VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah right thankyou. i think she may be that then, she has her pic on too!!

I agree! and arrogant, and every thread she enters or writes in becomes locked so I dont see why they dont just lock her account or something since she is the one who has been causing problems thus far..:shrug:

I agree! and arrogant, and every thread she enters or writes in becomes locked so I dont see why they dont just lock her account or something since she is the one who has been causing problems thus far..:shrug:

Oh my goodness, I am sat here open mouthed right now. I searched her to see just what she has been getting up to that is locking threads and one of the threads she started has me literally open mouthed in shock that she even dared to judge anyone lol, Not sure what the co op till person is going to make of me when I go there to stock up on pringles shortly, as I'll probably still be open mouthed in utter shock! She basically admits to having a threesome with 2 of her boyfriends friends because her bf was flirting with girls and now doesn't know who her baby's dad is...then asked NOT to be judged, then goes and judges a group of mothers based solely on their age GOODNESS me. You know what aswell? NO ONE judged her for cheating the way she did, not one reply at all judged her, until she threw the strop about teens. There is just no understanding some people! Whats that about glass houses and stone throwing? Hmmmmm. It wouldn't even bother me but she was soooo judgemental against teen mums, and hypocrits just really really wind me up something rotten! *tries to force mouth closed so I can go to the shop and indulge today's cravings* Pringles, cream cakes, and spaghetti (not all at the same time!)

I'm glad we have this venting thread.....:haha:

Oh my goodness, I am sat here open mouthed right now. I searched her to see just what she has been getting up to that is locking threads and one of the threads she started has me literally open mouthed in shock that she even dared to judge anyone lol, Not sure what the co op till person is going to make of me when I go there to stock up on pringles shortly, as I'll probably still be open mouthed in utter shock! She basically admits to having a threesome with 2 of her boyfriends friends because her bf was flirting with girls and now doesn't know who her baby's dad is...then asked NOT to be judged, then goes and judges a group of mothers based solely on their age GOODNESS me. You know what aswell? NO ONE judged her for cheating the way she did, not one reply at all judged her, until she threw the strop about teens. There is just no understanding some people! Whats that about glass houses and stone throwing? Hmmmmm. It wouldn't even bother me but she was soooo judgemental against teen mums, and hypocrits just really really wind me up something rotten! *tries to force mouth closed so I can go to the shop and indulge today's cravings* Pringles, cream cakes, and spaghetti (not all at the same time!)

I'm glad we have this venting thread.....:haha:

yeah I read that as well! :dohh: shes just a troll I cant seem to wrap my mind around if she could possibly be for real! but then again you never know :wacko: and LOL about *jaw drop I hope you managed to get to the store and indulge in your cravings!!! sounds good :D nom nom nom i just love food in general :haha:

im sorry but if yr boyfriend flirts u have it out with him you dont sleep with two men one after the other then yr boyfriend the next night. sorry thats judgemental of me and bad but she has knarked me big style. im not a teenage mum im 30 but ive worked with children and thier parents long enough to know that age doesnt make a perfect parent, love, attention, meeting their basic needs and more does. ive seen some really shit 30 yr old mothers and some fab 18yr old ones. shes only 23 herself and by the sounds of it a not very mature one.

you teenage mums keep yr head held high and learn from others how not to parent.

Just a word of caution - if people use this thread to carry on debates that caused other threads to be locked, the mods will close this one too :thumbup:

LOOK A DANCING MONKEY
:bunny:
Ok I couldn't find a monkey :blush:

To everyone that has asked: YES!!! My wedding dress will still fit!

To stupid people in the store: Yes, I know I'm fat, but I'm also pregnant! What's your excuse for your nasty belly hanging out of your shirt?

To my 21 year old cousin whose on her third kid in 3 years from 3 guys: Shut The F*** Up! You are a whore and have no right to judge me, my boyfriend, or the way I'm living my life. I'm engaged to a wonderful man, we are thrilled to have a baby on the way, and unlike you, I've never had an STD!

