twice already, maybe you're right, maybe you're carrying a little girl this time. Xx

I haven't had any red blood for a good couple of hours it's gone back to brown spotting, no idea what's going on. Xx

So strange xx get yourself to bed nice and early and it will be scan day before you no it x

So strange xx get yourself to bed nice and early and it will be scan day before you no it x

I've read that bleeding is common with twins anyway. So it's even more confusing. In all of this bleeding. Apart from this morning on my knickers which must have been a small gush, none has touched my underwear. X

I've read that bleeding is common with twins anyway. So it's even more confusing. In all of this bleeding. Apart from this morning on my knickers which must have been a small gush, none has touched my underwear. X
I'm praying tomorrow brings good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->