Valentine's Day testers!

I think I might aim to test on Sunday or Monday too. I didn't test at all last cycle since I was waiting for AF to be late and it arrived early! This cycle I feel like using up some of my cheapies :)

I'm going to wait until the AF should be here to test. So far I'm 10 dpo. FF is trying to say AF should be here on Thursday but that would only give me a 25 day cycle so I'm guess it would be on Saturday on cd 27 since that's my usual cycle. I'm hoping my chart continues to look like it does and hopefully it's a good sign.

Hello ladies,

6DPO here and temp dropped... I know all this thing about implantation dip but I don't want to get my hopes up now otherwise I'll never wait until next week to test.

I was in San Francisco for the week-end, there was a storm and now I have a cold... We got back to San Diego last night and the storm started this morning here... Hopefully I won't be sick all week!

Hello ladies,

6DPO here and temp dropped... I know all this thing about implantation dip but I don't want to get my hopes up now otherwise I'll never wait until next week to test.

I was in San Francisco for the week, there was a storm and now I have a cold... We got back to San Diego last night and the storm started this morning here... Hopefully I won't be sick all week!

Miamama

I just realized your about a 3 1/2 drive away from me. I live up in the San Bernardino mtns next to a ski resort.

Hello ladies,

I was in San Francisco for the week, there was a storm and now I have a cold... We got back to San Diego last night and the storm started this morning here... Hopefully I won't be sick all week!

Miamama

I just realized your about a 3 1/2 drive away from me. I live up in the San Bernardino mtns next to a ski resort.

How funny! I was in Big Bear for Thanksgiving and I went to Idyllwild few weeks ago. We love San Bernardino National Forest with my husband and we wish we could buy a vacations home over there one day :winkwink:

Hey all. Well FF says I may have ovulated between cd 17 and 19 based on cm but of course nothing pin pointed as it needs temps to do that or a positive opk. I am so busy on Wednesday that I am going to go get my progesterone checked tomorrow. I don't think 1 or 2 days early will be really significant. But I don't want to wait until thursday. :haha:

Fingers crossed for you Aayla! Cm looks good :)

no ovulation for me. progesterone was 1.7 so not even close. I'm okay with that. We start again next cycle.

Good luck for next cycle Aayla.

MiaMama your chart is looking good - temp right back up again!

I've had that weird light bleeding again, same as last cycle. It has only happened since I started Pregnacare vitamins and ive read a few reviews with people experiencing similar strange things. It seems ridiculous to me that vitamins could cause anything like this, but it's literally the only thing ive changed and I still seem to be ovulating as normal. So im going to switch vitamins and book a Drs appointment if I dont get pregnant this cycle

Good luck for next cycle Aayla.

MiaMama your chart is looking good - temp right back up again!

I've had that weird light bleeding again, same as last cycle. It has only happened since I started Pregnacare vitamins and ive read a few reviews with people experiencing similar strange things. It seems ridiculous to me that vitamins could cause anything like this, but it's literally the only thing ive changed and I still seem to be ovulating as normal. So im going to switch vitamins and book a Drs appointment if I dont get pregnant this cycle

Sorry about your bleeding. I think you're doing right by booking a doctor appointment. I have mine next Monday because I have ovary pain during the TWW since my chemical and this is not normal. Seeing a doctor is the best way you can take care of our self!

The temp is going crazy this month... I am loosing my patience!

Thank you :hugs: hope your appointment goes ok. I hate going to the doctor but Id rather sort it out if there is a problem, rather than waiting another 6 months

Thank you :hugs: hope your appointment goes ok. I hate going to the doctor but Id rather sort it out if there is a problem, rather than waiting another 6 months

I so agree with you! I have been trying since Mai 2015, now it is time to listen to my body as much as I can. My OB/PCP told me this is normal to have ovarian pain, but I've never had that before so I asked for a second opinion. She did not even prescribed me a blood work or a scan... How can she know this is normal to have pain when she does not check anything?

I think I'll probably get the same when I go to the drs. Generally though I think that while something might not be unusual for others, if it's unusual for you then you should get checked out.

Good morning ladies. I'm out this month as AF arrived this morning. I'm surprised I had a short cycle this month. We are not trying this next cycle and will start again in April. Best of luck to everyone else. I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Sorry about that Thorpedo! Hope you have a nice relaxing month off and look forward to hearing from you again next month :)

nothing really going on with me. af should be here soon. she's due in about 5 days. If she isn't here by sunday or monday then I have to go on provera to induce it. But last night i had cramps and my boobs are sore and oh my goodness am I emotional. I'm either crying or bitchy. or both at the same time. My poor hubby. lol so she is definitely on her way.

Unfortunately with the emotional stuff comes the questioning if we want to continue. I'm 38 in May. I work 2 days a week at a min wage job and my hubby works 4 days a week at just over min wage. Financially we are not very secure. we were until I got laid off. Now we are struggling. but we don't have the luxury of time to go find good paying jobs and there isn't a whole lot out there. We'd love to go back to school but again, money. sometimes I wonder if it is better if we stop and just live our life with fur babies. he's starting to get disillusioned and almost hopeless to being a dad and he is the last of the line.

But I brought a lot of this up while pmsing so I don't think i was in my right mind. I know we are going to keep continuing. For how long not sure. Probably not past 40. But the dream of a big family is gone. We will be sticking with just 1. Unless we get lucky with twins.

So now I patiently wait for af to arrive so I can restart letrozole.

:hugs: Aayla. I just want to reassure you that with whatever resources you have, you just manage. I didn't think we would manage with me being on maternity leave the first time but we did and now things are a lot better financially. something usually comes up. You learn to be more thrifty and buy second hand bits etc and you get by. I hope you don't have to wait that long and you get that long awaited BFP soon.

Af arrived for me this morning. I was expecting it after a couple of bfns so I'm over the upset of it already. I started reflexology sessions last night and found it fascinating so I'm going to go every week for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference. the therapist found some areas to work on and said I need to stress and worry less, she also said I would sleep much better last night and I did! Normally I struggle to get out of bed in the morning but today I felt quite refreshed and got up on my first alarm. I am hoping it helps me to get my bfp :)

Aww Aayla that's hard. I hope it happens for you. I really do.

AF is finally here after a much longer cycle than usual (longer FP and longer LP). I'm going to take this cycle off from trying because we're traveling the first two weeks of May and I'd probably be sick and exhausted then if I got pregnant with this cycle. But I should be fertile again at the end of April so we can try right before the trip and then I will be nice and distracted during the TWW.

thanks! I hope it's pretty soon too. I will take an inconvenient birthday, being hotel bound in Vegas...anything. there will be no more breaks unless the doctor tells me I have to. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->