• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear SIL to be, stop telling me I look small for 25 weeks!! The doctor has already told me at my 25 week appointment that my baby was a healthy sized baby and that I ive kept in good shape for how many weeks I am. He also told me that gaining only 3lbs is fine!! So leave me alone and stop accusing me of not eating properly!!

dear sister thankyou somuch for tagging me all the pictures of your hen night which i couldnt attend and showing me what a wonderful time you all had on the booze up i couldnt join in with very considerate well done you by the way your a cow!!

To pretty much everyone - you are all pissing me off!
I know it's just my hormones so I'm trying to bite my tongue, but every time someone says something to me, I have to stop myself giving a catty answer back to them:blush:
And yes, I know I'm getting a proper bump - it's cos I'm f*cking pregnant!

Dear mum, you might be a massive help. but dont ever think ill be leaving my baby with you and your druggie boyfriend ever.
and also, you dont like the name weve picked for a girl..
you'll live, this is MY baby.. and just for the record. I HATE the name you chose for me :)

Auntie - I know you want another baby. but its my time. and yes i have a little bump. dont think you can just touch it when you feel like..
And stop commenting on EVERY single thing i write on facebook.
yes i came home to a tidy room, and a made bed and posted because i was so happy. no need to ask who did it for me.. it was gonna be the tidy room fairys was it?!! just so you know. it was obviously OH.. since I was at work.. which i inculded..!!! :growlmad:

the the women in the office at work - yes your pregnancy might of been easy. but if my doctor wants me to change my hours then you have to go with it.. and time off for emegancy scans are because i need them.. not because i want to be missing out on money.. im not sorry i had 3 weeks off. im 13 weeks and already counting down til mat leave so i never have to come back to your bitchy company ever again!

dear OH - if your 12 year old sister wants to be tagged in OUR scan pictures she can.. because shes so excited and she is the aunty.. who cares what you stupid dad says!!! its OUR baby no1 elses. and stop telling me how much you want it to come on your mates birthday. because I dont!!!!!!!!

Dear mum, you might be a massive help. but dont ever think ill be leaving my baby with you and your druggie boyfriend ever.
and also, you dont like the name weve picked for a girl..
you'll live, this is MY baby.. and just for the record. I HATE the name you chose for me :)

Auntie - I know you want another baby. but its my time. and yes i have a little bump. dont think you can just touch it when you feel like..
And stop commenting on EVERY single thing i write on facebook.
yes i came home to a tidy room, and a made bed and posted because i was so happy. no need to ask who did it for me.. it was gonna be the tidy room fairys was it?!! just so you know. it was obviously OH.. since I was at work.. which i inculded..!!! :growlmad:

the the women in the office at work - yes your pregnancy might of been easy. but if my doctor wants me to change my hours then you have to go with it.. and time off for emegancy scans are because i need them.. not because i want to be missing out on money.. im not sorry i had 3 weeks off. im 13 weeks and already counting down til mat leave so i never have to come back to your bitchy company ever again!

dear OH - if your 12 year old sister wants to be tagged in OUR scan pictures she can.. because shes so excited and she is the aunty.. who cares what you stupid dad says!!! its OUR baby no1 elses. and stop telling me how much you want it to come on your mates birthday. because I dont!!!!!!!!

Your due 3 days before my birthday, and congrats

To everyone's opinions: I don't need to bloody hear them unless I ask, things have changed since you had a baby and I don't care if 'it was like that when you had so-and-so'.

To OH's dad- I don't care if you don't like hermione I don't like your name but you don't hear me complaining, me and your ADOPTED son created this baby and that is the name we have chosen, don't like it? Tough Tit.

To the dog: your lucky your still alive for eating my galaxy, and haha for running away cos you got shouted at and my brother catching you, I hope that slap HURT!

To my body: please let me feel the damn baby move i'm 18 weeks now!

To the hospital: i'd like to know when my scan is soon and I don't mean the day before!

To my OH: i do not trust your family alone with the baby.

THIS exactly! They've already screwed up the two cousins with their negligent childcare. Turning on the tv to entertain a 2 yr old and 1 yr old while you're passed out in another room from drinking all night is NOT babysitting. Two years later you wonder why they're so badly behaved. Gee, that's a tough one.

Also to OH: Your grandmother will NEVER see this baby because she smokes like a chimney! Stop asking me to go back to her house when I ended up sick in the ER after the last time I was there. It's not going to happen.

If he were anything like his family at all I never would have gone on a second date.

Right now... Daddy can suck my my c**t!!!! You piss me off you pig headed f**king moron!!! Who doesnt wanna see therr baby on ultrasound after having two miscarriages? Who doesnt want to be there for the birth of their baby!! How bout you just have nothig to f**king do with it after its born?! I so badly want you to be a part of this but if i make you, your just gonna act like a miserable jack a$$ anyways... </3 breaks my f**king heart and im trying not to let you ruin it for me but you just are :'(

To Bumpy: you are allowed to arrive today, just letting you know :D

Dear stand in bridesmaid from Sat.

No im not being funny when i ask you not to smoke around me. Blowing smoke in my face isnt as hilarious as you think it is. Do it once more and i shall take you down, 28 weeks pregnant or not. I didnt quit smoking when we started trying for this baby so you could poison him instead.

I hope your lungs fill with tar and you drown in your own mucus.

Not one ounce of love, care, or even remote like.

Me.

Dear stand in bridesmaid from Sat.

No im not being funny when i ask you not to smoke around me. Blowing smoke in my face isnt as hilarious as you think it is. Do it once more and i shall take you down, 28 weeks pregnant or not. I didnt quit smoking when we started trying for this baby so you could poison him instead.

I hope your lungs fill with tar and you drown in your own mucus.

Not one ounce of love, care, or even remote like.

Me.

Let's tackle the twat together!! :grr:

I know this is a rant thread but i dont see how it is at all funny for smacking a dog?!?

To everyone's opinions: I don't need to bloody hear them unless I ask, things have changed since you had a baby and I don't care if 'it was like that when you had so-and-so'.

To OH's dad- I don't care if you don't like hermione I don't like your name but you don't hear me complaining, me and your ADOPTED son created this baby and that is the name we have chosen, don't like it? Tough Tit.

To the dog: your lucky your still alive for eating my galaxy, and haha for running away cos you got shouted at and my brother catching you, I hope that slap HURT!

To my body: please let me feel the damn baby move i'm 18 weeks now!

To the hospital: i'd like to know when my scan is soon and I don't mean the day before!

I think she was referring to this. But to be quite honest my dog gets a smacked bum for stealing food. Especially chocolate, it can kill them.

But it's not like it was "haha I hit my dog for no reason"...

ANYWAY - back to it. Vents ahoy!

Dear Fiance, I came home from work yesterday, made dinner.. and whilst you washed up I helped you by wiping down the tops cleaning the oven and drying up, so if your going to make yourself toast at 23:00 at night can you PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!! GRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"