Valentines (or around there) testers!!

For a few days my boobs did feel as though they were burning up inside. and yesterday my left nipple was tingling almost, on and off...weird feeling.

I always get cm before Ovulating but this month I had hardly anything. I've been pretty dry considering every other month of my cycle I wouldnt be able to miss the cm!!
If I wasn't temping in the mornings I would have no idea if I ovulated or not.

I've been super super bloated this month (I'm normally bloated but never this much)
Getting the odd headache but I think they could have been down to anything.
I am also having waves of nausea but normally around lunch time.

Normally I am nauseous all the way through ovulating and the 2ww.
All though I am having symptoms, they are few and far between which is weird as I almost always have stacks of symptoms.

How old are your kids? :)

This is the hardest bit... the dreaded 2ww!!! It seems to draaaaaaag!!

My LMP was the 13th jan!
When will you be testing? :)
x

Hi!!

Feel free to check out my chart (below) it has a chart for all my symptoms for this month.

I haven't had too many really considering I normally get LOADS before AF.

Today I feel nothing...nada!! very strange!! Feel absolutely fine, still bloated but thats normal for me.

I did notice this morning my boobs are huge! but I haven't really looked the last few days so that could have been something I missed a few days ago.

i still feel hopeful about this month, I don't know why cos i sure would be devastated if I don't see a BFP this month.

How are you feeling?
What day are you on?
xx :)

With my previous pregnancies all my signs/symptoms varied, not two were the same. so I wouldn't worry about not feeling anything today. I was like that with my son, )he's now 3 1/2, I got several BFP's with him but there were times that I did not believe them because my symptoms would come and go, needless to say I worried but everything turned out good.

Today I am CD24, I so wanna take a test but I know that the chances of getting an accurate result is so slim and I just keep telling myself that I am going to wait until its time to test so I don't go through the emotional rollercoaster of the excitements and let downs...

I am also hopeful about this month... a BFP on Valentine's Day... how great would that be? Definitely would make for an unforgettable one.

Some days I feel almost certain that I will be this month but then I have times where I tell myself that I won't be, then it makes me question if my symptoms/signs are even real or if I am just hoping and its wishful thinking...[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!! I am so the same!

I did cave in and test today - expecting the result to be neg, I wasted a test but never mind, was just curious!

I do feel very hopeful this month! which I have never felt before.
Do you think that is a pregnancy symptom?? :)

Hey fancy seeing you here ;)

I'm gonna test Valentines day. I may even do it a day before as my hubby goes to work before me during the week and I want him to be there to test.

I'm a bit nervous but I'm equally unsure if I'm too early to test as ff keeps messing around with my ovulation day and my CBFM hasn't yet given me a peak day yet.

Keeping hopeful though.

Good luck to you all!!!

a239gatorfan: we have pretty much the same cycle! my LMP was 1/13 i ov. on the 27!

i had some light cramping at 5DPO, then nothing at all.

the past few day i have been really thirsty (i dont normlly drink alot of water)

yesterday i had again some light cramping that lasted about 1 hr and now it is gone completley.

today i woke up with huge boobs and very sore and painful, also i've had nausea all day and i feel like im coming down with the flu??

i really hope this is our month!

i've been ttc for 13 months

Hi Emma,

I think the excessive dry mouth is the worst of anything I have felt, my breasts are a little sore, no cramping that I have noticed but last night I had a random and out of the blue onset of nausea but it went away in 10-15 minutes and this morning I was nauseated but thats about it...

How long are your cycles? I'm between 30-32 days, been averaging right around 31

Have u thought about testing? I have thought about it and SO BADLY WANT TO but am trying not to let myself....

BABYDUST TO U!!! HOPEFUL FOR YOUR VALENTINES DAY BFP!!:dust::dust::dust:

my cycles are exactly 33 days every month!

yes i have thought about testing but i dont want to be dissapointed, i am thinking about going in for a blood test on tuesday, since it is the same price as the hpt. but i haven't decided yet:wacko:

this month i feel different though, or maybe is me just being crazy and feeling pregnant because i really want to be?

i have to distract myself so days go faster! i am so glad i found this page, because now i dont feel all alone in my 2ww :blush:

For a few days my boobs did feel as though they were burning up inside. and yesterday my left nipple was tingling almost, on and off...weird feeling.

I always get cm before Ovulating but this month I had hardly anything. I've been pretty dry considering every other month of my cycle I wouldnt be able to miss the cm!!
If I wasn't temping in the mornings I would have no idea if I ovulated or not.

I've been super super bloated this month (I'm normally bloated but never this much)
Getting the odd headache but I think they could have been down to anything.
I am also having waves of nausea but normally around lunch time.

Normally I am nauseous all the way through ovulating and the 2ww.
All though I am having symptoms, they are few and far between which is weird as I almost always have stacks of symptoms.

How old are your kids? :)

This is the hardest bit... the dreaded 2ww!!! It seems to draaaaaaag!!

My LMP was the 13th jan!
When will you be testing? :)
x

I HOPE to wait to test until Valentine's Day but I know myself too well and the anticipation and not knowing will make me crazy... I hate having to wait! I am a very patient person with the exception of this situation...
My kiddos are 12 1/2, 10, 3/12, and 23 months....
Am I crazy? Maybe, but it just feels right to both my hubby and I...
In my opinion after the 3rd child although more children increase the # of kids it doesn't make too much of a difference to the feeling of the #

I don't think you're crazy!! I want a big family!!

Hi Tan!!! stranger!! ;)

Emma - that is exactly how I feel - I feel pregnant (I think) but not sure if that's cos i want to be or if there is something more going on down there. Shame we cant have guarenteed test results everytime!!

