VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vent is at the scaremongering articles at the side of B&B! "5 scary labor complications that could happen to you" is NOT what I need to read right now!!!

My vent is at the scaremongering articles at the side of B&B! "5 scary labor complications that could happen to you" is NOT what I need to read right now!!!

LOL I saw that one! I couldn't help but have a read - meh, it wasn't as bad as they advertise. Not smart to put some scary frikkin title there though :shrug:. Stupid a-holes. What's next? "First and second trimester losses - More common than you suspect!" or "That odd pain could spell trouble" etc. Logic, BnB, use some logic :dohh:

To everyone who has kids, who likes say "enjoy it now, everything changes when you have kids", OMG I want to say No shit....I mean really I am fully aware that life changes when you have kids, but you know what you deal with it right. Grrr LOL

Not to mention, my stars, it changes for the better! If you don't want to deal with kid stuff then it isn't time to have them - simple as that! lol Parents who choose to be are ready and ENJOY our little boogers! Duh! haha

to my brother

1-no i will not pay for yr cake at yr wedding in 4 wks, if u hadnt noticed ive got two babies coming.

2-when the babies are in special care and im recovering from a c section you will NOT take it upon yrself to go and see them despite what i say. my babies my rules

3-just admit u dont want to get married-yr young so is she, yous have bn together two yrs and look like its bn 20!! smile for gods sake, whatever happened to ypung love.

to my mother
1-stop bitching about my sisters fiance, hes a canny lad, and so what if his mother is big built, thjat doesnt give u the right to slag her off throughout their party. who made you supermodel mil.

2-princess jess (brothers fiancee) is not the be all and end all, get out of her ass fior gods sake. its pathetic the way you fuss round her yet push sisters fiance out.

to the woman at work (i think ive wrote this already but it annoys me)

STOP calling me mrs bump!!! im not a fucking mr man character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not even at work but every time i pop in she calls me this.

Dear work colleague, if I want to go on mat leave at 29 weeks in July, then I jolly well will! It's not up to you and I couldn't give a toss if you don't like it or think that the company won't let me. I'm pretty sure they have more sense than to tell a pregnant woman that she's not allowed to go on mat leave so early, they'd be facing legal action if that ever happened!

:) lol to these so far hehe

I can't stand my mil. She drives me nuts. My baby girl is NOT your baby. YOUR baby is In his 30's now. Back off and stop calling me umpteen times a day. You are a complete pain in the neck. Go and get yourself a life woman and stop pestering us all the time. We are entitled to private family time without you butting in. And stop sending over distasteful junk in the post! Yes we're Irish that doesn't mean I want a house full of tacky green Irish crap everywhere. Stop buying her clothes too. Cheap rubbish that's vile. STOP. Your house is a shrine to my baby girl. It's scary!

And now you know ( last person in both families) about new baby bump ...... Leave me alone. I don't need to talk to you all the time! No just like before we will NOT be telling you our chosen names so DON'T ask me throughout entire pregnancy again. And If we decide not to share the gender with you that means NO.

I could write a book about this annoying woman.

Ps. Can't believe she's flying over this weekend. I'm dreading it. I can't stand her. How she looks, how she acts ( like a child and not a nice one) and how she talks.

Ahhhh. Thanks lol
We have same due date , also having a girl:)

My left eye is green the right is blue. To the very rude random woman at the store who told me not to worry thats pretty rare so hopefully my baby wont get my eyes: i hope it does! Dont be a hater! Punk.

To my mother – I love you to death because you are my mom but I HATE you for treating me this way because you think I owe you an apology for not coming to your house on Easter! I will NEVER make my babygirl feel isolated the way you are making me feel right now and you think you are going to get grandma privileges when you are treating me this way – in a time I need you the most!?! SCREW THAT!

To my SIL – QUIT TRYING SO HARD to be the center of attention and changing the subject everytime the baby is brought up, you are acting like a spoiled brat. I do not care about your Zumba fetish and although I am happy that you have something that you are interested in, I don’t want to listen to you talk about it every time I see you! Oh and while I am fat and pregnant, do you think it makes me feel good to have you show my husband pictures of your friend from her bikini modeling photo shoot and ask him “doesn’t she look good?” NO!!!!!! QUIT!!!!!!

(ahhhhhhhhhh that felt amazing:) )

This is not a vent:
I noticed awhile back nearly all the vents were about rude people in public (eg. people who were perfectly healthy not giving up their seat for pregnant ladies) tonight while I was out I needed to use the ladies room (as per usual) two elderly women were coming out and the second one spotted my pregnant tummy and actually went back to the door and opened it for me. It really made my night to see that someone was kind to a pregnant lady for once :D

That's awesome! Refreshing to hear. I hope something like that happens to me.

On my way home from work the other day, I stood for 40 minutes on the train because no one would give me their seat:( My friend thinks that perhaps they couldn't' tell if I was pregnant (because my bump is still smallish). I was too scared to ask someone for their seat, as everyone is on there for 40 minutes and they would have had to stand (although my back was hurting).

