Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it would be a sad world....

I have to say though I have received the most judgment on forums like this. I have told some of my kids friends parents that we don't vaccinate as it's come up in conversation and NEVER had I had someone shun us or act anything like people on forums hiding behind their computers do. They see we are good parents and we made an educated decision and our kids are very healthy. It is never an issue in real life.

That's because it is so easy to attack and shun from the sanctuary of a keyboard...

I agree, it would be a sad world....

I have to say though I have received the most judgment on forums like this. I have told some of my kids friends parents that we don't vaccinate as it's come up in conversation and NEVER had I had someone shun us or act anything like people on forums hiding behind their computers do. They see we are good parents and we made an educated decision and our kids are very healthy. It is never an issue in real life.

There is hope in the world afterall! :hugs:

Baby club should ban the following:

*Threads on Vaccinations

They have moderators for a reason and I'm sure once it gets to a point it will get shut down. I doubt they want to ban any subject because it would probably make more work for them.

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

That probably accounts for your complete lack of social skills.

im sorry but that was SO FUCKING RUDE.
where do you laides get off speaking like that?
this thread needs to be closed!

Oooh she's pulled the big guns out - CAPITALS :argh:

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

why is EVERYBODY being so rude?!
i have not said a single thing about whether to vaccinate or not.
wow, you all are showing your true colors.

Yes and so you keep saying. If you haven't said a single thing on this thread to contribute to it's topic, why are you here, just to tell people how rude they are? To argue?

I can see a select few disgustingly rude comments on this thread by a couple of members, that have, rightly so, been challenged for being so wrong & negative. That is all.

you are so rude i can't stand it.
what did i even say to you?

Obviously just to tell people they are rude then :dohh:

You swore at babyjayne, which is why I quoted you in the first place.

It isn't everyone else's fault if some people can't have a reasonable debate with others. The subject shouldn't be banned, it is very interesting to read different POVs, but sickening to read the blatant rudeness that unfortunately comes along with all the good arguments for/against vaxing.

They already bumped this over to news and debates, lol

And to sum up the thread..

If you chose to vaccinate - Do it

If you chose to not vaccinate - Don't do it

If you can't respect other opinions - Then go away, don't judge and don't sue us! If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!

And to sum up the thread..

If you chose to vaccinate - Do it

If you chose to not vaccinate - Don't do it

If you can't respect other opinions - Then go away, don't judge and don't sue us! If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!

/end thread

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

That probably accounts for your complete lack of social skills.

im sorry but that was SO FUCKING RUDE.
where do you laides get off speaking like that?
this thread needs to be closed!

Oooh she's pulled the big guns out - CAPITALS :argh:

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

why is EVERYBODY being so rude?!
i have not said a single thing about whether to vaccinate or not.
wow, you all are showing your true colors.

Yes and so you keep saying. If you haven't said a single thing on this thread to contribute to it's topic, why are you here, just to tell people how rude they are? To argue?

I can see a select few disgustingly rude comments on this thread by a couple of members, that have, rightly so, been challenged for being so wrong & negative. That is all.

you are so rude i can't stand it.
what did i even say to you?

Obviously just to tell people they are rude then :dohh:

You swore at babyjayne, which is why I quoted you in the first place.

you are just confirming exactly everything i just said
i never swore by babyjayne.
it was a general statement that the comment was rude.
some of these comments are extremely insensitive and offensive.
i personally believe whatever the parents choose is fine.
i don't get why people have to offend.

i think other comments people are saying are more hurtful than the f-bomb.

i used to think you were really nice, and i have no idea why you feel the need to attack me

I have also received more judgement here than IRL, to agree with mommy3co. Maybe keyboard warriors are just that-- would any of the rude commenters (child abuse?) say exactly what they have said to someone's face, not just online?

Yup and I have.

And as far as being glad you aren't forced to vaccinate, I'm glad that I don't have a choice but to vaccinate my child. And I don't see it as being forced.

Eta: didn't mean you as in literal you. I don't remember who said it.

Good for you breezy, I'm happy for you that you feel the need to be judgmental to others' faces IRL as well as online.

I have had both my children vaxed and actually dont know anyone who hasn't. Could some explain to me scientific evidence a reason not too as apart from autism I don't know any.
Now call me uneducated whatever for not researching before but I'd rather have my babies protected from life threatening illnesses whether they work or not at least I tried to protect them.

*dives behind the sofa*

I have also received more judgement here than IRL, to agree with mommy3co. Maybe keyboard warriors are just that-- would any of the rude commenters (child abuse?) say exactly what they have said to someone's face, not just online?

Yup and I have.

And as far as being glad you aren't forced to vaccinate, I'm glad that I don't have a choice but to vaccinate my child. And I don't see it as being forced.

Eta: didn't mean you as in literal you. I don't remember who said it.

If your choice is removed then it's forced and that horrifies me - I wouldn't want anyone making decisions for my child other than myself and his father. If you're happy with someone else doing that then fair enough though - to each their own!

I prefer to let my son's natural immune system do its job. He was BF for most of his life and received antibodies from me anyway so I didn't see it as an issue that he wasn't done when he was smaller. That said, I will vaccinate him eventually, at school age. I just believe he is too young for it ATM.

I think it's a big difference if you believe in herd immunity or not. If you do, then any eneccesary weaknesses in the system make the whole system more vulnerable.
Its just not the same as say refusing to give your child cough medicine.... Cough medicine will not reduce the chances that your child can catch an illness and spread it, not vaccinating DOES have an effect on others.

It is an individual's choice, but you can't pretend there is no potential for impact on others. That doesn't mean you have to vaccinate just to make other people happy, but I feel like many non-vaccinators ignore the possible impact on others and THAT does bother me.

YESSSS after almost an entire year of complaining I am finally in news & debates...can we please take a moment to rejoice :rofl:

I bet :rofl: I remember you always saying you couldn't get in here, did they figure out why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"