VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the girl I knew from high school who posted on fb that she doesn't understand why people are getting married and starting a family without a career.... Um it's not everyones dream to be a career mom and you have no right to judge people who make a decision as a family to start a family. And just because you don't have a career doesn't mean you can't support yourself and your family. You obviously know nothing about it because you party all the time, are single and post slurry pictures all the time.

People like that make me mad, too. When I lived in CA, I had a woman tell me I'm "too smart" to "waste my life" staying home with my boys. :growlmad: For one thing, I'm not really that smart, I just enjoy reading books and tend to learn things from them. For another, IMO being smart is a big advantage when you're a SAHM since you are the one who is teaching the children the things they need to know. Also, I don't consider spending as much time with my boys, especially when they're young like they are now, as "wasting my life." All the hugs, kisses, and "I love you"'s I get are more rewarding than any paycheck.

HAHA. Ok this goes out to my step mom.....SHUT UP about it being a boy! im 12 weeks and I dont wanna hear about how YOU want a boy "grandchild" your not even my step mom, you just married my dad a few yrs ago, im 29 so get over it! I hope its a girl just to prove her wrong, lol

HAHA. Ok this goes out to my step mom.....SHUT UP about it being a boy! im 12 weeks and I dont wanna hear about how YOU want a boy "grandchild" your not even my step mom, you just married my dad a few yrs ago, im 29 so get over it! I hope its a girl just to prove her wrong, lol

My in laws were the same way with my baby and wanted a boy, and what do you know she's a girl! Haha. FIL still doesn't act excited about it, but whatever, thats one less person I have to worry about.

To my MIL: STOP acting like such a little victim because I don't fawn all over you like you're my own mother with this pregnancy. Just because I don't bow down in wonder when you bring up things about the baby doesn't mean I hate you or I'm not "letting you be a grandmother." Grow the F up. Also, STOP bringing up my effing weight around other people. Stop asking me about how much I weigh and how much weight I lost during my first trimester. Seriously. Also, don't touch my friggin hair and my stomach! Jesus. Do I look like a petting zoo? Do I go bahh? No, I don't, so please kindly refrain from touching me with out permission. Also, don't shrink down into a quivering flower because I get mad over these things. Grow the F up. It's not all about you. For once.

This is a great idea!

To most people 'I'll have my work cut out? YOU THINK?'

To our local gossip, 'It's none of your business where we will 'put' our baby', I wish I could tell her we are moving when the baby is big enough, but frankly it's none of her business, she can just go on digging a hole by talking about how we don't have the space and then deal with being shut up by her own shame, when we move.

my mother in law is saying that my sister in law is having a boy(which it's true)and im having another girl which im actually having a boy and i can't wait for me to rub it in her face.

to my doctors and nurses: stop telling me how horrible my pregnancy must be every single time you read my file and see me. i know my pregnancy has been horrible!! it totally sucks but what am i supposed to say to that!!?? it's like i have to tell them the positive and be like "oh, yeah... it's not that bad"... wtf, i have a hard enough time telling myself the positive- let alone all my nurses and doctors!

also saying, "you look terrible" does not make me feel better. how do people in the medical field not know this already?! :dohh:

to my glasses!!! where the friggen hell are you, what have i told you about hiding from me!!

its not that ive forgot where i put you, you do this all the time!!

glasses-this is not funny anymore

to a friend-

stop telling me what i will be able to afford to dress my son in when the babies are here and what i will dress them in. its none of yr business, if i want to buy pretty clothes that cost a few pounds more i will-its my money not yrs-just becuse yr child goes without new shoes when they are dropping off her feet, does not make me a snob or rich because my son has lots of pairs and i like to dress him nice. i manage my money, you dont, you spend yrs on cigarettes, i dont.
and stop asking me to lend you money-i have two abbies on the way, im on the sick and soon to be on maternity leave-i cant afford to feed your family too.

LOL I hate losing my glasses. It's a terrible situation - you need to find the things that help you see to help you find things. You can't see and you can't find *sigh*

LOL I hate losing my glasses. It's a terrible situation - you need to find the things that help you see to help you find things. You can't see and you can't find *sigh*

My youngest son sleeps in my room and there for a while, every morning he would wake up before me and grab my glasses off the nightstand. Then I would have to hunt them down and hope I find them before getting a headache. My eyes are so different in strength that it only takes about five minutes for a headache. I always had to call my husband in to find them for me.

To Doctor:... Stop freaking me out!! and stop pushing this other doctor on me, i told you i already have an appointment and until this doctor says he cant help me im staying put!!! And stop using words like high risk, yes i know i have the CF gene, yes i know DH needs to be tested! stop trying to freak me out!

And to DH:... Please STOP being so black and white and misunderstanding what im needing from you and listen! i know youre smart and more "together" than i am as far as thought process sometimes but geez learn to listen!!!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Everything and everyone is pissing me off today.....I guess its hormone but it is turning me into the troll bitch from hell....I know I am being like it but I just can't help it

Everything and everyone is pissing me off today.....I guess its hormone but it is turning me into the troll bitch from hell....I know I am being like it but I just can't help it

I'm like this most of the time too. I know how you feel. It feels justified, and I'm sure most of the time it really is!

I'm like this most of the time too. I know how you feel. It feels justified, and I'm sure most of the time it really is!

Lol I'm not sure its all justified...hubby has a chesty cough/cold thing going on and so his breathing a a little noiser than normal and I am so annoyed with him for it....its not like he has a choice on that lol.

YAY!! I love this thread!! I have quite the potty mouth already, but Lord knows I have to watch it depending on where I am...so here goes...

To my sisters---shut the F*&K up!! We named her Rayne and if you don't like the damn name, you BOTH can have your own kids and name them then!!!

To my brand new 62 year old co-worker--if you EVER mention again that I still look full 4 hours after eating at a restaurant, I will karate chop you in the neck! You don't know me well enough to comment on my size, so keep your trap shut. P.S. you're not wanted.

To cousin's girlfriend (cousin thru marriage)...if you even THINK that I will allow my husband to pay you $20 to braid my son's hair, b*tch you are INSANE!! I have never liked you, and you will haven nothing to do with my kids. I wouldn't pay you a penny....kiss ass!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

To my husband's 6 year old niece quit poking my stomach it's really annoying and I can't stand you any ways you are a spoiled rotten brat and have to have all the attention no matter who is around, if it's not about you, you throw a fit.

To everyone that keeps saying "you think you're tired now, just wait till the baby is here!" yes I get it...I'm well aware of what is going to happen..lt doesnt mean I'm not allowed to be tired right now

To everyone that keeps saying "you think you're tired now, just wait till the baby is here!" yes I get it...I'm well aware of what is going to happen..lt doesnt mean I'm not allowed to be tired right now

Yes, and also, how do they know? Pregnancy tired is different from not getting enough sleep!

To everyone:

I am cranky because I am PREGNANT!! I feel like crap, I have no energy, I'm a wreck, I need more sleep....ignore me, you will have plenty of time to feel my pain when there is a screaming newborn to replace me.....bahahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back