** Vertbaudet **

Was getting a little frustrated that i'd not heard anything on my sleeping bag ordered 13th Sept.

£29 less £15 = £14 with free delivery was the order confirmation.

Just looked today and it is being shipped, but they are trying to charge me £3.99 delivery - £17.99

Very out of order if so, can't change the amount now surely?!!

I cant believe some people are being charged for delivery when it was free when they ordered! I deffo call them up and have words.

I ordered two orders and i only thought id get the one but i had another yesterday for 2 velvour sleepsuits worth £17 but it said on the invoice £0!!! SO i didnt pay anything for them - very strange. I ordered these around the 6th so they are not the quickest!

**Update on my order lol**

Just thought I'd bump this to find out if anyone else got anything like this!

I ordered on the 13th or 14th September for an outfit which was £4 and today I got a letter from them with an apology in the delay of my order and giving me free delivery and £10 off my next spend of over £10. I went on and checked my order online and it's showing as parcel prepared on the 22nd September but not yet dispatched but really annoyed as it's showing as full price for the item and delivery so it's costing me £22.99 instead of the £4 it originally was with the discount :growlmad: Definately gonna phone and either cancel it (shame coz I'd had my eye on the outfit for ages!) or tell them to sort it out!

Nope, haven't had anything of the sort
I placed my order on the 14th of September and I still haven't heard anything from them, even though I emailed them on Tuesday when it had been 3 weeks. Getting a bit fed up to be honest!

Hope you will still get the outfit you ordered for the price they invoiced you for. They really won't get away with suddenly charging you full price, just keeping my fingers crossed you won't have to go through a lot of hassle to get what you want.

i received one of the orders, but the one my husband put through hasn't showed up... cheeky to put in two for our household i know. So i emailed them on Wed and although they said they aim to reply within 2 days, there's no sign of a response. We'll wait and see what happens. This was the first time that we ordered from them, so if they decide not to honour the sale then i shall complain and let them know what i think of their service. Perhaps it's a bit harsh.

After a weeks wait for a responds to my email, and 1 day short of a month waiting for my order I finally got a responds... one that I am not satisfied with. It is completely impersonal (I gave my name!) and reads like a mass generated email and just a fob off to get me to call them (which takes time, effort and probably money for the phone bill). I won't be contacting them as no money seem to have been taken, if I do it will be to tell them to cancel my order. Not impressed with this company in the slightest.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.
Due to a system error we have been unable to fully process your order.
Please call our customer care team on 0844 842 0000 with your card
details to enable us to complete your order without further delay.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Samantha Timms
Customer Care Advisor
2 Navigation Walk
Wakefield
WF1 5RH
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.redcats.com

After a weeks wait for a responds to my email, and 1 day short of a month waiting for my order I finally got a responds... one that I am not satisfied with. It is completely impersonal (I gave my name!) and reads like a mass generated email and just a fob off to get me to call them (which takes time, effort and probably money for the phone bill). I won't be contacting them as no money seem to have been taken, if I do it will be to tell them to cancel my order. Not impressed with this company in the slightest.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.
Due to a system error we have been unable to fully process your order.
Please call our customer care team on 0844 842 0000 with your card
details to enable us to complete your order without further delay.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Samantha Timms
Customer Care Advisor
2 Navigation Walk
Wakefield
WF1 5RH
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.redcats.com

The same thing happened to me. I also won't be contacting them as I do not want to pay full price for the items. I am so annoyed!

well, just checked my husbands account and they've even removed the order from his account!!! it hasn't arrived and we've not been notified. It's so rude.

told them what i think of our shopping experience with them (or lack of)! we'll see if they reply!

I still havn't got my order at all so don't have a clue what happened :rofl: Don't think I will be getting it!

i've got one order through, but I'm still waiting on 2 other orders, one is mine and one is my husbands... we both got apology letters and £10 spend... think I might order size 2 clothes or something that way by the time they get delivered at least I'll know they will still fit!! ;)

Yeah I got an apology letter and £10 spend but just said apologies for the delay in the order not that it was cancelled or anything lol

and to top it off, i tried to buy exactly £10 with the voucher and I got a visa error as couldn't process payment for £0, so haven't used it yet, was going to look for something for £11...

I decided I couldn't be arsed going through it all again and chucked my letter in the bin :rofl:

i think i might just order an outfit for like next year so it doesn't matter when they get around to delivering it!! lol!

so just wanted to share... I checked my order again online on monday to see they had CANCELLED the items! then I called to complain and she said I should have gotten an email, which I didn't, and then she reordered it for me. She said she was going to use the same code but I got an email this morning saying they were going to dispatch letters D,Y,L,&A and that N was backordered or something.... and to top it off, she's charged me £20, not £5 as originally ordered.... come on vertbaudet, open up so I can ring and complain!!!!

well i ordered £35 worth of goods and used the £15 off and free delivery so should have been £20 did this on 18th september and hadnt heard anything on friday (still showing as pending) so i called them and they are saying you cant use 2 codes in one transaction so you either get free delivery or £15 off so people are having their order cancelled
so i said well i'd like £15 off and to change one of the items for a larger size because by the time it arrives it will be too small the woman i spoke to was really rude and said she cant change the order so she cancelled it and told me in future i should check the size of the item im ordering :hissy: if it had bloody been sent when i ordered i wouldnt have a problem

shocking!!! and shocking that they have said different stories!! I was told mine was cancelled due to something with my card... and I'm going to have to wait 10 weeks for the 'N' to arrive.. and supposedly someone is going to call in a couple days to give me a £15 refund as apparently they can't charge me £5, they have to charge £20 and then refund the £15.... not exactly the best customer service! (the woman I spoke to wasn't too pleasant either!)

i have emailed an complained the whole process is very unprofessional and their customer service is totally shocking, i used to work in telephone customer service and if i ever spoke to a customer the way she spoke to me i'd of been sacked straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->