• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my ex self pity makes me sick i will kick you in the balls if you continue to annoy me with it and give you something to feel sorry for yourself about that is all

I have an obsession with shouting "You did this to me!" at my boyfriend >.>

Well, I was born and raised in Texas and have lived in MN, IA and now FL. I felt rejected when I lived up north. Looking back, I dont think it was that I was rejected, it was more of the fact that I didnt know how things worked up there and I couldnt fit in with the flow. I will tell you though that whether I am in FL, MN, IA, TX, CA or OK, there are dumb drivers EVERYWHERE! To me it sounds more of a personal attack than a general statement for every driver in that state. Its really easy to quickly categorize people when your not from that place but I bet if you give it a chance, you will catch on and it wont be so bad. Good luck to ya! Remember to kill em with kindness!

Welcome to BnB!!

And welcome to the rant thread - don't feel personally attacked, please. This is the unique thread where we come to say exactly what we want without it being a personal attack or to be judged. Promise.

Keep in mind though, this thread is the exception to the rule ;) Many other threads will sadly turn into an area of personal attack, but somehow we've managed to isolate this one from the hate.

Join in on the fun! What grates on your nerves?

Things/people:

-If you don't like the name options I've chosen tough luck. My baby not yours I will not be going with some uber trendy cutesy pop culture name. I will also not be going with a family name. I don't care if its tradition my child is an individual. So :p

-Don't ask me what it is. It's a baby as soon as I know gender trust me it will be publicly posted and folks will be notified.

-Do not grab at my belly. Unless you helped with the making it's a hands off situation. If you ask nice maybe but don't presume.

-Friends we can talk about something other than pregnancy its ok.

Finally

-Milf jokes are lame

To my eldest brother - you are a dick. You're 43 and you've deleted me off facebook - seriously grow the fuck up. I didn't attend your child's birthday party because i wasn't sent an invite until 2 days before and i was WORKING, it was a party for 6 year olds do you think she even cared i wasn't there. I sent a present - which by the way i never even got a thank you for, neither did i get thanked for your wife's birthday present or yours, your wife's and your 2 children's Christmas presents. The fact you didn't even acknowledge my OH with so much as a Christmas card never mind his children who live with us - makes me want to punch you in the face. I think you need to reassess the high horse you think you're on even our Mum thinks you're a selfish nob.

To My Brothers Wife - Your message on my facebook announcement of my pregnancy at 21weeks of 'finally can give you out in the open congratulations' made me so mad. You hadn't given me ANY congratulations at all even though i rang my brother (on Mums pleading she said "i'm the bigger person") at 8 weeks and told him. Neither of you have so much enquired about me or the baby and still haven't, pretending to care to impress people on facebook makes me so cross. Oh and you're welcome for you birthday present.

Darling 14 year old step daughter - stop sighing it's doing my head in. Tiding your room is not a chore that's benefiting any one but you so stop moaning at being asked to hoover because 'you already have to tidy your room'. You've just asked for £30 to go shopping with your friend and to go on a £120 school trip, actually helping out will not kill you. In fact it'd probably make me less likely to strange you to death.

Dearest Mother - I love you but calling the name i like for the baby 'hideous' is going abit too far.

To the people at Orange mobile AND Axa Insurance - how about you just do things right the first time, i don't appreciate having to ring up like 3 times and being told that 'Oh yeah the first person you spoke to has done it wrong'.

My dear dear friends, STOP asking me how "terrified" or "nervous" about labour I am!! I get it!! Baby coming out of vagina - probably painful.

I don't need to be regailed with stories about how your mother was in labour for 487 days and the baby had to come out of her ear without an epidural. (maybe a little exaggerated) but PLEASE! Enough!

My dear dear friends, STOP asking me how "terrified" or "nervous" about labour I am!! I get it!! Baby coming out of vagina - probably painful.

I don't need to be regailed with stories about how your mother was in labour for 487 days and the baby had to come out of her ear without an epidural. (maybe a little exaggerated) but PLEASE! Enough!

How can she be in labor for 487 days when you not even pregnant that long?

How can she be in labor for 487 days when you not even pregnant that long?

I think she was exagerating to get a point across of how bad/scary/painful people make it sound.. Just like we all know you cant give birth out of your ear..

I giggled when I read it
:)

hahaha exaggerated but yh bloody annoying my pet hate when people go on they were in labour for a week what they really mean is they had braxton hicks for a week lol x

hahaha exaggerated but yh bloody annoying my pet hate when people go on they were in labour for a week what they really mean is they had braxton hicks for a week lol x

With my last one had bra ton hicks like crazy for a month and they finally induced me at 39 weeks because of how much pressure I had down there

To my partners Mother, I don't like you, I will be civil and polite for your sons benefit not yours, you are a manipulative, knife twisting, trouble making B*&^%. you will never be left alone to look after my children, and I will not be staying out of your way to suit you when you want to visit. I don't hate anyone, but I don't trust you and dislike you a lot. you say nasty little things like your son has one child and one on the way, well he has a step son as well, and you only ask how the baby is and the baby that is on the way is, well there is another child in this house, his step son, and the baby on the way is being carried by me and I'm fine thanks... you nasty horrible person.

This thread is fantastic.

stop asking me when im due its none of your damn business!

NO! i STILL havent decided whether im finding out what they are yet. Same as yesterday i hadnt decided, and tomorrow i probably still wont have decided, but yeh, keep asking me just incase!!!

And to my lovely too caring friend, i told you 4 weeks ago my 20 week scan was towards the end of july. Texting me every few days to see if ive had it yet to each time be met with the response 'no, its not till the end of July' wont make it actually be the end of July any quicker, THANKYOU!

Dear wine which has been sitting on our wine rack since January... stop looking at me!!!

Dear wine which has been sitting on our wine rack since January... stop looking at me!!!

My husband, me, and our kids are going to the beach for a week in 6 days and my husband has already said he's drinking while we are there which I'm not to happy about, but I'll be fine,I'll make up for it next year when I'm not pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"