** Vertbaudet **

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Spend £20 and get £15 off and free delivery using voucher code 2317

Just ordered some lovely sleepsuits and it came to £4 did another order for another sleepsuit for my 2 year old and i had to pay £2 inc delivery!!! Off to spend more monies :haha:

have you ordered from them before i wonder if this is for new orders?

It's not working now :(. x

Is on autumn-winter stuff only. Its worked for a few people on a different website. Maybe they have clicked that people are orderding more than once.

Ah maybe thats where i'm going wrong, i will try again with autumn/winter only, thanks hun. x

Yipee, it works!!. Thanks.

Update: It works as long as you have one item from Autumn Winter in basket, even if rest is Summer etc.

x

Do you know if it's for new customers only? As I've been stung before and had to pay the money back - might give it a go though, can't resist a bargain! :)

My order arrived yayy!!! Glad its working for you ladies! xx

Mine arrived too! £8 for that dress and top (red and grey) displayed on the little blonde girl. What a bargain, rrp £24!

i found the socks the easiest way to get the deal working, then choose any othe items!

Just ordered ALFIE in the wooden letter things, should have been £4 per letter - added up to £20, added the code... £5 delivered!! :D Thank you!!

ooo good idea rockys momma!! I just did the same and worked for me!! £5 bargain!!

oh my, i need more friends to order me stuff! so many beautiful things!

Lol! Im making my mum and my OH order stuff for me!!

well, oh and folks are on the case, but i've just discovered the bedroom stuff and we didn't do our boys room properly as it was not a priority at the time... oh, if i open new email accounts do you think they'll notice!?!:shhh:

well, oh and folks are on the case, but i've just discovered the bedroom stuff and we didn't do our boys room properly as it was not a priority at the time... oh, if i open new email accounts do you think they'll notice!?!:shhh:

I did more than one order on different emails but ive only recieved the first order. I think they look at the addresses :haha:

:haha: i was wondering this! As i have like 3 personal ones and a uni one, but i'd be using the same bank card so i am a bit wary i might get greedy and left with nothing lol!

I was able to use the code twice... i dont know why. then tried to use it again and didnt work so i set up account for oh and it worked again! now im done though!! thanks leannefox!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->