Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't worry about biting your tounge, I am tough, and on this matter, really tough. Say what you want about me, I don't take it personally on this issue, as there is really no good excuse in my book not to vaccinate except for medical conditions where a doctor recommends not vaccinating (i.e. heart infection, weakened immune system...)

tbh,im biting my tounge because its so ridiculous and your being so rude i dont even want to rise to it.

On Suing: Doesnt matter if it's been done before, I am certain I can be the first.

Good luck with that! You're going to need it :thumbup:

With God, hope and people vaccinating, hopefully I won't. And I am pretty certain I won't let my child get M,M,R, as he will be vaccinated. Just hope one of the kids who is at risk doesn't give it to him before I can get his shots.

Thanks for wishing M,M,R on my kid. And I am the rude one here.

What is false about what I am saying exactly? that not vaccinating your kid puts them at vastly higher risk of carrying a deadly disease? That it puts them at risk of passing those diseases to other kids who aren't old enough or medically cannot be vaccinated? That vaccines are the reason we don't have these diseases anymore? That the risk of vaccination is lower than the risk of infection and having one of these diseases? That I could find a lawyer to take my case of some 10 year old with measles coughed all over my 6 week old and gave it to him?

All of the above.

Not having a vaccine doesn't put them at any higher risk of carrying around a deadly disease. They may contract it easier but they will more than likely present more obvious symptoms of the disease than a vaccinated child would that has the disease. Both kids have just as high of risk of passing it on to another child, the vaccinated child possibly even more because of not knowing the severity of what they have because of it being a mild form.

The vaccines are not the only reason for these diseases not being as common.

There is no solid proof that the risk of vaccination is less than that of not or of having the illness itself.

The last point, possibly because Americans think they can sue over anything, so sure you could find a lawyer. But good luck proving your case. Kids get sick.

And I'm not scared of vaccines, and we don't vaccinate for anything...not sure why MMR is the only thing being talked about here. I fully understand the risk of not vaccinating, I know my child could possibly contract a disease and could possibly have a bad outcome. but that is completely possible for the vaccine too. Vaccines can cause serious damage and death. How would you feel if you took your baby in for vaccines and something like that happened? As parents all we can do is educate ourselves and make the best decision we can, we are going to blame ourselves either way if something happens. I do everything I can to build my child's immune system naturally. They are very healthy.

There used to be charts on the CDC site showing the decline of these diseases BEFORE the introduction of the vaccines, I don't know if it's still there but I can see if I can find it. But vaccines are not a huge part...they are a part but the other things mentioned are big parts as well. These diseases dropped dramatically before vaccines due to medical advancements in treatment, sanitation and nutrition

Not sure why I'm even trying with you though because all of this has been said by me and others already in this thread and you are clearly not reading it anyway.

And don't worry about biting your tounge, I am tough, and on this matter, really tough. Say what you want about me, I don't take it personally on this issue, as there is really no good excuse in my book not to vaccinate except for medical conditions where a doctor recommends not vaccinating (i.e. heart infection, weakened immune system...)

No one is trying to 'excuse' their decision, and quite frankly I have no idea why they are trying to explain it to you - as you obviously are not willing to have a reasonable discussion about it without being rude and (in regards to suing) absolutely ridiculous.

not to mention you're completely ignoring anyone's questioning of your quite frankly ridiculous statements. Also there are other reasons not to vaccinate for medical reasons; not just the reasons you have just stated. Children with a severe egg allergy cannot have any vaccine cultured in egg, there are several vaccines like this including most flu vaccines-it could kill them. The same with an allergy to milk; the bovine blood protein found in some vaccines can also be lethal to those with a severe milk allergy and the latest UK government advice is children with a milk allergy should not have anything including bovine serum albumin. There are also certain types of rashes and other vaccine reactions which mean a child should not receive any subsequent doses of that vaccine, this is according to the manufacturers themselves.

I was vaccinated as a child and I have had all 3 measles, mumps and rubella! Had I not been vaccinated I may have had these diseases worse than I actually did.

I agree with vaccinations. They are available for good reason.

As parents it is OUR responsibility to weigh up the pros and cons of vaccinating or not and make an informed choice for our children. I chose to vaccinate my LO because I see that the pros outweigh the cons.

Unfortunately not everyone sees it the same way but that is their choice as a parent.

On Suing: Doesnt matter if it's been done before, I am certain I can be the first.

With God, hope and people vaccinating, hopefully I won't. And I am pretty certain I won't let my child get M,M,R, as he will be vaccinated. Just hope one of the kids who is at risk doesn't give it to him before I can get his shots.

I have had rubella twice AFTER having both the MMR (two doses) and the single dose vaccines when I was younger. How do you explain that?

Hmm, I'm not sure we're reading the same thread :rofl:

not to mention you're completely ignoring anyone's questioning of your quite frankly ridiculous statements. Also there are other reasons not to vaccinate for medical reasons; not just the reasons you have just stated. Children with a severe egg allergy cannot have any vaccine cultured in egg, there are several vaccines like this including most flu vaccines-it could kill them. The same with an allergy to milk; the bovine blood protein found in some vaccines can also be lethal to those with a severe milk allergy and the latest UK government advice is children with a milk allergy should not have anything including bovine serum albumin. There are also certain types of rashes and other vaccine reactions which mean a child should not receive any subsequent doses of that vaccine, this is according to the manufacturers themselves.

just one of the reasons were considering not having oscar vaccinated.

