Valentine's Day testers!

I feel the same Aayla. Although I am going to try and be much more relaxed about it and not worry so much about it taking so long, as I am sure that's contributing to me not getting pregnant to be honest. I feel much more relaxed already and am trying to be more healthy drinking lots of water and eating proper foods.
If I get pregnant this cycle I will probably be due around Xmas eve so that will be interesting :haha:

Enjoy your month off slammerkin :) the trip will be great!

I'm sorry Aayla you are feeling this way. This is probably due to AF coming, it happens to me sometimes too when I feel another cycle is just gone...

Today is CD30-15DPO on my side.
AF was due yesterday and today... :bfn:
I'll take a FRER tomorrow morning if no AF because I am having an ultrasound to check my ovaries. My levels of TSH and FSH are normal.
Let's see...

Today is CD32-17DPO
No sign of AF, my temp increased a bit...
I did not test, not worth it since my FRER was negative yesterday.

My ultrasound is normal except a small fibroid (1.7cm by 1.7cm). Nothing to worry about according to my OB.

How is everyone else doing?

cd 34 and waiting impatiently for af to come. the pms has calmed down other than being a bit weepy. so far no signs and she is 2 days away. Waiting to see the spotting. I do hope she comes on her own because it would suck to have to induce her which would make me 7-10 days off schedule. I have had cycles where there was no spotting and she just came but those are not the norm. I usually get 1-2 days of spotting.

On on a non ttc note, I am getting a new job. My parents own a restoration/ blasting company and my mom can no longer do their books. So they are going to train me to do them. It's part time to start but the wage is $5 more an hour than what I am currently doing and I am only part time at my current job. Plus my job is making my ezcema worse and I have had to be off work for the last 2 weeks because of it.

I am super excited for this because this will give me bookkeeping experience to add to my resume if I ever need to look for something else. But the company is growing quickly and eventually I will be full time. and it's also something I can do without having to take too much maternity leave as the business is at my parent's house (a 15 min walk from mine) and I can just bring the baby to work with me.

I must admit this has relieved a lot stress in my mind.

cd 34 and waiting impatiently for af to come. the pms has calmed down other than being a bit weepy. so far no signs and she is 2 days away. Waiting to see the spotting. I do hope she comes on her own because it would suck to have to induce her which would make me 7-10 days off schedule. I have had cycles where there was no spotting and she just came but those are not the norm. I usually get 1-2 days of spotting.

On on a non ttc note, I am getting a new job. My parents own a restoration/ blasting company and my mom can no longer do their books. So they are going to train me to do them. It's part time to start but the wage is $5 more an hour than what I am currently doing and I am only part time at my current job. Plus my job is making my ezcema worse and I have had to be off work for the last 2 weeks because of it.

I am super excited for this because this will give me bookkeeping experience to add to my resume if I ever need to look for something else. But the company is growing quickly and eventually I will be full time. and it's also something I can do without having to take too much maternity leave as the business is at my parent's house (a 15 min walk from mine) and I can just bring the baby to work with me.

I must admit this has relieved a lot stress in my mind.

Congrats this is a very good news!

Sounds great Aayla - this sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you, and sounds like the ideal job for when you have a family.

thanks! it was confirmed yesterday that I have the job and I quit my other job. such a relief.

Still no sign of af. If I had ovulated I would be excited but I am just frustrated. cd 36 today. Looks like I start provera tomorrow.

That's great Aayla :) about the job I mean - not the late AF! Hopefully it comes soon so you can start a fresh cycle.

on day 3/7 of provera but it feels like I just started. Such a long week. I hate this limbo. I used to think the tww or the wait up to ovulation was bad. Nope. This is worse. lol

Totally gutted. Got a call from the doc in regards to going on metformin. They said they want me on provera for 2 months and they have to do another biopsy afterwards, because of the hyperplasia. If the hyperplasia is not back then they said they will look at adding metformin when they discuss the trigger shot. I didn't realize we were moving on to that.

So now I am back to waiting. as much as I want to disregard what the doc wants (because it is tempting since the femera is sitting right beside me) I feel they know what they are doing. And I did want this break to lose weight.

The main thing I am sad about is that I really wanted to be pregnant by the due date of my previous bfp. Which is May 4. That month is also Mother's Day and my birthday (I'll be 38). And now that month will be nothing except for a biopsy at the end of it.

:hugs: Aayla. Everything happens for a reason and when you do get your bfp, hopefully you will realise that it was worth the wait and the timing suits you perfectly :)

If I can give a recommendation...

I had my hsg 03/01/2016..positive opk cd 13 03/06/2016, and bfp 03/22/2016...I got pg the same cycle as my hsg.

If your doctor would send you for one it would probably help. Me and OH had been together for 2 years with nothing happening. My test was normal but i guess it cleared out cobwebs

So I have to call my doc to get clarification. I was googling how much it costs for the hcg shot here and my clinic's site popped up. I looked there first but didn't see anything specifically about hcg trigger shot on their fee list. When I googled a result came up for their page on IUI. Which makes sense as they had said this would be the next step but I thought maybe they would trigger and we would do it at home. Turns out that, at least by the description, they don't just trigger and do it at home. They do the IUI. Which has me a bit worried in regards to cost.

Right now my letrozole costs me $55 per cycle. I still have to take that with the IUI. The trigger shot (I found out on another site) is about $100. The cycle monitoring is $400, the semen wash is $400 and they charge to teach me how to inject myself which is $200. So in total my cycle will cost me $1155. I barely make that in a month myself, right now. and hubby makes just over that. My mom says everything will be fine but I hate the fact that I am 38 years old and can't afford to do this. I can barely afford to save up and I don't want to borrow money from them.

I already have to save up at min $2000 to go to a wedding in September. Now I will be lucky if I can do this one time before then. I will save $200 by not having to go through injection teaching again but that only brings it down to $955. Still a lot of money per cycle.

I may be worrying over nothing which is why I have to call the doc to verify the pricing and the plan. I haven't told hubby yet. He was worried about the cost and he's depressed enough over this. He sees his chance at being a dad dwindling.

Well I freaked out over nothing. Confirmed with the doc assistant on what might be happening. She said she didn't mention trigger but I could have sworn she did. Maybe I misheard. But the next step was not IUI as I got pregnant with timed sex before.

But if we want to go on to do IUI then we can and I have to be sure my bmi is under 45. But the price is only $400. Which is for the sperm washing. Everything else that is on the price list I guess doesn't pertain to me. $400 a month we can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->