Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am terribly disappointed with this thread tbh. I always perceived this forum asfriendly and very, very helpful. I respect different opinions, but I do not respect preaching advice against WHO advice to vaccine our children, to be publicised here to be honest.
https://fumento.com/disease/vaccines.html
And if you don't want to read the article, a quick quote
The real conspirators here are the Kennedys of the world, the 150 websites, and all those desperate to kill off childhood vaccinations. Sadly, they’re also killing off kids. As more frightened parents refuse to have their children vaccinated, "’hot spots’ are cropping up across the U.S.," observed a recent article in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, such that "outbreaks of measles, whooping cough, mumps, rubella and diphtheria are reoccurring, costing hundreds of lives and hospitalizing thousands more."

Keep America’s children healthy. Send the anti-vaccination conspiracy packing to Roswell, New Mexico where they can harmlessly pontificate about flying saucers and that eye in the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.

What disappoints me is seeing that people cannot even express their view without being accused of threatening children's lives, or being compared to paranoid conspiracy theorists. I personally find that very insulting - and I have vaccinated my son.

The only one, single person on this thread who I have seen preaching was preaching for vaccinations. Is it really so impossible to have this discussion without people being incredibly rude and offensive?

I am terribly disappointed with this thread tbh. I always perceived this forum asfriendly and very, very helpful. I respect different opinions, but I do not respect preaching advice against WHO advice to vaccine our children, to be publicised here to be honest.
The real conspirators here are the Kennedys of the world, the 150 websites, and all those desperate to kill off childhood vaccinations. Sadly, they’re also killing off kids. As more frightened parents refuse to have their children vaccinated, "’hot spots’ are cropping up across the U.S.," observed a recent article in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, such that "outbreaks of measles, whooping cough, mumps, rubella and diphtheria are reoccurring, costing hundreds of lives and hospitalizing thousands more."

Keep America’s children healthy. Send the anti-vaccination conspiracy packing to Roswell, New Mexico where they can harmlessly pontificate about flying saucers and that eye in the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.

Wow, how respectful of differing opinions!

ill be off to new mexico wherever that is when new world order comes fully into play :rofl:

We vaccinate, i'll be honest - I don't understand why you wouldn't. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't be respectful. My sister hasn't vaccinated her kids, and that's her choice and I love her just the same!

I find it's a very friendly forum until u get a PERSONAL OPINION thread.normally something like "breadtfeeding" "flu jab" "alcohol in pregnancy" "CIO" "vaccines" and I even saw an argument breaking out over "do u like Victoria beckham" once :rofl: .apparently there's always one person who believes in their opinion so much that no one else is allowed a say and they get so defensive that it makes the whole thread hostile xx

why does this paranoid conspiricy thing always get brought into anything where anyone dares to go against the norm,pisses me off its unfair and patronising! (even though i belive in some of these theorys)

Don't worry, we vaccinate but were vegetarians and raising Moo veggie so we get had a go at for that. Freedom of choice, alienating her, risking her health.... probably much the same arguments! Very boring :dohh:

Not all of those who are anti vaccine are conspiracy theorists, a few pages back some very well researched, factual charts about vaccines were posted, charts that used to be on a canadian government website in some cases! Please do not patronise those who have chosen not to vaccinate and tar everyone with the same brush xx

why does this paranoid conspiricy thing always get brought into anything where anyone dares to go against the norm,pisses me off its unfair and patronising! (even though i belive in some of these theorys)

I agree. Just because I'm doing something different for my kids does NOT mean that I'm not doing what I think is best for them or that I'm a bad mom. We all have different opinions on issues like this, but being rude is not going to get your point across at all.

Vaccine Charts: https://genesgreenbook.com/content/proof-vaccines-didnt-save-us

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Truth-About-Vaccines-Without-Knowing/dp/1903933927 this is a really good book on the issue, for those interested of course,

I have to agree that its so rude to be so disrespectful of other people's views, why are people so defensive? if you want to vaccinate fine but don't judge those that might have other views on it, we're all parents here not monsters, one mans hero is another's terrorist, it's all down to choice hence why parents can opt out.

I'm not going to say more as enough has been said already and like some have said I too would hate for people to come on this thread and think that they should vaccinate unless they are wacko :dohh:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Truth-About-Vaccines-Without-Knowing/dp/1903933927 this is a really good book on the issue, for those interested of course,

I have to agree that its so rude to be so disrespectful of other people's views, why are people so defensive? if you want to vaccinate fine but don't judge those that might have other views on it, we're all parents here not monsters, one mans hero is another's terrorist, it's all down to choice hence why parents can opt out.

I'm not going to say more as enough has been said already and like some have said I too would hate for people to come on this thread and think that they should vaccinate unless they are wacko :dohh:

That books looks great! Thanks for sharing the link :flower:

I don't know why I bothered tbh, started reading with open mind the more I read the more wound up I became. Didn't mean to offend anyone as I am sure opponents didn't mean to offend me either.
I think this thread has gone a bit too far and I tried not to add salt to the wound but just become a bit upset by the general tone of the thread. Note to self: do not reply to threads that wind you up!
Still, i lost my faith in this forum :cry:

Don't worry, we vaccinate but were vegetarians and raising Moo veggie so we get had a go at for that. Freedom of choice, alienating her, risking her health.... probably much the same arguments! Very boring :dohh:

Same! Definitely not up for mother of the year award... sob

This one is really good as well,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Doctor-About-Childrens-Vaccinations/dp/0446555711/ref=pd_sim_b1

it is written by a well respected family doctor and everything is evidenced, it was a real eye opener for me-such as the fact that reporting adverse effects from vaccines is made really complex and then the public very rarely get to see any information from that xx

I don't know why I bothered tbh, started reading with open mind the more I read the more wound up I became. Didn't mean to offend anyone as I am sure opponents didn't mean to offend me either.
I think this thread has gone a bit too far and I tried not to add salt to the wound but just become a bit upset by the general tone of the thread. Note to self: do not reply to threads that wind you up!
Still, i lost my faith in this forum :cry:

That is ridiculous. This thread was going fine until LadyHutch came in with her insane ranting. Do you really think that she was being reasonable when she said she would sue the parents of an unvaccinated child if her LO got sick, and that all unvaccinated kids should be listed at schools so she can keep her child away from them? I am pro-vaccinations, but think that all the people in this thread who choose not to vaccinate their children have been very respectful and not at all preachy.

Same! Definitely not up for mother of the year award... sob

Us too ;) - And we do a delayed vaccination programme; SHE'S DOOOOOMED! :haha:

Brilliant quote! So true in so many things in life, I have to remind myself of this a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"