OH YEAH!!! Rude people in public!
To the rude guy in the supermarket parking lot – You wouldn’t park in a handicap parking spot because you aren’t handicap, why did you cut me off to park in the parking spot clearly labeled “expectant mother parking ONLY” When you are clearly not an expectant mother and didn’t have one as a passenger?? I saw the look on your face when you saw me walking from my car and I hope you DID feel bad you jerk!!

to my dumb sister: if you dont know why i am putting my oldest son in therapy, you must have forgotten the damage you did to him while i was pregnant with my youngest son, it's because of you calling social services on me and causing him to be taken from a home he was just fine where he was and now he remembers it and now he holds it against me.

Dear OH please stop "borrowing" money off of me all the time and then not paying me back. ok i should say no, but then you get moody and i'd rather keep the peace. I've got things i need to buy for the baby, its not my fault you waste all your money then waste mine :(
Also please stop calling me names all the time, im fat for a reason and i love that reason, im growing your son so stop the names now.
I dont know why you're still with me, its like you dont love me any more :(

My MIL keeps saying "nothing goes back to what it use to be" "once baby arrives you'll need to buy new clothes as none of the old ones will fit you" She obviously couldn't tell that at 24 weeks I was still wearing some of my old clothes because most of my clothes are a size or two big for me in the first place. Yes I do understand that somethings won't fit and somethings I will choose not to wear because I won't find it appropriate anymore but I will make that decision once I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight / August 2013.

To my fiance: I love you to bits, but since my mum has pointed it out it's been driving me nuts. I really do want a puppy, I've wanted a puppy since I was 4 but all I got was one cat (who died within the first 12 months) and several fish and rock pets. I just don't think when we're on a single income and about to have a newborn little human, that getting a puppy would be the best thing to do.
And Yes I'm scared the puppy is going to become a money sink-hole and yes I think you are too childish to own a dog. You barely look after your house which is a very big money investment, so I feel sorry for our dog. I have a funny feeling the dog will become my dog because after the first few days of having him you'll decide it's to hard work.

My MIL keeps saying "nothing goes back to what it use to be" "once baby arrives you'll need to buy new clothes as none of the old ones will fit you" She obviously couldn't tell that at 24 weeks I was still wearing some of my old clothes because most of my clothes are a size or two big for me in the first place. Yes I do understand that somethings won't fit and somethings I will choose not to wear because I won't find it appropriate anymore but I will make that decision once I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight / August 2013.

I never had to buy new clothes after having a baby. With all my boys, I could almost fit into all my pants up until the end (using a hair tie looped over the button and through the hole) and was able to fit in them without the hair tie as soon as I gave birth. If anything, my clothes were a little big on me after my oldest because I had severe PPD and quit eating, so I lost a ton of weight. Within a month after giving birth, I was actually small enough to feel comfortable wearing my corset tops again. (I hate the way they look on me when there's any flab to hang out)

To my boss: I'm in at work for two random days a week, usually a Mon/Tue and then Thur/Fri; if I'm not, I email you with that info and other info you may need to conduct business. LEARN TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL PLEASE. To have to SMS you that same info would cost me a small fortune, and as you pay me a pittance anyway I'd rather email - it's free.

To my in-laws: GROW UP! It isn't all about you, there are other people to consider here. If you want us to stay, then at least make an attempt at fixing this condemned, subsiding, mouldy, bee-infested hovel into somewhere that humans can live safely - especially teacup-sized humans.

To the in-laws' Jack Russel: STFU AT TEN TO SIX IN THE MORNING UNLESS YOU WANT SWIMMING LESSONS!

And to everyone with a view on pregnancy, childbirth and raising kids: Thanks, but I'm sure that if I had a desperate urge to hear your ill-informed opinion concerning myself and my family, I would have specifically asked you for it. And FYI? You can't stock up on sleep like it's a form of power to be stored in a cell, so please stop making yourself out to be stupider than you are. It's just embarrassing.

Mum - stop being so childish, your children dislike you for leaving them and being selfish for over 10 years so why would I just forget this and let you in again? I'm pregnant not stupid.

OH - as much as I love you, this doesn't make me relax during this pregnancy in the slightest. I worry constantly and it's not going to change until she's out safely and alive! So stop saying "it's all fine" because you don't know this yet.

To random people - no you can't SEE my belly it's disgusting and stretch marked to hell, yes already it's a mess. I don't even want you to feel it, so no you can't see it! Yes I also know "it's only gunna get worse" regarding everything I say about sleep, weather or money.. Just because I said I can't afford a new car doesn't mean I'll have no money to raise my child :S not sure how you got that one in your head? Also, I can't sleep due to being uncomfortable and needing to pee every hour or so.. This will NOT get worse as i will be so tired that i will sleep a lot more than now when baby is asleep and I get the chance!

Hormones.. :dohh:

To my onderfull husband: when I tell you to deal with the mortgage company, I mean deal with it, because now they can come put a lock on the door at any point and we can't do anything about it, and on top of that this is the only stress I asked to not deal with but know I'm the one dealing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"