VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
To MIL- Get out of your bed in the morning and take your kids to school!!! them having 3 days off every week because youve "over slept" is really not good! and if you have over slept then them being late is better than them not going at all!
Dont talk so LOUD! We're all in the same room for god sake:shhh:.
If your in the kitchen and the kids are all the way upstairs then stop screaming their names when you want them, walk through the kitchen, through the living room, then through the hall way to the bottom of the stairs and call them from there!!:growlmad:
Stop giving in to your 3year old daughter, you've really spoiled her. Its your fault she cries and screams at least 5 times a day. its your fault she wakes up twice a night screaming. its your fault she swears worse than an adult (tells you to f**k off all the time and calls you a mother f**ker) Its your fault she hit my stomache the other day when i only said hi to her. CONTROL YOUR BRAT!! :brat:

To SIL- you're 17 years old now, stop shouting at your little brothers and sisters all the time and making them cry, especially (sp?) when all they want is a cuddle from you!! and please stop being so loud!!!!!

To OH's 3year old sister- please stop screaming in the night and waking me up :cry: cuz every time you do i then have to get up and go toilet then it takes me AGES to get comfy again to go back to sleep :cry:

To OH- I love you with all my heart but you really are driving me crazy! you have yet to buy our unborn baby anything. i have brought EVERYTHING. Even if its a pair of socks it would mean so much to me and show that you care.

Thats all FOR NOW. :happydance:

oh yeah btw MIL there is no way in hell that you will be looking after our baby, not even for an hour!!! i do not trust you and never will. when your youngest was 9months old you actually let her fall off of your bed 3 times!!! you do not leave a baby lying on your bed awake while you are sat on the computer (yes even if the computer is in the same room!!) you obviously wasnt paying her any attention if she fell of 3 times!! poor baby.
you never used to boil her water!! no wonder she was ill all the time, you would feed her chips with SALT on at 5months old! never sterilised ANYTHING! and you expect me to leave my baby with you!!! i dont even want you to hold him (not until you've had a bath anyway)
I know i might sound ungrateful seeing as though you let me live with you but i do give you more than enough money, and you're really annoying.

To the dumb a$$ at the fast food place: don't tell me to control my 6 month old, my child with disibilities, and my child with adhd who's meds have worn off and expect me to keep my mouth shut.

To work: don't approach me and offer me a new job and then advertise it 3 months later. Stop bloody messing me about!

To demanding "customers" at work: kindly f**k off, quite frankly I've had enough of you, you aren't my number one priority and i do have other things i need to do and why dont you just pay up like everyone else has to, you scrounging sods.

To my back: I'm 32, why have you given up now! Stop causing me pain and to walk like a duck.

oh yeah btw MIL there is no way in hell that you will be looking after our baby, not even for an hour!!! i do not trust you and never will. when your youngest was 9months old you actually let her fall off of your bed 3 times!!! you do not leave a baby lying on your bed awake while you are sat on the computer (yes even if the computer is in the same room!!) you obviously wasnt paying her any attention if she fell of 3 times!! poor baby.
you never used to boil her water!! no wonder she was ill all the time, you would feed her chips with SALT on at 5months old! never sterilised ANYTHING! and you expect me to leave my baby with you!!! i dont even want you to hold him (not until you've had a bath anyway)
I know i might sound ungrateful seeing as though you let me live with you but i do give you more than enough money, and you're really annoying.

oh my god what a mil!!!!!1
i wouldnt be leaving a cat with her let alone a baby.

dont tell me that after searching for a place to live, finding somewhere we love, calling and announcing that the place is ours, will give you a call tomo, then call the next say saying that
'we have decided to give the house to an elderly couple' ....

sooo mad, devestated, aggitated, etc etc..

This thread is AWESOME!!

To my MIL: You're a liar, a back stabber and so damn fake and such a hypocrite, you smile to my face and I really believe it cause I'm that KIND! You throw fits and tantrums like a little girl if you don't get your way, you get mad at me if I don't share everything with you before EVERYONE else, who the heck died and made you queen of the world?? your son is SICK of you! stop attacking me for missing and preferring my own mother over you, she's MY MOTHER! Stop belittling me and your son and quit treating him like a little boy! I understand you're going through menopause but it's not my fault!!

to my FIL: You're so 2 faced, I know your wife controls every single thing you say or do, you're such a wimp please grow some balls and control your darn wife, you're NOT my father stop telling me what I should and should not do!!