My hubby asked me the other day -"Do you feel pregnant?" I didn't really know as I have never been before but do feel different. But the day after I felt exactly the same and almost like I was unconsciously being careful and a definate feeling of something going on. But it could be my body playing tricks....AGAIN!!!

Good luck everyone!!
xx

I don't think you're crazy!! I want a big family!!

Hi Tan!!! stranger!! ;)

Emma - that is exactly how I feel - I feel pregnant (I think) but not sure if that's cos i want to be or if there is something more going on down there. Shame we cant have guarenteed test results everytime!!

My hubby asked me the other day -"Do you feel pregnant?" I didn't really know as I have never been before but do feel different. But the day after I felt exactly the same and almost like I was unconsciously being careful and a definate feeling of something going on. But it could be my body playing tricks....AGAIN!!!

Good luck everyone!!
xx

well i already have a 4yr old boy, and i wasnt obseesing with being pregnant back then as i am now:wacko:, but i swear i knew i was pregnant with him like at 5 DPO i just knew, and i told my husband and he said "yea right" and on my birthday had a blood test and i was right! so who knows!!

Mine is going to be after my birthday if it does happen but still hoping this is the month. Last cycle was 29 days but they have been gaining 2 days every month for 3 months so either 29 or 31 days. FF is showing AF due but it's not.

Hi, I'm due to test on the 16th, so near Valentines day too :)

My husband and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding aniversary tomorrow and have been trying to concieve for about 4 months. I keep thinking I have all of the symptoms and always get a negative.. I hope this month is different, though i havent noticed anything other that a little cramping a couple weeks after ovulation.. So i found this place and hope to get some support because my husband doesn't know how hard it is on me.. I've come to the point where I dont know if I want to test it right away.. and just hope for no period.

My husband and I are celebrating our 1 year wedding aniversary tomorrow and have been trying to concieve for about 4 months. I keep thinking I have all of the symptoms and always get a negative.. I hope this month is different, though i havent noticed anything other that a little cramping a couple weeks after ovulation.. So i found this place and hope to get some support because my husband doesn't know how hard it is on me.. I've come to the point where I dont know if I want to test it right away.. and just hope for no period.

You have def come to the right place! Lots and lots of :dust: headed your way!!

Hi!!

Feel free to check out my chart (below) it has a chart for all my symptoms for this month.

I haven't had too many really considering I normally get LOADS before AF.

Today I feel nothing...nada!! very strange!! Feel absolutely fine, still bloated but thats normal for me.

I did notice this morning my boobs are huge! but I haven't really looked the last few days so that could have been something I missed a few days ago.

i still feel hopeful about this month, I don't know why cos i sure would be devastated if I don't see a BFP this month.

How are you feeling?
What day are you on?
xx :)

With my previous pregnancies all my signs/symptoms varied, not two were the same. so I wouldn't worry about not feeling anything today. I was like that with my son, )he's now 3 1/2, I got several BFP's with him but there were times that I did not believe them because my symptoms would come and go, needless to say I worried but everything turned out good.

Today I am CD24, I so wanna take a test but I know that the chances of getting an accurate result is so slim and I just keep telling myself that I am going to wait until its time to test so I don't go through the emotional rollercoaster of the excitements and let downs...

I am also hopeful about this month... a BFP on Valentine's Day... how great would that be? Definitely would make for an unforgettable one.

Some days I feel almost certain that I will be this month but then I have times where I tell myself that I won't be, then it makes me question if my symptoms/signs are even real or if I am just hoping and its wishful thinking...

EXACTLY!!!!!! I am so the same!

I did cave in and test today - expecting the result to be neg, I wasted a test but never mind, was just curious!

I do feel very hopeful this month! which I have never felt before.
Do you think that is a pregnancy symptom?? :)[/QUOTE]

Hi MummyP2b,
I also tested today, the suspense was driving me crazy, negative, but also what I had expected only being 9dpo... kinda bummed out, makes me think that I wont be, maybe just from seeing the BFN...

Can i join ladies?

Im due af on valentines day :)

Iv been TTC # 4 for 18 months now tho will b my oh's 1st baby.

We hav tried preseed 4 1st time this month & hav def dtd on all the relevant days:thumbup:

My oh is goin away for 4 days with work on 13th so am tempted 2 test b4 he leaves 2 c if i get that longed 4 :bfp:

My AF is due on 15th February, but hopefully we will know either way by Valentine's Day!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! :dust:

My AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday but no sign of it yet. :)

I'm on 5DPO and am going to test on Valentines Day......what a wonderful gift for DH. This is month 13 of trying and we're desperately hoping that although unlucky for some 13 will be good for us.

Wishing everyone BFP

xxxxxxxx

hi Dodge!!! it is my 13th month trying too!!

ONE MORE WEEK OF WAITING GIRLS!!!!!

this tww seems to go on slower for some reason, i cant wait!!

Has anyone tested at all???

any symptoms ladies? time seems to be dragging. I have quite a few tests, but am trying to hold out. I have the 10 miu tests, has anyone had any experience with them?

Well my symptoms so far have been:

5 dpo...light cramping in the morning.

10dpo nausea, bloating, breasts a little sore. today i began being thirsty all the time.

11dpo nausea morning and nights, breasts extremely painful. Weird dreams and waking up very tired(not sure if a symptom)

today 12 dpo, breasts are still sore.

thats it!

i dont know what to think...nausea i get everymonth in my 2ww, and the soreness i get about 3 days before af. so i dont know i really want this month to be it! but if it's not i was thinking i could have a christmas baby instead!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->