VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a 'friend' online that I spoke to last night...

When I say "I have a feeling it's a girl" you do NOT respond with "What if it's a boy? Are you going to be disappointed if it's a boy?"

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?!!!!!

I don't remember saying "I hope it's a girl" that's not what I said was it?!!!!!

Having a feeling is different from wanting. Do you not get that? Just for your information, I'd be happy with either a girl or boy. I used to have a preference when I was a teenager that when I have kids, I'd like a boy but a lot has changed over the years... I have changed and I really would be happy raising either a girl or boy. The only expectation that I have that is reasonable is that I HOPE the LO is born healthy. If not, I will continue to love them regardless and continue to take care of them regardless <3

That is all!

My Sister, again.

I deleted her from FB after an arguement but forgot OH still has her on there. He put up a scan picture and she commented on it saying 'awww it's got our nose'

Um no, it hasn't because funnily enough the only two people that were involved in making this baby were my OH and I. So do not make comments about you having anything to do with how my LO looks.

My Sister, again.

I deleted her from FB after an arguement but forgot OH still has her on there. He put up a scan picture and she commented on it saying 'awww it's got our nose'

Um no, it hasn't because funnily enough the only two people that were involved in making this baby were my OH and I. So do not make comments about you having anything to do with how my LO looks.

Wow! If that's not classic sister jealousy, I dunno what is! What a bitch! :hugs:

I really sometimes feel like perhaps I'm the one going doolally but after everything she's said and done, I don't think I am.

Getting sick of her acting like she is the mother to my baby :cry:

Sounds like your OH needs to put his foot down with her. I'm not downing him in anyway, don't get me wrong but he needs to be the one to say "look, you need to back off a bit." Ya know? :(

I've spoken to my Mum about it in the hope she'd have a word but she hasn't. She even had a mini wobbler when I told her I was pregnant because she wanted to be the first and now I've taken that away from her :wacko:

That's clearly not what the universe intended :) Sometimes we just have to wait for things to dissolve. She sounds very immature..

She is younger than me and not in a relationship.... so it does stand to reason that being the eldest, perhaps I might be the first.

She wants me to go out at 2pm for coffee but I'm tempted to cancel.

Dear ex friend

My life is so much better without you, everyone has commented on how chilled i am and how much less drama there is now you are not around us. Why we waited to get rid i dont know!!

To my mother: when you come over to see my oldest son and sneak out while he's asleep that tells me who you really are and when i talk about going to the beach if we have the money and you pop off and say (quit worrying about going to the beach all the time) my husband works his ass off to be able to go on vacation and not only that his parents pay for us to go to the beach each year cause we all go as a family. I'm done with you.

To my sister: when i say my oldest doesn't need to go wedding dress shopping with you i mean it, and when i say my 3 year old doesn't need to be in your wedding im serious, he is in speech therapy and occupational therapy for a reason yes your wedding isn't until oct. 2013 but he's still not going to be ready to do that, also when post something on facebook don't make a comment about it and post my name into since all of your friends now think im talking about you and one of them you can't even stand, so maybe you should tell her to shut her mouth instead of running it about me.

To my father: your car is 200% illegal and your telling me how to drive and what i need to do, get your shit together, get your car legal and then maybe you can tell me what to do.

To my mother in law: when you buy things for your other 3 grand children maybe you should buy it for my kids to rather then pushing them out

To my father in law: thank you so much for watching my youngest while i take ryan to speech and occupational therapy once a week it has helped me alot on those days.

To my oldest child: i love you so much but you need to see that i am your mother not grandma.

Something i wish i could say - To a bar tender "a pint glass of vodka and irn bru please!!" that is all lol x

My sister, again:

NO! You do not have my permission to put the scan picture of MY baby on your facebook. I do not want it paraded all over your page/profile. Stop having a tantrum because I said no.

I'm still 1st tri but I NEED to vent!

Mum, my pregnancy is not all about you!! I'm very sorry that your phone is set up wrong so you didn't get the scan picture I texted yesterday and that you had to see it on facebook. The scan was a perfect experience for me and OH so please don't spoil it by sulking and making out you're hard done to. I love you but please realise life is not a soap opera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh that's better, thanks :thumbup:

Dear ex friend (AGAIN!)

Please get over yourself and stop with the attention seeking! nobody that knows you outside of your colony of internet pals give a rats ass. And they only pretend to care because you posted a picture of your fur burger. Minger.

No Love,
Me.

Dear ex friend (AGAIN!)

Please get over yourself and stop with the attention seeking! nobody that knows you outside of your colony of internet pals give a rats ass. And they only pretend to care because you posted a picture of your fur burger. Minger.

No Love,
Me.

I recognise your username (perhaps from RFUK?)

Dear ex friend (AGAIN!)

No Love,
Me.

:wave: rather possibly, i hardly use that one anymore though unless im selling reptiley stuff or bored to tears! im normally on this one! What is your username on there?

Dear ex friend (AGAIN!)

No Love,
Me.

:wave: rather possibly, i hardly use that one anymore though unless im selling reptiley stuff or bored to tears! im normally on this one! What is your username on there?

I left a very long time ago and had changed my username twice so you wouldn't recognise me lol

Dear ex friend (AGAIN!)

No Love,
Me.

I left a very long time ago and had changed my username twice so you wouldn't recognise me lol

Dont blame you, a lot of idiots on there!

To my SIL; thanks for all that! You live with me when I was single and devastated for 4 months and now all that means nothing evade you're friends with some little tramp who happens to be your brothers ex's daughter.
To my fiancé's ex girlfriend; stop f**king around with my relationship. You are nothing hit a dirty pathetic tramp! He doesn't want you dot you get that. It's been over a year since you dumped him time to move the f**k on woman buoy carry on your three ear old granddaughter is more grown up than me. But who dropped a three year old hold in it!?
Oh and keep calling DCP see if it worries me. Oh and while I'm at it you're the one with a drug habit so stop calling the new kettle black.
To the tramp of an ex's daughter; b!tch you make me wild I swear to god of you even think about dropping one more cheap shot into my stomach again KNOWING I'm pregnant I will screw you up so royally you won't even know yourself from a truck accident.
To the local police who took a week to serve a VRO. Seriously wtf you drink with the b!tch at the pub and then wait two days to serve the restraining order.
To the town; please f**k off with the rumors. Yes I'm pregnant. No its not an accident.
To my dad; support me or leave up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"