Valentine's Day testers!

Aayla it sucks that you have to pay so much. We are lucky to have the NHS; people moan because they don't always help as quickly as we would like but at least it's there for everyone who needs it. I'm glad it's not turned out as much as you were expecting.

Currently waiting for AF to leave. ☺️ Then I'm waiting until the 19th when my DH is home for 10 days. I should be O ing around the 20-21 of this month. Will be bd all the days he's home ������ really trying to catch this month. Will be testing on May 4 th. Which happens to be the day I met my new general dr and he's going to be doing blood test for my physical.

How are you feeling rose?

Congratulations Rose!!!

NPNT on my side. I probably already ovulated and I'll see in a couple of weeks if my periods come or not.
I got an ultrasound last week and my doctor saw a fibroid. If not prego this month, I'll have some blood test on CD3 and we'll schedule an HSG since it's been a year now. HSG will check my tromps and he will be able to see if the fibroid is a problem or not for implantation. So looking forward to some answers.

How is it going so far? No morning sickness?

Forced break here. I have to have a biopsy done tomorrow. I've gone through this before because of the hyperplasia. it's routine but sucks because I have a low pain threshold and it really really hurts.

We were going to do IUI but my bmi isn't where it needs to be for that so we will be doing one round of just letrozole (assuming the biopsy comes back fine, which I am sure it will) and then we will be doing IUI, if that cycle doesn't take.

I'm doing well on the weight loss. Down 8 lbs and 9 inches in the first 10 days. I'm on day 14 of my new program. I am taking inches again on day 21. So every 10 days. I'm hoping to see similar progression. The quicker I lose the weight the quicker we can do IUI. It doubles our chances so we want to move on to that next step even though it costs us $400.

I've just started bleeding so looks like it wasn't meant to be :( :(

Thanks Aayla, why does it have to be so difficult :(

Ok so the bleeding has stopped for now and I just got a positive on a clear blue digi. I never had any bleeding with DS so I am quite worried but just holding on to hope at the moment.

Ok so the bleeding has stopped for now and I just got a positive on a clear blue digi. I never had any bleeding with DS so I am quite worried but just holding on to hope at the moment.

I hope that it was just left over blood from implementation! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I hope there is still a sticky bean. Fingers crossed Rose!

spotting can be normal. sometimes it's blood from implantation, sometimes there is something in the uterus that bleeds and it isn't anything to do with the pregnancy. Some women have something similar to a period and never suspect they are pregnant.

Are you going to get blood work done or see a doc?

Thank you. Yeah I will book a doctors apt once my period is late (due tomorrow), the doctors here don't really do bloods unless there is a specific reason but maybe they will if I ask. Its a strange sort of system - they don't even do urine tests most of the time just take your word for it!

spotting can be normal. sometimes it's blood from implantation, sometimes there is something in the uterus that bleeds and it isn't anything to do with the pregnancy. Some women have something similar to a period and never suspect they are pregnant.

Are you going to get blood work done or see a doc?

hmm..sorry for the double post. My internet is being persnickety.

I didn't notice!

I tried to get a drs appointment this morning and they said they don't have any until May. That is ridiculous!! I think I will try phoning again tomorrow morning to see if they have any with the duty doctor. However, I'm feeling a lot more confident today - few cramps and increased cm like I had with pregnancy 1 and no more bleeding so I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is as it should be. I didn't test again this morning as I wanted to give myself a break from worrying but have ordered some cheapiies from Amazon so they should arrive in a few days.

How are you all?

I didn't notice!

I tried to get a drs appointment this morning and they said they don't have any until May. That is ridiculous!! I think I will try phoning again tomorrow morning to see if they have any with the duty doctor. However, I'm feeling a lot more confident today - few cramps and increased cm like I had with pregnancy 1 and no more bleeding so I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is as it should be. I didn't test again this morning as I wanted to give myself a break from worrying but have ordered some cheapiies from Amazon so they should arrive in a few days.

How are you all?

Rose that's good news about less cramps and increased cm. hopefully there is a dr you can see tomorrow.

AFM- AF just left and I have 6 days until we start bd. We are only bd 1 day before expected O, the day of and the whole week after. I would love to be able to do it a couple of days before expected O but DH is going to be at work for 72 hrs.

I'm feeling like I have a cold coming on. :/ sore throat started this morning.

This month we have preseed, soft cups, taking my prenatals, vitamin b complex, yuca, folic acid. Fingers crossed that we will all join you this month over in first tri.

Rose: glad to hear the bleeding has stopped. I'm crossing everything for you for a sticky bean.

Thorpedo: woo hoo for BD. It only takes once! but I know what you mean. I try and keep us on a particular schedule

AFM: not much going on. Just waiting to hear from doc but it's only been a day. :coffee:

I'm not sure if I want to wait out this "cycle" and start provera to make it a normal cycle length (so start taking it on cd 21 for 7 days and then get the withdrawl bleed on cd 30 or 31) or when I get the go ahead from doc, to already be on provera again and go off with the good news and we can start right away on that bleed. there is no chance of my ovulating on my own and the bleed from provera isn't a real cycle, even though we count it as such. I have just finished "af" from the provera I was previously on but it wasn't meant to start a cycle. I went off due to the side effects.

I can't find any research on anyone else doing this but most don't take provera for the reasons I do, they do it just to cause af to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->