That was awesome... We should do this more often...

To the stupid woman driving a HUGE SUV/4WD in the city and who only has 1 child - YOU DON'T NEED IT and you suck at driving. Quit merging in front of me in the fast lane of the freeway. OMG stop braking when you merge, that guy almost ran into the back of you!!! Go get yourself a small car so when you do cause an accident, it's not going to be as catastrophic. Alternatively, learn to drive or get the f off the road.

Dear girl sat pigging out next to me.

Nobody believes that you eat so little. Nobody believes that you had no tea last night. Nobody believes that you live on salad and health foods.

You are FAT. You dont get fat by eating nothing. I know i cant talk about size but stop living in denial. Put down the fork.

and we all saw your lunch box yesterday, it had half a 12 inch pizza in it.

Haha I love people like that. 'Oh I don't eat much so don't understand why I am fat' - and then you ask them to write a food diary and wow, they eat so much crap.

To the midwives i encountered yersterday in antenatal ....are u even trained to do yr job?? Or hsve i walked into a training session as none of u look like u have a clue.

To my body:

Please just give me a bloody break. I ache enough, don't add to it.

Haha I love people like that. 'Oh I don't eat much so don't understand why I am fat' - and then you ask them to write a food diary and wow, they eat so much crap.

She boasts about getting the Dominoes 2 for tuesday deal EVERY WEEK!

Then a chinese on a friday

Then a curry every now and again when she fancies one.

And a kebab every saturday night after being on the lash. and then comes out with

"I dont know how you can eat 2 crumpets with butter in the morning, butter is so bad for you!"

i might push the rotund mess off her chair.

I am venting. To the absolutely rude customers at work grow up and get some manners and maybe people will do more for you and then maybe u won't be such sad cases! To my hubby I know you have back issues and you work really long hours for us and little bean. But please I don't ask much at all. so when I do ask it means I need the help. I work full time on my feet 4months pregnant with a back injury too! and yes that means I am allowed to be negative and winge as u put it. Coz I'm in fricken pain godamit!
I love him to death but I swear he is driving me up the wall

She boasts about getting the Dominoes 2 for tuesday deal EVERY WEEK!

Then a chinese on a friday

Then a curry every now and again when she fancies one.

And a kebab every saturday night after being on the lash. and then comes out with

"I dont know how you can eat 2 crumpets with butter in the morning, butter is so bad for you!"

i might push the rotund mess off her chair.

exactly what im going through at my work - this woman is about 48 she acts 28 towards all the enigneers and sits and scoffs crap all day she has nothing substantital nothing. she is skinny as anything but definately not healthy. but when i get out a jaffa cake or ribena orange - she lays it on thick "wow that is so bad for you, full of sugar" erm hang on i didnt comment on the crap i just seen you stuff your cake hole with at least i sit here and snack on fruit all day and yes im a big girl but im healthy which is not what i can say the same for you" p.s i craved ribena orange for ages and she actually made me feel GUILTY about having it!!! arghhhh1!!!! lol

Tell her to go fornicate with a rusty crowbar lol

To my insurance company: Yes, I know our insurance didn't technically start until the end of January and I got pregnant in December, but how do you get off refusing to pay for my prenatal appointments until we pay $3,000 total out-of-pocket? One appointment is nearly half of my husband's weekly paycheck. Who can afford that crap, especially in this freaking economy? Thanks to you, I am almost to the halfway point and still haven't been able to see a doctor. Double thanks for the fact that I have to give up on going to the only hospital in this area that actually encourages natural births and instead go to the community clinic and hope I get there in time to be seen on the one day a week they do prenatal checkups.

To the girl I knew from high school who posted on fb that she doesn't understand why people are getting married and starting a family without a career.... Um it's not everyones dream to be a career mom and you have no right to judge people who make a decision as a family to start a family. And just because you don't have a career doesn't mean you can't support yourself and your family. You obviously know nothing about it because you party all the time, are single and post slurry pictures all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"