By adding "xxx" or :flower: to the end of a really nasty post doesn't make it any less nasty. You're still being a bitch/asshole. :flower: (see?)

To the "friend" on facebook: how can I be copying when your 12 weeks behind me in your pregnancy and my was planned. Please grow up.

To my friend not using any contraception: OF COURSE there is a chance you
Could be pregnant!!!!!!! You have unprotected sex all the time and now your period is late and I tell you, 'you're probably pregnant!' you have a complete meltdown and freak out! What did you expect to happen?

Using the excuse, 'I won't get pregnant because my boyfriend smokes weed and drinks too much' is RIDICULOUS. How many people have gotten pregnant in their life while they were partying non- stop and smoking weed?! I'm guessing millions. So that logic doesn't quite make sense to me.

To DF.. I am NOT LAZY! I'm working 2 jobs whilst pregnant with your child, I'm still doing plenty of housework, just because you're finally having to pull your weight is not a reason to have a go at me. It's so disrespectful to sit on your phone/laptop playing stupid games when I am trying to talk to you about serious things. And it is NOT acceptable when I ask you to listen to me, to reply in a sarcastic voice without glancing up "I am listening to you darling, I'm just playing 'cow-copter' at the same time" Grr

To my friend not using any contraception: OF COURSE there is a chance you
Could be pregnant!!!!!!! You have unprotected sex all the time and now your period is late and I tell you, 'you're probably pregnant!' you have a complete meltdown and freak out! What did you expect to happen?

Using the excuse, 'I won't get pregnant because my boyfriend smokes weed and drinks too much' is RIDICULOUS. How many people have gotten pregnant in their life while they were partying non- stop and smoking weed?! I'm guessing millions. So that logic doesn't quite make sense to me.

Sex causes pregnancy?! I had no idea! Well that explains a lot... :haha:

I tell you what, sometimes it's not even sex that does it!

There was I, happily minding my own business, lying about on my back with my feet in stirrups at a fertility clinic. Next thing I know, they insert a catheter with 2 embryos in it and BANG! I'm pregnant! :rofl:

There was I, happily minding my own business, lying about on my back with my feet in stirrups at a fertility clinic. Next thing I know, they insert a catheter with 2 embryos in it and BANG! I'm pregnant! :rofl:

:haha: How rude!! Whoever "they" were should give you an explanation!! :p

:haha: How rude!! Whoever "they" were should give you an explanation!! :p

Uh-oh... Am I going to have to have 'the talk' with you two as well? :haha:

To the ladies at work ... if you have to do THAT in the bathroom for the love of god!:sick: please wait til the place is empty!:thumbup:
Besides the fact that its polite and curteous not to take a dump with other ppl near by but it also prevents me for losing my lunch! :growlmad:

Also thank you funyuns for finally satisfying my craving :happydance:.. but no thank you to the dumb vending maching cause i have no more change to get more :dohh: :cry:

To my husband: No I do not want the baby to be born over a month early just so it can be born on the same day as you and your grandfather. It's annoying that you would even say that.

To my husbands family: If the baby is a boy we are NOT naming the baby after my husband or his grandpa other than their middle names (which they share). I HAVE A GRANDPA I LOVE TOO YA KNOW.

When i was pregnant with my 1st my relationship with my in laws was very strained in fact when we told them we were pregnant his dad stormed out of the room and his mother put her head in her hands. Hello we had been married for two years what did they think we were doing? And the only response was to say to my husband "but you didnt even run it by us!" My MIL would call after every single dr appnt and ask my hubby for every bit of info. I told my husband to tell her if she wanted to know so many details she could just crawl right up into my vagina and take a look around herself!!!he turned red and walked away. He didnt of course but he must have said something to her because she stopped asking as much

When i was pregnant with my 1st my relationship with my in laws was very strained in fact when we told them we were pregnant his dad stormed out of the room and his mother put her head in her hands. Hello we had been married for two years what did they think we were doing? And the only response was to say to my husband "but you didnt even run it by us!" My MIL would call after every single dr appnt and ask my hubby for every bit of info. I told my husband to tell her if she wanted to know so many details she could just crawl right up into my vagina and take a look around herself!!!he turned red and walked away. He didnt of course but he must have said something to her because she stopped asking as much

My MIL does it now to ans I steal here her tell me to get my tubes tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back