Im very lucky in that my MIL is wise in vaccination knowledge,she had an argument with my HV once because she just couldnt answer our questions regarding the ingredients of these vaccines,and quite frankly i dont want anyone injecting anything into my precious little man who doesnt even know what it is!

What is false about what I am saying exactly? that not vaccinating your kid puts them at vastly higher risk of carrying a deadly disease? That it puts them at risk of passing those diseases to other kids who aren't old enough or medically cannot be vaccinated? That vaccines are the reason we don't have these diseases anymore? That the risk of vaccination is lower than the risk of infection and having one of these diseases? That I could find a lawyer to take my case of some 10 year old with measles coughed all over my 6 week old and gave it to him?

All of the above.

Not having a vaccine doesn't put them at any higher risk of carrying around a deadly disease. They may contract it easier but they will more than likely present more obvious symptoms of the disease than a vaccinated child would that has the disease. Both kids have just as high of risk of passing it on to another child, the vaccinated child possibly even more because of not knowing the severity of what they have because of it being a mild form.

The vaccines are not the only reason for these diseases not being as common.

There is no solid proof that the risk of vaccination is less than that of not or of having the illness itself.

The last point, possibly because Americans think they can sue over anything, so sure you could find a lawyer. But good luck proving your case. Kids get sick.

And I'm not scared of vaccines, and we don't vaccinate for anything...not sure why MMR is the only thing being talked about here. I fully understand the risk of not vaccinating, I know my child could possibly contract a disease and could possibly have a bad outcome. but that is completely possible for the vaccine too. Vaccines can cause serious damage and death. How would you feel if you took your baby in for vaccines and something like that happened? As parents all we can do is educate ourselves and make the best decision we can, we are going to blame ourselves either way if something happens. I do everything I can to build my child's immune system naturally. They are very healthy.

There used to be charts on the CDC site showing the decline of these diseases BEFORE the introduction of the vaccines, I don't know if it's still there but I can see if I can find it. But vaccines are not a huge part...they are a part but the other things mentioned are big parts as well. These diseases dropped dramatically before vaccines due to medical advancements in treatment, sanitation and nutrition

Not sure why I'm even trying with you though because all of this has been said by me and others already in this thread and you are clearly not reading it anyway.

These might be the charts you're thinking of: https://genesgreenbook.com/content/proof-vaccines-didnt-save-us

If you think you would successfully be able to sue then you are fucking DELUDED.

Wow ladyhutch,I'm pro vaccinating but omg the way ur wording things and biting peoples heads off is coming across terribly,no one was being rude to u until u started being rude to them and tbh I think they are still b quite refrained.u keep saying "say what u like to me".r u just looking for an argument tonight maybe?

CMarie, that looks like them but when I had seen them they were on the CDC site and black and white...but looks to be the same information on them

CMarie, that looks like them but when I had seen them they were on the CDC site and black and white...but looks to be the same information on them

These are from the public health agency in canada i guess, but it does have the same info :thumbup:

just one of the reasons were considering not having oscar vaccinated.

Im very lucky in that my MIL is wise in vaccination knowledge,she had an argument with my HV once because she just couldnt answer our questions regarding the ingredients of these vaccines,and quite frankly i dont want anyone injecting anything into my precious little man who doesnt even know what it is!

My HV didn't have a clue that vaccines could even have adverse reactions or that there were any children who should not have them; and tried to claim two of my boys stopping gaining weight completely and becoming very poorly on the day they got their first dose of pediacel was probably just 'coincidence', some coincidence-they both were gaining 16oz+ a week and suddenly drop to gaining only 1oz a week, also developing eczema and a whole host of other health problems. My second eldest stopped growing well overall so that between 2 and 9 months he grew only a couple of cms in height and dropped several centiles in HC as his head just stopped growing for months-something which could have had serious implications for his brain development, thankfully his head started growing normally again and his HC is now above average; though he is behind in some things and I do worry if it has had an impact. My eldest had the older dtaP vaccine and had none of these problems.

I am terribly disappointed with this thread tbh. I always perceived this forum asfriendly and very, very helpful. I respect different opinions, but I do not respect preaching advice against WHO advice to vaccine our children, to be publicised here to be honest.
https://fumento.com/disease/vaccines.html
And if you don't want to read the article, a quick quote
The real conspirators here are the Kennedys of the world, the 150 websites, and all those desperate to kill off childhood vaccinations. Sadly, they’re also killing off kids. As more frightened parents refuse to have their children vaccinated, "’hot spots’ are cropping up across the U.S.," observed a recent article in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, such that "outbreaks of measles, whooping cough, mumps, rubella and diphtheria are reoccurring, costing hundreds of lives and hospitalizing thousands more."

Keep America’s children healthy. Send the anti-vaccination conspiracy packing to Roswell, New Mexico where they can harmlessly pontificate about flying saucers and that eye in the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"