Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference here is that you are CHOOSING not to vaccinate and put kids at risk...i'm not. Just like being bipolar isn't a choice.

You choose to risk my kid and your own, you choose to risk being sued.

you still haven't clarified whether you want kids who cannot have vaccines for medical reasons named and shamed also so you can stop your kids playing with them or even pull your kids out of school?

The difference here is that you are CHOOSING not to vaccinate and put kids at risk...i'm not. Just like being bipolar isn't a choice.

LMAO

How's the weather in your world? I'd like to visit some time.

Id like to see them too,as far as i know you wouldnt have a leg to stand on!

as if anyone could sue for a child not being vaccinated :dohh:

you may feel strongly about this but i think you need to get a grip

Are people really that offended by the thought of other parents at school knowing your child isn't vaccinated? You are declaring it on a public forum, but are offended by the thought of allowing other parents to be aware of this decision, potentially for their own childs safety?

Fortunately, my son will be vaccinated so I don't have to worry about it. But day cares? Allowing unvaccinated kids around those who havent been able to get one is irresponsible. Again, you are choosing to risk not only your own kid, but mine as well. I'm NOT choosing, I'd just be collateral damage.

Stats came from my OB GYN. I'll be happy to post a link to their site and they can fax you the brochure.

Ppl can say whatever they want about me on this one, I wont change my mind on it. Pretty confident I'm not wrong, at least for my family.

https://wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/bibliography/key_statistics.aspx

But your childs been vacniated so why does that apply to you? so your going to sue everyone who lets there unvacinate child around yours? im sorry thats a complete joke!

https://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/196/10/1459.full

I don't go around telling all parents I talk to my vaccine choice for my kids. Sure this is a public forum but no one here lives anywhere around me...it's mainly UK based and I'm in the US. So discussing it here is not the same as telling my child's entire school their vaccine status. My point is they have a right to privacy just like your child. My choice to not vaccinate doesn't somehow override their right to private health records...vaccine records are health records. And my child is not posing ANY risk to any child's safety. Not unless you want to say a vaccinated child is, because again, they too get the diseases and they too can spread them AND even worse than an unvaccinated child they may not even realize the severity of their disease because it's so mild because of the previous vaccine.

Again if you are sick....stay home. Vaccine status doesn't need to be shared with everyone. Everyone is a risk to everyone when they are sick.

some people seem to really not understand that vaccinated children can still catch these illnesses and can still pass them on.....

my oh was vaccinated but he still caught measles and was very ill

That link has absolutly nothing to do with sueing people?
Your getting your child vaccinated so its not around all these horrible unvacinated ones so why are you so riled? :roll:

But your childs been vacniated so why does that apply to you? so your going to sue everyone who lets there unvacinate child around yours? im sorry thats a complete joke!

He's not yet. That means if your kid gets measles, and isn't yet showing symptoms, and you take him out, and he coughs all over my shopping cart, then you risk my kid.

Not that complicated.

Be mad at me all you want. Truth is truth. You don't vaccinate, you put your kid at MORE risk of illness than a vaccine presents, and risk other kids too.

Ppl can say whatever they want about me on this one, I wont change my mind on it. Pretty confident I'm not wrong, at least for my family.

I don't think you are wrong BUT I'm also not wrong. Everyone does what they feel is right for their own family, that's all we can do. There is no clear right or wrong, there are risks and benefits of each side. What I don't take well to is someone telling me because of a choice I make that I know is the BEST for MY family that their rights should be violated and they should be locked away. It's just ignorant to say stuff like that, again, my child is no more risk than a vaccinated child.

On Suing: Doesnt matter if it's been done before, I am certain I can be the first.

ladyhutch no one is trying to change ur mind but u dont have to be so closed minded and rude. you come across as having a really bad attitude

He's not yet. That means if your kid gets measles, and isn't yet showing symptoms, and you take him out, and he coughs all over my shopping cart, then you risk my kid.

Not that complicated.

Be mad at me all you want. Truth is truth. You don't vaccinate, you put your kid at MORE risk of illness than a vaccine presents, and risk other kids too.

You speak as if that is fact. It's your OPINION. It isn't "truth". There is no solid proof that the benefits of vaccines outweigh the risks for every child.

A vaccinated child could contract measles (again vaccines are not 100%) and could cough all over your shopping cart and get your kid sick. Why can it only be an unvaccinated child?

A vaccinated child could get measles and not even know they have it because of their vaccine...because they might get a VERY mild case. And you feel "safe" having your kid around them because they are vaccinated but yet they could be exposing your baby to measles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"