** Vertbaudet **

Did you all have full price stuff? I want a coat that's £19 but everything full price takes it wayyyyyyy over loL! (have to spend £20)

No i just made sure i had one autum winter item in basket, but that was discounted.

x

received my little clothes today for my little boy... thanks so much for the heads up :)

I have found it works even if you don't spend £20.00. I got an outfit that was £17.00, for £2.00 posted and it arrived on tues and is gorgeous! I have not received the first order I placed, only the second (that I placed from my works email, in my colleagues name, maughty me)

Ohh ace! It still works :). Just got my mate some pressies for her new daughter!

Yep it still works and as claire said you don't have to actually spend £20 :wohoo: I just got a cute outfit I'd been debating over for ages for £4 delivered!

i just did it but couldnt get free delivery but still got 15 pound off, i got 3 long sleeve winter baby vest suits and a cardi for £9. thanks.

Still waiting for mine to be delivered, ordered on 10th :(. x

The few times I've bought off vertbaudet it's taken forever to arrive like a month or more!

Yeah I tried to order something else using my mum's email address, home address etc and it wasn't taking delivery off seems they've changed it a bit for delivery if you spend over £60 in the terms and conditions bit under where you add the code :( shame lol

eurgh!! I ordered well over a week ago now and this morning I got an email saying that they were unable to fulfil my order :growlmad:

Yeah i tried yesterday and they have taken the free delivery off and you cannot add random for £2 to take it over £20 as the code won't work. It has to be 2 things in the autumn range

Still waiting for mine to be delivered, ordered on 10th :(. x

They arent the quickest...I waited nearly 2 weeks last time I ordered something..:nope:

Thanks for the code! Just bagged some leggings and a sleeping bag for £26 quid..bargain! x

so.... I ordered on the 13th and I deffo had free delivery on my orders (one dh ordered) and I just checked online on vertbaudet website and they have now processed my orders (21st sept) and charged delivery!!! how can they do this if I ordered when delivery was still free with the code???

so.... I ordered on the 13th and I deffo had free delivery on my orders (one dh ordered) and I just checked online on vertbaudet website and they have now processed my orders (21st sept) and charged delivery!!! how can they do this if I ordered when delivery was still free with the code???

That seems incredibly wrong and I'd definitely complain about it.
I placed my order on the 14th and am still waiting (glad it only cost £5, would have been very annoyed if it had been a larger order). When logged in it tells me the items are 'pending' and tells me the cost of things, saying 'your delivery costs: free'. After reading you responds just then I've gone and saved it into a PDF file so if they do charge me they'll get the confirmation email they sent me and the saved PDF file as to why exactly I'm getting a cash back on my card. Hoping they'll keep my delivery free though.

well it says in my email confirmation as well, total to pay including delivery charges, 5.... so how they are planning to charge my card £8.99 who knows!!

I ordered on 11th Sept, and I got an email a few days ago to say that they were unable to fulfill my order. :(

*edit* OH! I just checked my account online and it says "parcel prepared"! Yay! :) Still £12 for my £27 sleeping bag. No delivery charge added on as yet.

Mine finally seems to be on its way - showing as parcel prepared. I ordered it on the 14th so it has taken a while to prepare that parcel. Still coming up as free delivery as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->