VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh can I join in?

Dear 'friend', yes I have been distancing myself from you, and for good bloody reason! After months of standing up for you and calling you a good mum, looking after your daughter and carting you around at the drop of a hat. YOU are the one who fucked it all up and lost your daughter, and yes I do think she is a lot better off with your parents who don't disappear on drug binges for weeks on end! And the fact you claimed to be cleaning up your act and getting a house so you can get you daughter back... You got your house a month ago, where the heck is your daughter then eh? Still with your parents while your all loved up with your new 18year old bf. Get a grip woman, your 23 years old.

Back again.. Hahha

To my mil: please stop comparing my pregnancy to yours. That was 30 years ago and you and I are absolutely nothing alike. And stuff has been updated in that time so stop pretending you know everything! Also you claimed recently that you would never touch a pregnant womens belly without asking but last time I saw you, you laid your hand on my stomach like you owned it. You don't. And you won't have much of a relationship with your granddaughter if you don't clean up your act and stop smoking. It's not like I'm asking you to quit. I'm just saying I don't appreciate you smoking in front of me and then trying to hug me and not even washing your hands. Ew! You say your lonely and want to meet someone, well guess what? Not alot of men are attracted to women who smell like an ashtray. Oh and making my dh and I feel guilty all the time for not making the time to see you when we see you more than either of your daughters is so shitty. It's not our fault that you don't get out and it makes my dh feel so guilty even though he works full time and still makes an effort to see you. I get that he is your only son but get real, he is 30 years old and married. Grow up! Stop acting like you know him better than I do. Yeah right.... Everything you tell me he likes, he hasn't like since he lived with you which if I'm not mistaken was 12 years ago. Ugh you annoy me.

Just because I'm pregnant does not mean I am asking for advice.
Or judgement on going to midwives.

Ok first of all a little brief on me and my OH I am 24 he is 23 (toyboy hee hee) we planned to get pregnant , I work part time as I have been studying a 4 year degree at uni which finishes in 2 weeks (yay) my OH is an electrical engineer and get paid a lot ! We have just bought a new house and a new car and yet some of the comments I have been receiving make me so mad so here goes .

Oh it's a shame you got pregnant now that uv just finished uni: hmm why is this a shame there are NO jobs at the moment and we decided this is what we wanted. My degree is NOT going to run out WTF no matter what u say.
Oh I guess it wasn't planned : why the F would it not be planned and why the F is this any of your business.
To the women in work who keeps referring to me being pregnant as a 'situation' as if it is something bad , we are so happy !!
To the people that ask oh were have u got the money to buy this and that , first of all this is none of your business and secondly we are smart and saved for these things !!
All the comments just wait until your further along , this will happen that will happen you are not an expert so please shut up !!!

Oh I have so many more but I just need to breathe ......

to my husband: no more threesomes, ever again especially since im pregnant now you asshole stop making me feel pressured to do it, your killing my interest in women!

reason i cant say this to him is because we'll fight for hours n hours cause he is a whiny little brat sometimes. lol

To the mayor of this city: OPEN A FREAKIN YOGURT SHOP!!!!! NOW!!!!

To my dr: my vagina is awesome there is no need for you to ever look other than when i give birth.

stop with the un wanted advice. Stop with we never see u guys. How about driving to see us or coming out on a night that is convenient for us as well. do u ever wonder why we leave early all the time. because both of us have to get up super early. one of whom I'd pregant and not sleeping. FFs! and family members just remember before u judge us, we aren't snobby because we have a new home and if u bothered t come around now and again u would see we are a little messy too. Do ya feel better now! I'm and sick and tired of people( especially family) judging us and poking their fucking noses in where it's not wanted) piss off. Oh and the" wait till u have kids" line.. well u just wait. because at least ours will be disciplined and taken noticed of not just chucked in front of a tv. !!!!

This is not a vent:
I noticed awhile back nearly all the vents were about rude people in public (eg. people who were perfectly healthy not giving up their seat for pregnant ladies) tonight while I was out I needed to use the ladies room (as per usual) two elderly women were coming out and the second one spotted my pregnant tummy and actually went back to the door and opened it for me. It really made my night to see that someone was kind to a pregnant lady for once :D

Just one little thing about people not giving up seats etc. There is such a thing as a hidden disability- people may look perfectly healthy but that doesn't mean that they are. Not saying everyone who refuses to give up a seat has something wrong, some people are just plain rude!

To the ladies at work ... if you have to do THAT in the bathroom for the love of god!:sick: please wait til the place is empty!:thumbup:

When you gotta go, you gotta go! You think they like doing that knowing people are there making comments?

Sproglet - vent thread, honey. Place to go to say what's on your mind. We don't judge here, it doesn't matter whether you agree with the "vent" or not... that's for other "bitchy" threads :p

OK then...

My vent is that people simply don't believe how crappy I feel most of the time, because I look fine!

MIL & SIL: We are NOT going to raise our child as Christian and I am not sorry. We should not have to apologize for not sharing the same beliefs. It does not mean we are bad people in the least... Ignorant assholes.

To the vegetarians who try to push their eating habits on everyone else-No, thanks. Personally, I think y'all are a bit nuts. I wouldn't be able to survive without fried chicken, pork chops, bbq ribs, and especially bacon. Look, you do what you feel is best for you, but don't push it on me. Also, going by that study I found (which I really need to find again) I need more meat in my diet than anything else because of my blood type.

Member of family - No we are not getting our LO christened because neither OH or I are Christian. So don't raise your eyebrows at me when I tell you this. Also do not push your opinion on me about using sposies at the hospital after birth. My LO is going straight into cloth and that's my decisions. It's hardly any extra hassle at all. And, have you smelt your LO's wet sposies?! They freakin' stink!!! So glad my cloth is never going to smell like that.

Mum - pull your bloody finger out! Not once have you asked if there as anything we might need/like you to buy for your 1st grandchild. Instead you'd rather spend hundreds on pedigree cats and other crap. Also unless you quit your codeine addiction (that you claim you don't have) you will never EVER look after LO.

To my arm that all of a sudden hurts for no reason, please stop it's really annoying me at the moment.

To the person at work who reported me for wearing plain black uggs under my trousers, which I've always worn and nobody has ever said anything about it: I know who you are and thanks to you I'm now going to have freezing cold feet all the time whilst working since the heating has been broken for forever and they won't fix it. I don't know why you had to stick your nose in anyway since it doesn't affect you in the slightest and my manager actually thought it was ok to wear them since it doesn't say anything in the handbook about footwear apart from "plain and black" which they are! I'm sitting behind a till all day anyway so it's not like anyone is going to see them. If you'd kept your big fat interfering mouth shut then all would be fine and I'd be able to take solace in the fact that despite the rest of me being cold (even though I wear tonnes of layers), at least my feet were toasty. Now this isn't the case and tbh, it may be a small issue to most but you've royally pissed me off:growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"