VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread.

To oh. You'd better get it out of your system while I'm pregnant because if you put your mother before our child when he's born you can go and effing live with her!!

To my two teenage girls.
I love you dearly but is it too much to ask that you behave yourself for three months?!? Your baby brother deserves a stress free environment to thrive in!
Thanks.

To the person at work who reported me for wearing plain black uggs under my trousers, which I've always worn and nobody has ever said anything about it: I know who you are and thanks to you I'm now going to have freezing cold feet all the time whilst working since the heating has been broken for forever and they won't fix it. I don't know why you had to stick your nose in anyway since it doesn't affect you in the slightest and my manager actually thought it was ok to wear them since it doesn't say anything in the handbook about footwear apart from "plain and black" which they are! I'm sitting behind a till all day anyway so it's not like anyone is going to see them. If you'd kept your big fat interfering mouth shut then all would be fine and I'd be able to take solace in the fact that despite the rest of me being cold (even though I wear tonnes of layers), at least my feet were toasty. Now this isn't the case and tbh, it may be a small issue to most but you've royally pissed me off:growlmad:

Whoever reported you is a bitch! I wear tights almost daily because they are all that really fits me and I'm not wasting lots of money of maternity clothes and if anyone ever reported me because of it they better look out!!!!

I know right! I honestly don't know why she had to stick her nose in, it has no direct effect on her what so ever! I know who it was because I walked past her when I was going on my break and she went "*gasp* you can't wear boots you're not allowed!" I just responded with "well I've always worn them" didn't think much of it after that, next thing I know I'm getting told by my manager that someone reported me and that I'm not allowed to wear them anymore, my manager was skeptical and even phoned up head office to check and they said I couldn't wear them anymore:(

I'm not going to speak to her anymore, can't stand people who tell tales. If I'd actually done something worth reporting then I'd hold my hands up but that was just pathetic especially since none of the managers or anyone higher up had said anything about it before.

To my jealous ex best friend who 'flicked the switch' off on our friendship as soon as I told her that I wanted to try for baby no 3 (she wants baby no 3 too but her DH has said no)

'Seriously was our friendship ever real for you to end it like this? And now you are bumming all my friends to try and exclude me? YOUR 34 GROW THE F*CK UP!!!!'

Dear Mum,

You selfish f**king b**ch.

Lied to me this morning about an appt that was cancelled yesterday as an excuse for not giving me a lift to see my doctor.

To my Future Husband: Just because I am not overly joyous about having another girl does not mean that you can rub it in my face that, we are having another girl. Also, being pregnant and mooody does not mean that I have an on/off switch that can make me horny just when you are in the mood.

To my Future MIL: Please Stop with the name calling, I am not a whore, I am not a Tramp, I AM far better a woman than the other 3 women that your son was previously with. I do NOT do drugs, I do NOT drink and YOUR SON is the only man I have EVER slept with!!! BACK OFF!!!!

To the guy at work: Yes, I do realize how children are made, I am pregnant for a reason.. Just because I am showing, at almost 6 months pregnant, does not give you the right to say " OH MY GOD, You look like you're going to explode"

Thank you

Puh-leeeeeassse (helpful aunt) do not call my house offering to sell (yes, not give but SELL) us eleven year old, safety-hazard baby crap that has been sporting dust and spiders in your dank basement, and try to come off all friendly b/c "I wouldn't charge you very muccch..." I mean, for crying out loud! NO! And again, HECK NO!

Also, we are NOT accountable to you for other family member's information! Who died and made you the nose into anyone else's world, and why on earth did you try to make me feel guilty for not letting you in on something major the second it happened when the family was still reeling from shock and trying to figure out where/what was going on? I mean REALLY!

*happy sigh* That felt GOOD! hehe

Dear Germs

It is mighty inconsiderate of you to attach yourself to my family members the day that I had arranged to go and visit.

Normally I work full time, this is my one week off where I am recovering from the time you came to visit me (remember that?) and I had thought it would be nice to catch up with some people. But no, you decide to infect them with nasty bugs so I can't visit.

Dear immune system - stop dicking about

To the guy who ran the freaking give way sign while going to fast for where you were: SLOW DOWN AND GIVE WAY! :growlmad: Had I not seen you and worked out that you were going to hit me, you would have hit the side of my car head on and T-Boned me well and truely and at the speed you were going you would have flipped my car. Thankfully for you, you only hit the back end of my car and spun me 180 :nope:

But thanks to you I spent the night up at the hospital being monitored which was horribly uncomfortable and scary :( OH! and on top of that, now it looks like I'm not going to have a car for the next couple of weeks. Do you know how painful it's going to be for me to get to the bloody hospital twice a week for my appointments with no car!!!! Oh and if they write-off my car, how do you suppose I'm going to be able to take my new baby for check ups??? :cry:

