Valentine's BfP ladies

Jbell what a cutie!

Oh Emma you poor thing! I know there's not much that can be said to help but hope your DH supports you now he's realised what she's like. My MIL is great n the whole but I couldn't cope with her around for long as she thinks the sun shines out of DH' s backside! Hopefully we won't be like that when our boys grow up!

Just try and avoid her, and certainly don't apologise for anything! She's supposed to be there for YOU, not seeking attention and making you stressed! Big hugs!

He's lovely, JBell!

Sasha, I think they must have thought I was crazy in the hospital, before the bath I wanted to go home as I was hungry, after the birth I kept asking when I could eat, I made them keep my breakfast aside until I was allowed to eat it!

I'm getting all out of sync, sorry!

Thanks Missus, I'm getting a bit sick of walking on eggshells and trying to be where she isn't, I'm fed upof being stuck in my room now! I wish I was back in hospital! Lol!

DH has apologised to me but he's still constantly making excuses for her. Maybe I would in his place, I don't know, our families are different.

Good news! Though she hasn't even told him, she's changed her flights to the 9th!

Hi ladies, hope you're all well?

I know you are all probably super busy with your little ones but just wanted to give you a quick update.

I was suposed to have a sweep today but midwife cancelled as she was busy helping another lady in labour. Should be seeing her tomorrow by not going to hold my breath.

Tried everything now and he's not budging. I now have an induction date for 7th November so if he doesn't arrive on his own terms I will be a mum by next weekend all bein well.

Hugs to you all!

H x

Thanks for the update missus! Hope you're keeping ok and not too fed up! I've had a very restless little monkey on my hands since yesterday poor thing! The joys lol :) xx

What a pity you missed the sweep, nevertheless, I'm sure your little boy will make his appearance before the induction! x

AFM - MIL is thankfully being nice again!

We are home! Baby Sam is happy and healthy. We are just trying to get adjusted to everything now.

Miss I hope he comes soon! Hang in there :)

Sasha and Bam hope you're doing well.

Mamms isn't it the best though :D

Emma I'm glad MIL got her act together. I hope you are doing well.

Miss- I am sure he will come! It gets so frustrating the last few days before they come. Fx that you get your sweep and don't need the induction. (I told anjelica she wasn't allowed to come on halloween so she decised it was the perfect time... maybe tell him he can't come)

Yay jbell it is a different world being home.

Emma- so sorry you felt uncomfortable and I am totally on your side, your daughter should have been the center of attention especially with a newborn!

Last night was our first night home... I kept telling dh that we should have stayed at the hospital another night so the nurses could help us out and I could sleep(as of this morning at 4 I had had a total of 7 hrs sleep in 4 days). Finally at about 4 am MIL came into the room and helped me with the latch for bf and then held Anjelica on the couch in our room so I could get some sleep (I started bawling before I could actually fall asleep as I was so frustrated). MIL woke me up 4 hrs later for Anjelicas next feeding!!!! I felt so much better! However... sleeping for 4 hrs was not good for my pelvis and I ended up not making it to the bathroom... I felt so badly but MIL said it had happened to her too and dr said it is fairly common. We went and got depends for women and I feel so much better... the band is soft so it doesnt sqish my belly and it is dual purpose... I have full coverage so no bleeding on the bed or in my clothes and if i cant get all the way to the potty i dont feel so awful. I would suggest them to any post partem woman regardless of incontinence or just post partum bleeding.

I can't remember if I shared my birth story or just up untill pushing so I will tell you if you want to know (and I haven't told you yet).

I hope you are all well (sorry i didnt acknowledge everyone, hard to keep my head on straight) and I am sending warm thoughts to all of you!

Just realized that I haven't posted pictures. She looks like a little doll!!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/1719D463-orig_zps1dcc91fe.jpg

You're right sasha! She's adorable!

We made it through our first night. It wasn't that bad. He is so wonderful its just amazing how much I love my little guy. It is like nothing else matters. DH is also being amazing. I can tell he is nervous but he is right there with me changing diapers and holding Sam. It's really great.

She is lovely, Sasha! It also sounds like your MIL is a great support!

Well done on your first nights at home! Strangely, I can't actually remember my first night at home with Noelle - that's really sad, isn't it?! I can't believe Edwin is already over a week old either, it's flown by.

Hope everyone is okay.

Thanks jbell! I have had 2 people give me information on baby modeling! So glad your first night went well and that DH is pitching in. I love the deer in the headlights look on my dh!

Emma its okay I hardly remember my first night home with Anjelica...just that I was cryimg myself to sleep! How are things with your babies? Only 6 days till MIL leaves!

Miss- keep us updated when you can! I hope you got your sweep today if not your baby! :)

I feel a bit like I am missing DD. I have been making a big effort to give her cuddles and things and I don't think she's noticed any difference, she's certainly not been clingy. I made a point of making sure I put her to bed tonight, but I keep feeling like my attention is a bit split between them at the moment.

She still loves her baby brother though and sat next to me with him on her lap for some time, playing with his hands and stroking his face.

Aww thats so sweet Emma! I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job :)

Gorgeous girl sasha! You're all so lucky!

Had another sweep today, reeeeeally wasn't pleasant but think it's done something as I'm feeling quite tender and pain in my cervix and think I lost a bit of plug. Fingers crossed!

I am beginning to freak out a little about labour now, eeek!

Oh good luck miss! My sweep hurt ready badly and it sent me into labor so fx!

Hey beautiful ladies

Firstly CONGRATULTIONS Jbell and Sasha on your new arrivals! They are both SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! What good looking babies we all have!! Please post more photos if you have time (i know time is scarce now!)

Second, so sorry that I havent been on in so long - I was in hopsital for 5 days (standard where I am) and they had NO internet access or reception so I couldnt get on here. Have spent the last two days settling in at home.

For me - My little Frank was born on 29 October at 11:45am weighing 2.96kg (i think thats just over 6.5 pound but dont quote me). He is absolute perfection and we are SO IN LOVE! My labour was BREEZY and I only had to push for 30 minutes to get him out. Will post my story soon!

Missus I am thinking of you honey and I really hope all is going well and you are rewarded for all this stress soon! At least you now have an end-date in sight!

I read all your posts to 'catch up' and want to say that Sasha, your MIL sounds wonderful and I am sorry that you got so stressed with feeding etc - I know you will get it down pat super quick!

and Emma, sorry your MIL is such a 'difficult person' to deal with at the moment.. you so dont need this right now! you should be trying to relax and enjoy as much as possible!!

Jbell your birth story was fabulous! Agree IRT how AMAZING Epidural is!! haha

Sorry if i missed anything -= i probably did - baby boy is stirring so will go take the ice packs off my boobs and get to it - OMG LATCHING HURTS SO BAD!!!! Please tell me it gets better soon Emma!

xoxox

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
Miss I hope this is it for you, I am sure your baby is just waiting to be perfect!

Yay Bam I was wondering where you went off to! Your baby boy is so cute!!!! I have 5 million pictures and I don't want to overload our thread with them! I will compile another collage though.

Afm- Anjelica is already creating her own routine so I have been able to sleep a sporadic 8 hrs in 24 hours.

Hi mummies!

Just a quick one to say my waters broke about an hour ago at about 2.30am...woop woop! Contractions started almost immediately and are pretty regular every 5minutes-ish. Not lasting very long though so having a bath to help.

Ouch they hurt...I nee drugs! :-D

Will reply to you all properly and update when I can!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->