V faint positive?

I know this is usually for a weak cervix, but if they're not in your section scar and are just close to your cervix, can they not do what they do with aforementioned issue and put a stitch in to help them stay put? I don't know if that would work, I don't know what, if anything else, is at risk for having them implant close to your cervix. I don't know what happens

I think it's because they're so close to the cervix the womb may try to flush them out. Something to bear in mind though thank you. I'm feeling positive this eve, no more spotting, no pains apart from usual pregnancy niggles here and there. The day after my bleed my nausea and sore boobs seemed to die right down. But yesterday the nausea was back and my sore right boob that I've been getting. This morning I thought the nausea was just from worry and upset, but I'm feeling upbeat this eve and still feel sick. I believe in miracles, My DD2 is an extra special one. ❤️ Xx

I reckon it's worth asking about at least, if your body doesn't try to miscarry them then being so close I imagine you may have to have that anyway as the pressure on your cervix as they grow may be too much.
It's good you're feeling more positive. It must be so hard hearing the wonderful news of expecting twins but then to be told what you were told. But keep up the PMA because there's every chance they'll be ok <3

I reckon it's worth asking about at least, if your body doesn't try to miscarry them then being so close I imagine you may have to have that anyway as the pressure on your cervix as they grow may be too much.
It's good you're feeling more positive. It must be so hard hearing the wonderful news of expecting twins but then to be told what you were told. But keep up the PMA because there's every chance they'll be ok <3

Thank you, I'm not feeling positive today. I woke up and had some light brown spotting this morning, a little more than yesterday but not by much and then it stopped again. Around lunchtime I had even more spotting but it was light pink and I was convinced it was going to turn into red, I had a little clot the size of a sesame seed and it's gone back to light brown and practically gone again now. This is like mental torture. I keep thinking it's coming as I have mild pains on and off and then it all stops again. Last month with my m/c I had one blob of pink CM and then a day later bright red spotting which just got heavier and heavier, and then the pains started and u had some clots and then passed 2 lots of clear tissue 30 mins apart. It's not the same this time, and I don't know if any 2 m/c are the same for the same women? I feel more sick again today and my boobs are hurting. I just wish I had a crystal ball. Xx

Thank you, I'm not feeling positive today. I woke up and had some light brown spotting this morning, a little more than yesterday but not by much and then it stopped again. Around lunchtime I had even more spotting but it was light pink and I was convinced it was going to turn into red, I had a little clot the size of a sesame seed and it's gone back to light brown and practically gone again now. This is like mental torture. I keep thinking it's coming as I have mild pains on and off and then it all stops again. Last month with my m/c I had one blob of pink CM and then a day later bright red spotting which just got heavier and heavier, and then the pains started and u had some clots and then passed 2 lots of clear tissue 30 mins apart. It's not the same this time, and I don't know if any 2 m/c are the same for the same women? I feel more sick again today and my boobs are hurting. I just wish I had a crystal ball. Xx

When.us your next scan xx

When.us your next scan xx

Not until Friday 5th Jan. I'm worrying as well now thinking am I only spotting because they're just above the cervix and blocking the exit? This is horrible. Xx

Thinking of you for Friday :hugs:

Thank you, the spotting has completely stopped again now. My boobs are killing and my mouth tastes like am sucking a copper. The copper taste was my first symptom last month and this month, but last month it disappeared before my m/c. I haven't had any bright red blood since Boxing Day after DTD. I've read brown blood is old blood but where is it coming from? After my internal scan the sheath didn't have any blood on it. But I don't know if my symptoms are still so strong because it's twins. X

Thinking of you for Friday :hugs:

Thank you, the spotting has completely stopped again now. My boobs are killing and my mouth tastes like am sucking a copper. The copper taste was my first symptom last month and this month, but last month it disappeared before my m/c. I haven't had any bright red blood since Boxing Day after DTD. I've read brown blood is old blood but where is it coming from? After my internal scan the sheath didn't have any blood on it. But I don't know if my symptoms are still so strong because it's twins. X

Keep resting as mich as you can and hopefully Friday will bring good news xx

This is what I'm spotting now, looks like a brown blood tinged CM. Back still feels a bit achey, but no other pains, and just feel really sick still and my mouth tastes weird still. I thought the red blood would have come by now if I'm about to m/c. 6 days now since my red bleed, and although I've been spotting since yesterday morning on and off it's been about 2 wipes of pale pink and the rest has been light brown. I don't know what to think or how to feel. One min I feel positive and the next I'm sure it's just around the corner and it doesn't come. X

Attachments

• IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 35
That doesn't seem much to me. But I'm no expert. Maybe because they are low whenever you push yourself it causes a little bleed? Are you resting xx only 5 days to go xx

That doesn't seem much to me. But I'm no expert. Maybe because they are low whenever you push yourself it causes a little bleed? Are you resting xx only 5 days to go xx

Yes I'm resting DP was off work yesterday, today and tomorrow. And I've done nothing, he's been cooking and keeping the downstairs clean and tidy but I have so much washing to do, but we haven't ran out of clothes entirely yet so it can wait &#128513; The longest 5 days of my life, I'm just glad my appt is at 8.30am on Friday, I'll be out the house by 7.30am, so today, tues, wed and thurs to get through. Xx

That's not much, I had a lot more than that with all three of my children and all was fine. With my mc it started off as brown spotting but it just carried on, more and more until it was full on bright red bleeding. There wasn't any break from it, it didn't slow down at any point, so hopefully the fact yours has is a really positive sign :hugs:

That's not much, I had a lot more than that with all three of my children and all was fine. With my mc it started off as brown spotting but it just carried on, more and more until it was full on bright red bleeding. There wasn't any break from it, it didn't slow down at any point, so hopefully the fact yours has is a really positive sign :hugs:

It has been a little heavier at times, but not by much and not much darker either. It's completely stopped again now. With my m/c it started light pink and once the red came it just got heavier and heavier and didn't stop at all. Hope these little miracles are holding tight xxx

Yeah sounds pretty much the same as my mc. All the other spotting and bleeds I had with our three children started and stopped and varied in colour and how heavy it was, so I think this is a good sign these two little ones are trying hard to cling on <3

Yeah sounds pretty much the same as my mc. All the other spotting and bleeds I had with our three children started and stopped and varied in colour and how heavy it was, so I think this is a good sign these two little ones are trying hard to cling on <3

My lower back started to hurt and I had a brief pain in my cervix, went to the loo and the pink spotting was back, it's gone back to brown again within a matter of minutes. More than earlier, but about the same as yesterday. It's like light brown with a little stretchy discharge in it.

X

I don't think that's anything to worry about, it's really common early on. It's usually leftover from implantation and since they're close to your cervix that may be irritated too, so hopefully it's just meaningless. I have everything crossed for you

That's good news. Each day there isn't red blood is a positive. And each day done is closer to that scan whicjpppefully will give you good news x

That's good news. Each day there isn't red blood is a positive. And each day done is closer to that scan whicjpppefully will give you good news x

The nausea is getting worse, I suffer from Hyperemesis gravidarum in all my pregnancies, I feel days away from the sickness starting, I know that doesn't mean everything will be okay, but it's definitely not easing off. I haven't had any bright red blood since straight after DTD on Boxing Day. Not sure where the brown spotting has been coming from though that I had. She said my uterine lining was starting to shed but wouldn't that come out red? Fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->