To the jerk on Wednesday: yes you did hit my mother's car, so don't try to say you thought you only brushed up against it. There is freaking paint transfer on both cars! Try pulling my other leg :growlmad:

To the jerk today (Friday): Why did you HAVE to park next to us. I know the reason why you almost reversed into my DF car was because he parked a bit crookered, but at 8pm at night when your stressed out of your mind because your soon to be wife and mother of your first child is in hospital, I think one can cut him some slack. But for you jerk, you could have waited another 5 minutes for us to go, or found another parking spot. Oh to top it off, that wasn't a parking spot you were trying to reverse into, that's the bay so the garbage man has access to the bin there. :growlmad:

To the woman whose hubby works with my hubby who i JUST met: STOP talking to me about your freaky sex life. I find it repulsive you two (or three) do those things. Have a little class and keep the bedroom stuff in the bedroom!!!

To my co-worker: don't look at me like I'm crazy when I say that I am not touching a drop of alcohol during this pregnancy! I'm refraining from looking at you like you're crazy when you tell me you would have a glass of wine every week during your pregnancy.

To everyone who has kids, who likes say "enjoy it now, everything changes when you have kids", OMG I want to say No shit....I mean really I am fully aware that life changes when you have kids, but you know what you deal with it right. Grrr LOL

To my husband: I am feeling very hormonal and sensitive today, and I know the Avengers movie is coming out. I'm really really upset that you are going to go see it tonight with out me because our daughter is sick and we don't have a babysitter. Plus i'm over tired and have been feeling queasy from not sleeping the past few nights. And i'm upset that you are going away next weekend to do one of your conventions...and its mother's day weekend :cry: Because Elora is sick and even if she feels better next weekend, I will probably be sick then and have to take care of all the shopping and cleaning by myself. And this stupid rain won't stop so the sun can come out and at least brighten some part of my day. Its been raining since last week :(

MIL & SIL: We are NOT going to raise our child as Christian and I am not sorry. We should not have to apologize for not sharing the same beliefs. It does not mean we are bad people in the least... Ignorant assholes.

Yes! Same here, Vintage Cat. I know people are well meaning and all but we aren't indoctrinating our child with bronze age silliness. NOT happening.

To my friends who've already had a child:
You are not world experts in parenting. You knew as little as we do and muddled through, just as we will no doubt do. Quit telling me what to do, you will only encourage me to do the exact opposite.

to my DH:
Please engage your brain occasionally prior to opening your mouth. You'll make our home life far more harmonious if you do.

to my MIL:
sorry, but there is no way on this planet you are moving in with us, EVER. Get that idea out of your had right now.

to my mother:
your youngest daughter is pregnant for the first time. Do you think you could bother to show a bit of interest please?

Your right, that does feel good!

Dear friend: no need to post patronising comments like "welcome to adulthood" when I put a status up on facebook about having to work bank holidays. Maybe I'm moaning because Monday will be the 6th day I've worked in a row and i'm already shattered. And what does working bank holidays have to do with becomming an adult anyway? There are loads of adults who don't have to work bank holidays (lucky them) so I don't realy see how that comment was necessary!

To oh: I know i said not to rush back after watching the football at our friends house but I really hope you don't take the piss as I have work at 8am tomorrow and I just know you're going to wake me up if you come home late and I'm already asleep. Plus I'm lonely and hormonal and just want a hug:(

Oh this vent thread will be my wish list for my OH
I wish I could have a disagreement with my OH and him be mature about it and not just get pissy and pout. I wish he cared when I was upset. I wish he cared when I left to go sleep in the other room because of him being hurtful. I wish he understood im tired and I don't want to have sex as much anymore and it's nothing personal. I wish he would grow up. I wish I could tslk to my family without them judging him and I wish I could tslk to his family without them defending everything he does. I wish he would tslk to me before spending his whole paycheck on two golf clubs. I wish he wasn't a hypocrite. And most importantly I wish he hadn't been raised as such a stubborn brat because my life would be a hell of a lot easier if he didn't always expect to have his way.

To MIL: it would be nice if you could give a little bit more support to me in regards to the car accident. I was completely in the right and had I reacted any differently then my car would have had a lot more damage and a very high chance of rolling / flipping.

I was so annoyed at MIL Thursday after the accident, DF texted her saying I was in hospital after a car crash. Her only text about it was "did anyone get injured" DF said no and so she started going on about her daughter. I felt livid by how blazey she was about it. And then to top it off she just presumed I had been in the wrong. I could have been seriously injured, her grandchild could have died and she's to busy worrying about her daughter.

To SIL: you are a moron. Not only have you managed to break your iphone but you've lost your only means to access money while away in a foreign country. What's next? I bet she'll loose / have her passport stolen off her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"