VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, big girls pants all pulled up and our vests tucked in :hugs:
It's very easy to misunderstand intent on the internet - and with all those hormones sloshing around it just makes things more *cough* interesting

...thank heavens for grown-ups :D

Duck??

Theres never a fellow Stokey on here!! lol

Not a Stokey - I'm a North-West Leicestershire lass ... where we really do greet each other with a friendly 'Ay up me duck'

I used to go out with a Stokey - who would always say 'ow ast? at the end of Ay up me duck ... but we don't do that :nope:

OK so our car isn't exactly a bus but it is more than capable of transporting a baby to and from where ever we are going.

Just because YOU had a big car so you could transport what seems like your entire house along with baby doesn't mean you know better or that we need to sell our car.

Gah, it really grates on me with the know it all people.

I wish I could tell that preggers7 who made the post about teen moms in second tri where to go what a B****! some people I tell ya I wonder how people like that even make it in society these days they need some real professional help she seems like a nut case tbh.

lol Jaan - I was just replying when the thread got closed!

I wish I could tell that preggers7 who made the post about teen moms in second tri where to go what a B****! some people I tell ya I wonder how people like that even make it in society these days they need some real professional help she seems like a nut case tbh.

My goodness indeed! I was typing out a rant but by the time I had done so, the thread was closed so I am going to post it here because if I don;t I may implode! And that is not good for my Lil Fella, so, here it is.

To the stuck up woman who posted about teen mums:

There are good and bad mothers of ALL ages. You can't just come on here and be so rude and lump one age group of mothers into one category that is frankly wrong and encouraged by the fact that the bad examples are the ones that become notorious. So, what if you have a baby girl who grows up into fine young women, then say, falls pregnant at 16 or 17 and wants to take care of her baby instead of getting a degree or whatever, will you judge her as harshly as you judge a group of young women that you don't even know? I would hazard a guess that your response to that would be 'but MY daughter wouldn't do anything so stupid!' lol, you go read the teen pregnancy forum, see all those lovely young woman taking a massive interest in their pregnancies, and looking forward to meeting their babies, and having the SAME worries as the rest of us, no matter what age we are.

I was not a teen mum, I was 21 when I had my first but I have nothing but admiration for those young girls who find themselves with child and cope with it. Yes there are some exceptions, but there always will be, no matter what age group of mothers you are looking at.

Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself for being so prejudiced, but I expect you won't feel ashamed at all, infact, you seem to think your opinion should be taken as law and probably never accepted that you were wrong about anything in your entire life.

I hope this thread gets closed fast and becomes buried within the masses of threads on here so that your unmindful words don't upset too many of the teen mums on here! I also sincerely hope that you do not pass on your bigotry against teen mums onto your own baby. You should be teaching him or her that everybody matters, not that some people are worth less than others just because they got pregnant at a young age.

ooh, thats better. I was so frustrated at having typed all that out then the thread was closed...although I am very glad its closed!

Dear 17 year old girl who went to my school, the fact that your child got took off you by your own mother and you continue to smoke weed, drink, get arrested then claim during your 2 day a week visits that your daughter is your world, please grow up, get your life on track and take responsibility for your beautiful daughter.

To all the people who just love to give me advice on absolutely everything related to baby: In the end I will do what I want to do and if you think it's wrong, I won't care what you think! It's not your baby! Give me advice when I ask for it!

To my mother-in-law: You don't need to tell me that I will be busy and tired for the next 20 yrs of my life. How about a little positivity? Not everyone's experiences are the same as yours. Back off! And by the way, I don't care if you want a girl. It's MY baby and don't you forget it!!!!!

To the people at work: Moving outside of the city is not that far! We are trying to do what's best for our baby and our lives. It's really none of your business, so deal with it!

Where was this?!

It was on 2nd tri...she was a horrid woman and got a lot of angry responses quickly and the thread got shut down fast too. I just had to get my rant out or it would have bothered me all day long! :dohh:

lol Jaan - I was just replying when the thread got closed!

same thing happened with me I got all worked up then I realised they closed the thread I was like oh my goodness!!....wheres the vent thread LOL thank goodness for this thread :happydance:

My goodness indeed! I was typing out a rant but by the time I had done so, the thread was closed so I am going to post it here because if I don;t I may implode! And that is not good for my Lil Fella, so, here it is.

To the stuck up woman who posted about teen mums:

There are good and bad mothers of ALL ages. You can't just come on here and be so rude and lump one age group of mothers into one category that is frankly wrong and encouraged by the fact that the bad examples are the ones that become notorious. So, what if you have a baby girl who grows up into fine young women, then say, falls pregnant at 16 or 17 and wants to take care of her baby instead of getting a degree or whatever, will you judge her as harshly as you judge a group of young women that you don't even know? I would hazard a guess that your response to that would be 'but MY daughter wouldn't do anything so stupid!' lol, you go read the teen pregnancy forum, see all those lovely young woman taking a massive interest in their pregnancies, and looking forward to meeting their babies, and having the SAME worries as the rest of us, no matter what age we are.

I was not a teen mum, I was 21 when I had my first but I have nothing but admiration for those young girls who find themselves with child and cope with it. Yes there are some exceptions, but there always will be, no matter what age group of mothers you are looking at.

Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself for being so prejudiced, but I expect you won't feel ashamed at all, infact, you seem to think your opinion should be taken as law and probably never accepted that you were wrong about anything in your entire life.

I hope this thread gets closed fast and becomes buried within the masses of threads on here so that your unmindful words don't upset too many of the teen mums on here! I also sincerely hope that you do not pass on your bigotry against teen mums onto your own baby. You should be teaching him or her that everybody matters, not that some people are worth less than others just because they got pregnant at a young age.

ooh, thats better. I was so frustrated at having typed all that out then the thread was closed...although I am very glad its closed!

well said!

im glad i didn't read it since my first was born when i was 17

yesterday my brother and father started calling me fat, and saying that I was going to end up looking like such & such (2 really fat, fat girls) … I turned red and said "I have to go!" … later that day I called my dad and told him that I didn’t like the comments both him and my brother were making, b/c I am NOT fat, immmm PREGNANT DAMMIT! … I was extremely MAD!

… so i called my mom wanting to vent …. but no, she found humor in the comments instead of telling me not to mind the comments, and that I am NOT fat! she lol'd and said to get used to them.

now I feel like kicking someone in the face >_<

Have you seen her other post?

Couldnt get much more hypocritical.

she upset a few on the "does preggers mean nothin to the general public too".

ignore her. not worth it.

Have you seen her other post?

Couldnt get much more hypocritical.

NO?! i havent and LOL theres another post omg... :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member